American Idol 2009 Final 2 has leaked! *spoiler*

Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
Forum Member
✭✭✭
An article has leaked the final 2 contestants standing.

It would be a Allison and Adam with an Adam winnage!

How utterly boring if true. It would be interesting to see how TPTB will pull this one off.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol ... and how can the article predict how the voting is going to be weeks ahead of time?

Actually I would be happy with an Adam and Alison final and don't think it would be boring at all.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea how they can leak the final 2 when the votes reset every week? And didnt they already leak the final 4 - Adam, Danny, Lil and Alexis? Yeah that went well! :p

That said, that is my current ideal final, so as ludicrous as this sounds, I really hope its miracolously true hahahaha!. :)
  • sHAYneWARDsHAYneWARD Posts: 2,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An article has leaked the final 2 contestants standing.

It would be a Allison and Adam with an Adam winnage!

How utterly boring if true. It would be interesting to see how TPTB will pull this one off.

WTF is a winnage?
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got this information from another forum.. who did provide the link..I think it's more TPTB plans than anything. Danny isn't part of the plans at all... they don't want him @ the final..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably another one of these .. "my girlfriend's, brother's Aunt has a friend who works for AI on the production side and they said that they are going to try and fix it for Adam and Alison in the final"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love these stories about people knowing who the finalists/winner will be, they always make me laugh. Having said that I'd be more than happy with that result, so if someone can arrange it that would be great!! :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah if that's what they want, let them fix it right up. I'm super happy with that final 2 :) (though I would prefer Allison and Kris, I can't complain with usper talented Adam lol)