Sky Rewards - free cinema tickets

coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do they really exist , these freebies , is there a knack,such as day or time of day to actually try and get them

I have tried for months and there is never any left

Anyone have any tips

Thanks

Comments

• Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    Do they really exist , these freebies , is there a knack,such as day or time of day to actually try and get them

I have tried for months and there is never any left

Anyone have any tips

Thanks

Same here it's a con and its never my local cinema.
  • MarkyMarky Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've tried for ages, and can't find any either. I'm in London, and I check all the cinemas that normally have them available.

I think the trick is to work out when the films get added, I for one can't work that out. I get an e-mail on Thursday telling me about Flight, even though the previous day I had checked and it had already wasn't available.
  • AVTECHAVTECH Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My son has got these every time he tries, but that is for EDINBURGH, I don't think he follows any particular formula, he just sees the email and goes for it.
  • coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I try to log in when I receive the email but still no luck in getting one of the 20,000 tickets
  • ozsatozsat Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    I got them several times - but you have to be quick.
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only got them by trying to guess when returns will be available. Got tickets for a few films that way, I think the Bourne Legacy and Killer Joe were Sky Rewards screenings, but never by going online when the email arrives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Ive had a few but you have to be quick fair play to Sky for these rewards though they are not at my local flicks:cry: