Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :eek: From Crazy Days & Nights:

This drummer of a three person band who is one of the top bands of all-time has more money than he could ever spend. Did he spend it on his nephew when his nephew was dying of leukemia? Nope. Not one penny. He wanted nothing to do with it or death and told his sister that he was not going to help her or his nephew.
    The nephew died. Think about that when he is out promoting a new record.

:( It's obvious that this is supposed to be 'the nicest man in rock' (N, FF)

However, I think maybe the source of this rumour is the same gobsh**e trainwreck that, a couple of years ago, accused him of trying it on with her daughter - there's no Love lost between this professional widow and this rock god drummer.

So, not reliable, I refuse to believe it of him.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    :( From: Crazy Days & Nights:

He Wants It To End

This actor used to be almost A list. Mostly movies. He is probably a B- list now because he has not done much since the big one. The big one that made his career. One of his best friends said that the actor tried to commit suicide about 18 months ago. That one would have been the be all and end all of untimely celebrity deaths. People would have talked about that one for decades. All the books would have speculated about his sexuality until one or two very reticent male lovers would have poked their heads out and spoken. He wants so much to be out. There is not one man out there in the entertainment business who wants to be out more and cannot. He thought if his last project was successful he could have, but it was not, so everyone advised him against it. That led to the attempt to kill himself. Now he is back where he has been so many times before. A woman handed to him on a silver platter. Make nice for social media. You are having the best time. The actress they chose for him this time is having a great time. She loves the attention and thinks it will be great for her career. The actor has been through it and done it and just wants to be himself. He just wants it all to end. Either by coming out or ending his life. He's just so tired of living the lie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Toothy Tile? It would have been the "be all and end all" because that would have made both leads of Brokeback Mountain dead
    (not to mention his closeted character dies) It was the film that "made his career". Oscar nomination etc...
  • Options
    The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Toothy Tile? It would have been the "be all and end all" because that would have made both leads of Brokeback Mountain dead
    (not to mention his closeted character dies) It was the film that "made his career". Oscar nomination etc...

But his latest lady is not an actress, unless they mean the acting as his girlfriend.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    The drummer in the bible band who's carp at dancing?

Yep!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Dane wrote: »
    But his latest lady is not an actress, unless they mean the acting as his girlfriend.

:o Damn! Should of done my research.
    All right i think Enty saw these photos and decided to make up a blind. He looks bored as hell and there he is taking a pic "Making nice for social media" I truly believe he's gay, whether he's suicidal, hopefully not.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Yep!!!

I would be more likely to believe it of him rather than the NMIR™
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The drummer in the bible band who's carp at dancing?

Can't be - he's retired no new albums.

There is a singer bassist who's nephew has died of leukaemia but he was his brother's kid and he did a lots of fund raising, support etc.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    After reading about another very strange interview by this actor, this time in a dressing gown, I was wondering about a blind on here, not so long ago, about concerns about an actor with regards to early alzheimers. Could it be him?
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Can't be - he's retired no new albums.

There is a singer bassist who's nephew has died of leukaemia but he was his brother's kid and he did a lots of fund raising, support etc.

This came up when I googled him making an album 2013....nothing conrete though.

"**** is among the many top artists to lend a hand on the latest album from Straight No Chaser, Under the Influence, on which the a cappella group re-imagines a host of classic tunes. It has not been announced which track Collins will guest on.
    The LP, which is due May 7 and heralds the return of founding member Steve Morgan, also sees appearances by Dolly Parton, Rob Thomas, Seal and Jason Mraz. The first single, a remake of the Jackson 5 classic "I Want You Back," features Sara Bareilles.

and

"******** is rumoured to be planning a worldwide tour at the end of 2014. When contacted, a representative had no information on a new album, or any of the singer’s future plans. This isn’t the first time in recent memory reports have surfaced about *****recording sessions. Fans will be anxiously awaiting...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

He Is Going Downhill Fast

This actor is A list and always will be. If he lives for 50 more years and never makes another movie he would be A list. Academy Award winner/nominee? Absolutely. A list name recognition? Definitely. Strangest actor around right now? Oh yeah. Our actor rarely showers. The only time he showers is when he is making a movie and then only every few days. He has turned into the laziest person in the world. Meals are brought to him. Many different meals that he takes a bite from each. He is not a glutton. Weight gain is not an issue. Sex? Umm, he is not doing the work but he calls over women who are willing to do the work for him. That is of course if they can get over the smell of a guy who has not showered in a week and has food all over his clothes or drinks. He loves to drink. Like a fish.

