Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Comments

• MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Well the rumours are that the Thor post credit scenes could be Guardians or Thanos centric as they fit more with Thor

That's why I thought the Captain America 2 post credit scene could be do with Ultron and The Avengers as it makes more sense
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Scott Lang in the Ant Man movie anyway.
    I thought it was both?

That the rumours of the story is that is that the film is set in two time periods with Hank in the 'silver age' and Scott in the present.

Apparently the rumour mill is saying Paul Rudd is pretty much confirmed to play Hank and Rashida Jones has been cast as Wasp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    I thought it was both?

That the rumours of the story is that is that the film is set in two time periods with Hank in the 'silver age' and Scott in the present.

Apparently the rumour mill is saying Paul Rudd is pretty much confirmed to play Hank and Rashida Jones has been cast as Wasp.

Oohh, i do hope thats the case, that could be awesome :D
    Forum Member
    Well I was right with my guess for the Thor 2 mid credit scene so I think the mid or post credit scene in Captain America 2 will be leading towards Avengers Age Of Ultron!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    brumilad wrote: »

All they need to do now is cast Jason Segel and we'll have an 'I Love You, Man' reunion:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    They really need to get new writers as Avengers was bloody awful, it's sad enough you have to rip off Transformers third act but the simplicity of the story was boring. Let's hope they spend just as much time as they spend on the CGI on the actual script not the bollocks everyone calls witty dialogue.

Everyone was drooling over Joss Whedon dialogues as I was really expecting some Tarantino stuff.

The Shield, another cringe-worthy dialogue & plot by Whedon.
    Forum Member
    So the first trailer for Avengers Age Of Ultron will be shown during Agents Of SHIELD on Tuesday and should be online shortly afterwards.I assume it will be a full trailer and not a teaser as reports say the online version will be longer which wouldn't be the case of it's just a teaser!
  • bad-beatbad-beat Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Motthus wrote: »
    So the first trailer for Avengers Age Of Ultron will be shown during Agents Of SHIELD on Tuesday and should be online shortly afterwards.I assume it will be a full trailer and not a teaser as reports say the online version will be longer which wouldn't be the case of it's just a teaser!

Full trailer literally just leaked online. Not hard to find either.

It looks really good.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    James Spader's snobbish voice works well.
    Forum Member
    I just saw it and it does look very good!

It seems that Marvel are already trying to get it taken down from a lot of sites so try to watch it before it's removed!
  • necromancer20necromancer20 Posts: 2,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It seems that Marvel are already trying to get it taken down from a lot of sites so try to watch it before it's removed!

Yep, should 'officially' be uploaded onto youtube by tomorrow. I like the look of Ultron but the plot seems kind of the same (to me at least) as the previous Avengers.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    The trailer is up officially in HD.

It's flipping awesome, Spader is perfect casting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do
  • Ted CTed C Posts: 11,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think they've conceded now. Apparently its HYDRA's fault.
    Forum Member
    Yeah Marvel had no choice but to release the trailer after that leak!
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black Widow dropping down on the bike is the coolest bit. Do other women look at SJ and just go "why should I bother"?

Looks like more the same overall but that`s no bad thing really.

5 million hits in 6 hours!!! I see Jeremy Renner evaded studio security and made it on-set again...... :D
  • Ted CTed C Posts: 11,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the dark tone to the trailer, but more big robots knocking the crap out of each other? I'd like to think the former is emphasised over the latter, but somehow I can't see it happening.

However Ultron seems like a very cool and menacing villain.

Good to see Hawkeye back, but what character is Andy Serkis playing? The character name is not listed in IMDB.
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver...:cool:

So looking forward to seeing them both. Awesome trailer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but what character is Andy Serkis playing?

Rumour has it
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awesome trailer, it will be alot more of the same but the characters will go through a journey no doubt under joss whedon.

the second film in these trilogys tend to be the best so i cant wait

and elizabeth olsen as wanda....yes, just yes!
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    The trailer looks so good! I can't wait. James Spader was such a good choice.

Did they use motion capture for him? There's one shot of Ultron leaning forwards slightly with his head tilted to the side that is so very James Spader (I'm in the middle of re watching Boston Legal for the umpteenth time, as well as watching Blacklist, I'm very Spadered up at the moment :D)
  • FrostyJimFrostyJim Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for this!! Trailer looked amazing! Glad the Hulkbuster is appearing.
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Pinnochio song no strings on me really works. Very creepy in a good way, great trailer.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    I think they've conceded now. Apparently its HYDRA's fault.
    Haah, even in defeat they have a sense of humour. Got to admire that.
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
    Yeah, I can't work them out. It's stated in numerous sources that they're recruited by Ultron. Okay. Why would Ultron wish to recruit humans to his cause, when his desire is to actually wipe them all out? Least they'll switch sides eventually though, we know that much about them.

Looks awesome either way. I'm assuming (we we don't see him much) that Rhodes is taken out and/or injured by Ultron at some point early in the film (else surely he'd be suited up too?) - a shame, as I'd have liked to see more of him, and Falcon.