Options

The sun is shining, so what are you doing today?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For now, studying. I might go out a little later if I can lasso one or two of my friends, but it would appear that everyone's sleeping right now. I'll be honest, it's not often that I see Sunday morning. I had a bad sleep though and I've been up since seven. On a Sunday, no fair.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack...
  • Options
    ĐironaĐirona Posts: 15,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    Jack...

lucky jack?
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a water fight with the cousins :D
  • Options
    cookie_princesscookie_princess Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going our for a walk
  • Options
    cookie_princesscookie_princess Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Garden centre later :D with a spot of lunch, now to convince hubby it is a good idea when he gets back from walking the dog :p

I love going to the garden centre :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Trying to sleep as on nightshifts - and hoping that the weather is as good next weekend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    Going back to bed. Getting up about 4ish, dinner about 6ish and back to bed about 7ish. Same as most Sundays

So you get up for about 3 hours on a Sunday, how depressing.:eek:
  • Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went horse riding this morning for a couple of hours. Probably go to the allotment this afternoon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    So you get up for about 3 hours on a Sunday, how depressing.:eek:

Somedays its not just Sundays, LOL

You will find that most people that are don't work whether through unemployment or illness will say that life is boring as there is nothing to do. For people that work or have busy lives getting a weekend or an Sunday off is brilliant. But for people like me it's an nothing because every day is the same.
    I usually wake up between 6 and 7 in the morning and I have 14-15 hours to kill. if you have no money you can't go out for days or do anything that is expensive, you just get up and find anything to kill the boredom.
    If I wait nd do my shopping at the weekend I have nothing to do in the week. If I do the shopping in the week then I have no reason to go out at the weekend.

Next weekend you will have lots of people saying great with two bank holidays I've got an 4 day break to do what I want and have arest. By the time that weekend comes around we would have already had 4 days like that. An Monday is the same as a Wednesday which is the same as a Friday which is the same as a Sunday.

Unless I have something I am doing that day my routine is pretty simple. Up 6-7 back in bed by about 10ish, up at about 1ish back to bed about 4ish and in bed about 7-8ish.

Depressing is the word and my anti-deps don't work. If anything they make me more drowsy so encourage me to go to bed for another nap. Life really is an most pointless waste of time. I wish humans could hibernate for months at a time. That would be really good. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Napping.
  • Options
    SwipeSwipe Posts: 6,381
    Forum Member
    You will find that most people that are don't work whether through unemployment or illness will say that life is boring as there is nothing to do.

I can sympathise with that argument. Have you considered taking up any free hobbies to occupy your time such as getting fit? I'm sure it would do wonders for your mood, overall health and outlook on life.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the sun is shining every day, what a weird thread
  • Options
    80's chick80's chick Posts: 5,207
    Forum Member
    staying in. I don't like warm weather:mad:
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,511
    Forum Member
    I went to the park earlier for some drinks, and will go to the pub later for more drinks.

But I am still recovering from Manchester yesterday/ last night so am going gingerley.
  • Options
    janismjanism Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Washing done and dried, bit of weeding, put the garden furniture out and sat and read my book for a couple of hours.
  • Options
    boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Led on the grass at Stratford racecourse tanning, er, I mean working!
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been to the pub for lunch, had a run up the coast, home now and having a cup of tea.

I've ignored the weeding for today, will do that next weekend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    I've done what I normally do on a sunny Sunday. Been down to the beach for walk and a Minchella's, had a drive around with the windows down, then lying on my balcony with the laptop and cider. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    well all weekend i have done nothing, apart from hoover yesterday..I have got midge bites all on me and im suffering :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    Swipe wrote: »
    I can sympathise with that argument. Have you considered taking up any free hobbies to occupy your time such as getting fit? I'm sure it would do wonders for your mood, overall health and outlook on life.

Thanks for the suggestion. Physically I have limitations stopping me. Occasionallt I think sod it and pop 4-6 times my perscribed dosage of painkillers and go to the gym. I manage an hour not feeling the pain too much but when the pills stop it's a killer. I'm always getting a rollicking for doing that. I've thrown the rhythm of my herat out a few times and almost given myself a heart attack.

Every so often I find something to do that gets my interest but what usually happens is you end up doing it continually because you finally have something that is killing the boredom and fatigue. The result is that too becomes dull.
    I'm doing voluntary work so get something in the week but I'm still left with hours and hours of nothing.
    This week my itinery is nothing tomorrow morning. Meeting up with a few friends for a meal in the afternoon. Including travelling time say 5 hours. That's it until my GP and shrink appointments and two days volunteering in two weeks time.
    I'm trying to get things up and running but am hitting problems owing to everyone having funding cut it's making it difficult.
    Things have got so bad that on Friday I an 46 year old guy went along to an pensioners club and sat playing bingo with a lot of old women aged 70 and over trying to win baskets of fruit and tins of vegatables. Anything to stop me saying sod it lets go to bed again so I'm not watching the clock for at least a few hours.