Then he likes to get up and do scenes from his performances and makes the people in the room watch. He gets confused and mixes up lines from different roles and refuses to do a couple of the roles and gets very angry if people ask. He is a very angry guy and will throw things and yell and scream and the name calling is out of control. Ditto with any kind of slur that he can think of. He then forgets he did it or pretends he does not remember and returns to normal a few hours later. It is probably Alzheimer's or the beginning stages of it but he refuses to go to a doctor.

^^^^ - This was the blind I was thinking of.
    dekaf wrote: »
    After reading about another very strange interview by this actor, this time in a dressing gown, I was wondering about a blind on here, not so long ago, about concerns about an actor with regards to early alzheimers. Could it be him?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hmm.... could be. Sad if it is.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was on The One Show last years and quite clearly wasn't at all with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's never been nominated for an Oscar though, has he?
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know about Die Hard man. This comment seems odd - "Sex? Umm, he is not doing the work but he calls over women who are willing to do the work for him." - when he has a wife. Surely they'd mention her here? No mention of his kids either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Don't know about Die Hard man. This comment seems odd - "Sex? Umm, he is not doing the work but he calls over women who are willing to do the work for him." - when he has a wife. Surely they'd mention her here? No mention of his kids either.

Mmmm - You're probably right. He's just acting very strange lately.
  • Options
    jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member

Sorry but who are we talking about
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Sorry but who are we talking about

John McClane, but it probably isn't him.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I thought he was for The Sixth Sense but that was the kid. I think my original guess to that blind was Scarface.
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

Weren't there stories about Jack Sparrow having personal grooming issues a year or so back?

Poor old Mandy Lane if it is him.
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

or his brain could be frazzled from drug overuse............just saying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weren't there stories about Jack Sparrow having personal grooming issues a year or so back?

Poor old Mandy Lane if it is him.

yep Jack Sparrow and if my memory serves me correct also Jack from a famous block buster playing opposite Rose. wasn't is something about saving the planet and saving water :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    yep Jack Sparrow and if my memory serves me correct also Jack from a famous block buster playing opposite Rose. wasn't is something about saving the planet and saving water :o

Jack on the boat has a reputation for being a bit grubby anyway so it could be him.

Doh! Just read the post you were replying to properly! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So has there been any blinds anywhere about the news out today re X factor mogul to become a dad? They really missed a trick with that one :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    So has there been any blinds anywhere about the news out today re X factor mogul to become a dad? They really missed a trick with that one :eek::D

Like possibly this one? :D Perhaps the brother is the real father... ;):D:

From Blind Gossip:

We have LOTS of fascinating information for you about the married pregnant socialite who has recently been thrust into the headlines!
    She has a long and rather sordid reputation for being a gold digger. Her husband’s parents were so disgusted that he was marrying her that they didn’t even show up to their wedding.
    She cheated on her husband many, many times during their marriage… including the night before their wedding!
    Although her husband is extremely wealthy, she won’t be scoring big in the divorce. He knew of her propensity for cheating, and their pre-nuptial agreement is ironclad.

We saved the best for last: She wasn’t only sleeping with a music mogul. She was also sleeping with… his brother! He lives in London and the two carried on an intercontinental affair for years. The brother even stayed with her in her New York home at The Savoy while her husband was away on business. Now that’s brazen!

More tomorrow.
    Socialite:
    Husband:
    Judge/Music Mogul:
This discussion has been closed.