Fans only please. Any Victoria Beckham fans here?

2»

Comments

• gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why Did She Give Up So Soon.
    I`d Love A New Albummmmmmm!

most of all i would love the five of them to reform! again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    most of all i would love the five of them to reform! again![/QUO

I really think they will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    most of all i would love the five of them to reform! again![/QUO

I really think they will.

hope so. i would love to go to see them on tour. it was a real party atmosphere the first time around!

i guess we still have the musical to look forward too!
  • masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    Not really a fan but Out of your mind was a tune. Should have been no1 insead of bextor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    masterquan wrote: »
    Not really a fan but Out of your mind was a tune. Should have been no1 insead of bextor.

agreed. it was a huge selling no 2 though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think shes lovely and hilarious. I bought her first album not my cuppa tea but good effort, loved her later music its a shame more people didnt get to hear it.
  • _Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no way If This Aint Love was clearly a much better song than Out of Your Mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think both songs were good. `groovejet` was just considered cooler.
    Forum Member
    _Venger_ wrote: »
    no way If This Aint Love was clearly a much better song than Out of Your Mind.

Out of your mind was a thumping tune. Wicked beat and rhythm. Way better than that slow. cheesy and easy euro dance number. Although beckham over did the promotion she should had the no 1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out of your mind was a thumping tune. Wicked beat and rhythm. Way better than that slow and cheesy euro dance number. Although beckham over did the promotion she should had the no 1

i remember that. front page of the sun there was a photo of victoria signing records outside woolworths! the headline was `desperate `!
    Forum Member
    i remember that. front page of the sun there was a photo of victoria signing records outside woolworths! the headline was `desperate `!

She hardcore promoted that song. Brought in her husband too .It put people off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She hardcore promoted that song. Brought in her husband too .It put people off.

yeah, probably right. it kind of took the emphasis of the music.