Options

Tv Celebrity Wins Gag Order

Comments

• Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the ginger radio/tv presenter. married 3 times but maybe his first ex is doing a book? he is on great terms with his second ex so she wont write about him in a bad way.
  • Options
    clacker2005clacker2005 Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    What about the ginger radio/tv presenter. married 3 times but maybe his first ex is doing a book? he is on great terms with his second ex so she wont write about him in a bad way.

If you read his autobiog he's complementary about his 1st wife and upfront about his own mistakes/failings during their marriage so I doubt its him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was the guy who used to have BigNights Out and Shoot for the Stars previously married?
  • Options
    80sQueen80sQueen Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he was
  • Options
    jazzyjackjazzyjack Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the guy who used to have BigNights Out and Shoot for the Stars previously married?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-108548/The-private-life-Vic-Reeves.html

It'a possibility judging by the tangled web of his love life!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jazzyjack wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-108548/The-private-life-Vic-Reeves.html

It'a possibility judging by the tangled web of his love life!

Just wondered if the "huge" in the press coverage = "Big" (Night Out)

Clutching at straws!
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    If it is him, I couldnt care less anyway, unfunny git
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read his autobiog he's complementary about his 1st wife and upfront about his own mistakes/failings during their marriage so I doubt its him.

It's quite possible. Ex number 1 is a publicity so and so and doesn't appear to have got over their split as she bleats on about him at every opportunity :yawn:. I doubt though that it's them as I don't see him cheating with her :eek:
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    not sure if these have been mentioned, but I'm wondering about the TV celeb who forgot to pay for the bubbly in Tescos or the female on Strictly at the moment.... maybe she's looking back in anger?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    not sure if these have been mentioned, but I'm wondering about the TV celeb who forgot to pay for the bubbly in Tescos or the female on Strictly at the moment.... maybe she's looking back in anger?

Yes the female in strictly has got a piece in the sun today. Would add up that.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Yes the female in strictly has got a piece in the sun today. Would add up that.

that's what made me think of her, maybe he stopped her going further!!
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

I remember a BI from years ago about a divorced couple who were still sleeping each other and were using their child as a cover for it.
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some Wright Stuff has just got wed, and he has never said anything nice about his first wife., on tv anyway.

I think it is crispy big ears, with that big an ego nothing is going to touch him.. And I could see him having a 'goodbye shag' Well he never needed a reason for the others.

The Morgan, perhaps.:confused:

And let not forget Mr blobbies mate.:D

Anyway it looks like we are never going to know.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318533/Its-public-Judge-justifies-gagging-order-case-TV-star-ex-wife-claimed-affair-remarriage.html
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The guy who forgot to pay for the bubbly, his current wife is the only woman he's been married to I think.

As for the strictly female who can also be found in a nurses uniform, the article says the male is the TV celebrity not the female :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    those who know these things are confused about this story - they think they know who it is but the ex-wife bit would be wrong, it's actually an ex-girlfriend

this person is extremely litigious so I'm not even going to give a clue sorry dudes

I too thought it was Mr Crisp but apparently I was wrong
  • Options
    ajaaja Posts: 1,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe no-one's mentioned an obvious candidate:confused:
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the fat lad who doesn't like it mentioned who used to work at GMTV. He's a newly wed and he's very litigous.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atkin Thomas, the law firms website says
    19 July 2010 Eamonn Holmes has instructed Atkins Thomson on various matters.

Hmmmm......
  • Options
    MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops ! wrong thread :o
  • Options
    ajaaja Posts: 1,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have it on good authority the celeb was very speedy(;)) in getting the injunction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    I 100% know who this is but would I be in trouble for saying?
  • Options
    grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mention any names - 1 initial ought suffice really :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I sent you a message, I'm new here and don't want to get in any trouble
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A little hint, maybe (failing that a PM would do)? :cool:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A clue would be lovely! (or a pm. Or both) :)
This discussion has been closed.