Natalie Cassidy loses weight - again

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    I stand corrected. Very nice. :)

Oh thankyou sweety, gotta admit tho, Nat has got a better body than me :cry::cry::cry:
    but on the plus side I've lost a pound woo hoo! another million to go :D
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBeeN wrote: »
    on the plus side I've lost a pound woo hoo!:D

Nicely done. ;)

Also, i just learned how to post a picture on my proflie, thanks to this wee exchange. Looks bizarre to me for some reason though. :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.

When will this woman find some gainful acting employment again? Never - I fear.

It's like groundhog day with her.. She bleats about how everyone focuses on her size and bullies her - but she seems to spend her entire life posing in a bikini looking either chubby or less chubby and telling us how happy she is at both a size 8 and a size 38. Oh, in between spats with her boyfriend and being a mouthpiece for domestic violence issues of course:rolleyes:

Do bog off dear.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To quote Helen Flanagan - bore off.

NC will never have a career as an actress ever again, so this is the sort of thing that's her bread and butter from now until death. :yawn: :sleep:
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she certainly looks like she's holding her stomach in on the main pic. Good luck to her though, I don't have anything against her.
  • Mrs de WinterMrs de Winter Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel quite sorry for her, really. She's not ever going to be a beauty, but that doesn't mean she has to give up and not try to be healthy and make the best of herself.

That said, I very much doubt the weight loss will last, and I do sort of wish she'd disappear back into obscurity. She's pretty tiresome, even by z-lister standards.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    To be fair, KP is hardly in the news anymore
    It doesn't feel that way.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    i don't belive that ;)

Yes I may have spoken in haste:)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No opinion - it just makes me really happy when people spell 'loses' correctly on the internet. :)

I thank you, Blonde X :D

Remember - 'Two O's in Looser makes you one'.:mad: (It's just my personal megabugbear even though I regularly make mistakes myself:o sorry, as you were...:o)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    Who gives this woman the platform to bleat on about her life?
    Lots of people lose weight, have kids, get into bad relationships and split up with their partner. She's not doing anything exceptional there.
    Not obsessed . . . until someone offers her a deal to make a weightloss dvd, we'll see how unobsessed she is then.
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To quote Helen Flanagan - bore off.

NC will never have a career as an actress ever again, so this is the sort of thing that's her bread and butter from now until death. :yawn: :sleep:

Not forgetting about her psychic powers she can always fall back on, if all else fails.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Potkettle wrote: »
    Not forgetting about her psychic powers she can always fall back on, if all else fails.:rolleyes:

New one on me. ;):D:confused:
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like Joe Pasquale in drag, nothing new there then;)
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I cant take her seriously now.... after watching her spin off

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4yhuhauvQ1r0jd3uo2_250.gif
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New one on me. ;):D:confused:

Last week she was in the papers talking about how she has psychic powers. Keep up!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Potkettle wrote: »
    Last week she was in the papers talking about how she has psychic powers. Keep up!;)

Linky please! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    I cant take her seriously now.... after watching her spin off

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4yhuhauvQ1r0jd3uo2_250.gif

LOL! :D
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Wasn't she on BB?

Can i just say to the people slagging off her looks, why don't you post a pic of yourself, so we can see how much better looking than her you are?

Does that matter? I have a pic in my profile but I am a size 16 and no oil painting. Can only attractive people comment then? us ordinary folk can't?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that matter? I have a pic in my profile but I am a size 16 and no oil painting. Can only attractive people comment then? us ordinary folk can't?

Ooooh your a lovely looking lady dont put yourself down :)
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just been watching 8 out of 10 cats from less then 6 months ago and shes slim enough on there. She has a serious case of yo-yo dieting.
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh your a lovely looking lady dont put yourself down :)

Thanks :) I do need to lose a bit but I don't want to diet with christmas around the corner. I love my christmas food :)
    I had to go look at you and now I'm caught between wanting to say how nice you look and not wanting to fall into the trap of everyone kissing each others bums lol. But you do look very nice:D
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    Looks a lot like airbrushing.

She still seems quite unfortunate looking face wise though.

Probably why she obsesses with her body all the time.
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paper bag job.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got a face like a smacked arse:o
  • thegirlinpinkthegirlinpink Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    She is such a tired old bore. I wish she'd take the hint that no one likes her and get lost. She has neither the looks nor the personality to be the type of celebrity she's trying to be and her constant attempts at keeping herself relevant are embarrassing and boring. Why any media outlets give her the time of day at all I will never know. She was particularly loathsome when trying to be a domestic violence spokesperson only to take her boyfriend back. The woman is a joke.