Trevor/Little Mo Storyline

intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
Forum Member
Anyone remember this storyline? I was quite young when it was on and I remember it being so shocking. I still remember the scene with the christmas dinner :o:( Trevor is one of my most hated soap villains ever, so evil

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was young when this storyline was shown. One of my favourites though. I loved during the fire when Little Mo screamed 'I'm not frightened of you anymore' (or something along the lines). Absolute amazing, EastEnders at its best. Never has there been a soap villain like Trevor or domestic abuse sl like it since.
  • bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,826
    Forum Member
    Trevor and Mo were brilliant and I wasn't on the forum at the time so don't know how it went down on here, but I loved Billy Mitchell as her surprising Prince Charming.

It all got a little bit too much (as was the case with Ronnie) when she got raped AGAIN in the vic. How much misery to we, as an audience, need to see the same character endure?

And then Little Mo and Alfie was just a ridiculous plot for me.

But overall, Little Mo is an iconic part of EE history, as is Trevor. Everyone really was talking about it, and I would like to think the storyline helped women in a similar situation (as long as they didn't take to whacking folk with irons) :D