World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XX (Spoilers)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,737
Administrator
Continuation of: World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XIX (Spoilers)
whedon247 wrote: »
RIP Mabel/Viscera

raw was ok,not a great go home show bar the shield/wyatt stuff which was amazing.

the brawl at end didnt really make sense unless shield were sent by hhh to help orton.

EC has had good build up i must say, looking forward toe every match except big e vs swagger(please win jack!)

titus o neil is fantastic on the mic and is the hbk to youngs jannetty, big things await mr o neil.

i hope NAO retain titles and drop them at mania, but usos will make great tag champs at any time. mania needs a tag title match though for sure.

as for cena-cesaro, it really highlights how good cesaro is but also made cena look terrible. seemed he was just going through the motions bar his excellent finisher build up. and im not a big cena hater either, he looked so sluggish.

orton looks liekly to retain to batista vs orton will headline mania? hummmm crowd will s*&^ on it possibly. did anyone notice batista and ortons new shirts are same colour? maybe a evolution reunion is on the cards? i would love that. they could have orton vs batista vs bryan at mania in triple threat(but booked like handicap match with daniel somehow winning title)

p.s i spotted renee young before you guys cos i watch bottom line, hands off!

Comments

• AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I first spotted Renee Young when she was Renee Paquette before she joined WWE, when she was doing the score in canada, with arda ocal and jimmy korderas, which was from 2011-. DIBS! Haha
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    I first spotted Renee Young when she was Renee Paquette before she joined WWE, when she was doing the score in canada, with arda ocal and jimmy korderas, which was from 2011-. DIBS! Haha

but thats nothing to brag about. watch good tv please!;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did anyone notice batista and ortons new shirts are same colour? maybe a evolution reunion is on the cards?

Well Orton looks far better in that colour and Batista looks hideous in EVERYTHING
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Orton looks far better in that colour and Batista looks hideous in EVERYTHING

WWE:Project Runway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WWE:Project Runway

Orton always looks fabulous baby :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just heard about Viscera but less shocked to hear it was a Heart Attack that ended it. RIP :(

His greatest moment will be dumping Lillian Garcia in the ring at Vengeance 05 leaving her crying and heartbroken. One of the funniest things i've seen in wrestling.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RIP Viscera:(
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,977
    Forum Member
    Sad to hear about Viscera but not shocking. RIP
  • lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know how long the new merchandise takes to be avalible at WWE Euroshop.

I'm specifically referring to the Daniel Bryan "Yes Movement" T-Shirt.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    homer2012
    So just been reading that wwe and nbc cant reach an agreement and the wwe's statement takes a clear shot at them, come october wwe might be on spike or if rumours are true on TNT.

lol wwe cant even sign tv deal these days everyone talkin bout billion deals nobody pay vince that much for wwe why would spike lose tna for wwe and the mccrap family tna will be worth more than wwe soon cuz people bored of wwe pushing us crap wwe will have to pay people get on tv
  • lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol wwe cant even sign tv deal these days everyone talkin bout billion deals nobody pay vince that much for wwe why would spike lose tna for wwe and the mccrap family tna will be worth more than wwe soon cuz people bored of wwe pushing us crap wwe will have to pay people get on tv

In English? :confused:
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Whedon I think you may find that I was one of the first people to discover Renee Young the other is Panda:D. Speaking of Panda where was he on Monday normally he pops up during Raw I miss his comments about Pokemon and Street Fighter:(:D.
    Forum Member
    lionsof66 wrote: »
    In English? :confused:

I wouldn't bother. I think he's trying to say TNA are more popular than WWE in America for some quite unknown reason
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member

You've not got another account called theren have you?? Very similar writting styles;-)
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Punks gonna be back for WM then..Maybe;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tso wrote: »
    Punks gonna be back for WM then..Maybe;-)

why? whats happened?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why? whats happened?

Austin said this on JR's new podcast:

"It started off as a shoot, it will turn into a work. CM Punk will reappear for WrestleMania 30. Mark my words - that's my prediction."
    Forum Member
    There's a lot of contrasting speculation. One site says Punk has agreed to return on March 3rd in Chicago, others that he's been released because AJ didn't appear at weekend house shows and others Vince is "terrified" about WM if Punk doesn't come back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Austin said this on JR's new podcast:

"It started off as a shoot, it will turn into a work. CM Punk will reappear for WrestleMania 30. Mark my words - that's my prediction."

lets hope he is right

would be great if he returned at EC and got daniel bryan eliminated.

he could turn heel and say he was the voice of the voiceless and now the voiceless chant YES isntead of C M PUNK.

heel punk vs face bryan at wrestlemnaia 30 could bring the house down.
  • Rotsea RoverRotsea Rover Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lets hope he is right

would be great if he returned at EC and got daniel bryan eliminated.

he could turn heel and say he was the voice of the voiceless and now the voiceless chant YES isntead of C M PUNK.

hell punk vs face bryan at wrestlemnaia 30 could bring the house down.

As much as I would like to see that. I think if he does appear at EC he will prevent Kane from stopping Bryan winning the belt
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, this thread is finally up to part XX.

Now which 3 of us are gonna compete in a triple threat for the DS World Heavyweight Championship :D
  • stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    The longer nothing official is said by the WWE or Punk himself then the more I think it all could now be a work.

Maybe he did legit walk out last month but he and Vince could of worked something out by now. I honestly think he will return for the Raw in Chicago, would be a huge pop.

I could be wrong but strange how nothing has been said at all about what has happened from either party
    Forum Member
    WWE have said he hasn't been released from his contract, but that's not much of a comment considering the 'no release' thing that's apparently in place now
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Dandem wrote: »
    So, this thread is finally up to part XX.

Now which 3 of us are gonna compete in a triple threat for the DS World Heavyweight Championship :D

One of them has to be The Ren surely all the pukes want it to be The Ren:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those who care The Marine is on 1:15 on Film4 in the wee hours of today
This discussion has been closed.