Options

Marcus Collins Vs Maria Fowler on Twitter

13»

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I met Marcus Collins today in Liverpool .. He was in a rush to catch a flight but stopped so I could take a picture of him and my daughter.. He was very nice and very apologetic for having to rush away. He was in a cafe I was also in with his mum( I think) and others were taking pics etc. he didn't moan or say no. He then got a call and got up to leave. That's when I asked him about picture.. I don't believe in asking when they are sat with family but thought it was ok as he was leaving.
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    To be fair, only ONE poster has said anything like that.

Can I just again clarify that despite referring to Maria's sex appeal, I did not mean it in the context of it excusing any bad behaviour. It was simply meant as part of a general description of my feelings towards the parties.
  • Options
    daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Can you not see the irony in what you just posted? You were also not there and are making judgements only in favour of someone who you admit you are a fan of.

There's is nothing wrong with giving someone the benefit of the doubt, whether you're a fan or not! I have not made any judgments about Maria Fowler either, I am only repeating what was said in reports by people at the party.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Can I just again clarify that despite referring to Maria's sex appeal, I did not mean it in the context of it excusing any bad behaviour. It was simply meant as part of a general description of my feelings towards the parties.

No I know that, I guess i should have put that there was only one post that could vaguely be described as that. I didn't take your comment as saying it was ok as as she has sex appeal, and i'm not sure where the other FM got that from.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's is nothing wrong with giving someone the benefit of the doubt, whether you're a fan or not! I have not made any judgments about Maria Fowler either, I am only repeating what was said in reports by people at the party.

You are making a judgement though because you are saying Marcus was right to defend himself, when you don't actually know if she said anything to him. She has categorically denied it.

I did not see Maria make any nasty comments about his looks. I did however see Marcus make at least two, and that's another reason that to me he comes off as looking worse.

Also, Marcus actually has talent. This kind of thing is good for Maria's profile, she hasn't really got a talent so needs to stay in the limelight some way or another. Marcus doesn't need to do that so I don't think he should have lowered himself to publicly insulting someone's looks on twitter.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    N but Maria scores slightly higher due to having sex appeal (that doesn't change her desperate personality though).

).

My point exactly. You are more forgiving of her due to "sex appeal", So she can say what shit she likes but if she is "fit" it is OK...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, how classless. They're both pretty much on the same level status-wise... Marcus, whilst having a decent voice, is a charisma-free zone and Maria is known for being a bit player in 'TOWIE', but at least she has sex appeal on her side.
    My point exactly. You are more forgiving of her due to "sex appeal", So she can say what shit she likes but if she is "fit" it is OK...

You have totally missed out the context of big dans posts, plus he has already returned to the thread to say he was talking about them in general, not in relation to who was right/wrong in this incident.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You are making a judgement though because you are saying Marcus was right to defend himself, when you don't actually know if she said anything to him. She has categorically denied it.

I did not see Maria make any nasty comments about his looks. I did however see Marcus make at least two, and that's another reason that to me he comes off as looking worse.

Also, Marcus actually has talent. This kind of thing is good for Maria's profile, she hasn't really got a talent so needs to stay in the limelight some way or another. Marcus doesn't need to do that so I don't think he should have lowered himself to publicly insulting someone's looks on twitter.

I will agree with you that Marcus should have kept his mouth shut. But while I am not saying that she IS lying, she could very well be. And yes, so could he. And I was referring to him defending himself after she started ill-speaking him on twitter, which is a natural human reaction. Again I admit I don't agree with the way he went about it but she didn't have to start slagging him off so publicly in the first place either!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will agree with you that Marcus should have kept his mouth shut. But while I am not saying that she IS lying, she could very well be. And yes, so could he. And I was referring to him defending himself after she started ill-speaking him on twitter, which is a natural human reaction. Again I admit I don't agree with the way he went about it but she didn't have to start slagging him off so publicly in the first place either!

Ok shall we stop here whilst we semi agree? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok shall we stop here whilst we semi agree? :)

Yeah, OK. This has been quite exhausting! :)
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    You have totally missed out the context of big dans posts, plus he has already returned to the thread to say he was talking about them in general, not in relation to who was right/wrong in this incident.

Thank you. :)

Nope, as I have re-iterated, having sex appeal does not make homophobia or any vile behaviour OK. Having sex appeal is the one positive opinion I have of her over Marcus in general. On this particular form it makes sense in the context of such discussions to state our general opinion on the 'celebrities' in question.

Furthermore, there is no proof beyond a drunken rant from Marcus that any such homophobia took place.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt if Marcus is so stupid as to spit at anyone,however is is a twit! he should get off the site and not get involved.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    None of us were there so we don't know the reality of what happened but, in general, Maria Fowler comes across as a completely desperate skank who would sh*g anyone to get her face on tv. She's the very epitome of the horrendous new generation of slappers who wouldn't know a days work if it bit them on the arse. Her idea of a career is buying some fake tits, plastering 8 inches of slap on her face, sh*gging footballers and being papped wearing very little. I bet she virtually wets herself with glee every time she sees a picture of herself in a bikini on the right hand side of the DM website.

This.

Maria Fowler was also supposedly a prostitute, so she's in no position to judge anyone else and certainly not on their skin colour or sexuality.

And what talent does she have? None. Marcus proved on X Factor that he can sing and dance. I'm sure he could have a long career ahead of him in theatre, whereas she'll end up just another washed up wannabe in a few months' time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody is 'forgiving her 'cos she's fit'... what you're classing as 'forgiving' is for me due to there being no evidence, other than the say-so of Marcus's drunken bitching on a social networking site, that it actually took place.

They have both came across very badly, and as in my previous post in the matter I don't like either of them, but Maria scores slightly higher due to having sex appeal (that doesn't change her desperate personality though).

Also, playing the 'homophobe' card is an old excuse of the fake, bitchy homosexual (for the record this description is not implying that homosexuals are fake and bitchy, but referring to homosexuals who are fake and bitchy).

Her? Sex appeal? If you like that kind of thing. To me, that fake look makes a woman completely sexless, and I'm sure Marcus has plenty of fans who'd say he has sex appeal. I don't suppose he's without admirers, both male and female.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His digs about her appearance don't do him any favours either.

^^ cruel plus that imbecile jayden off desp scosewives joined in calling her bucky ohare. Plain nasty