place stations

ajb598ajb598 Posts: 91
Forum Member
can people write here what they think of the new programs on the place Bauer network. I feel to much networking is being done and as a person who lives in the north I feel programs coming from Manchester doesn't fir in with the audience

Comments

• radio tunerradio tuner Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajb598 wrote: »
    can people write here what they think of the new programs on the place Bauer network. I feel to much networking is being done and as a person who lives in the north I feel programs coming from Manchester doesn't fir in with the audience

not all network shows come from manchester
  • ajb598ajb598 Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    well at weekends and evening weekdays they do where else do they come from can you tell me that.
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what is wrong with using the Bauer places thread that already exists?
  • ajb598ajb598 Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    you need to explain that to me I want to know where all programs come from when networked I was told old school &anthems didn't come from any particular place which means its recorded before broadcast and that was from senior manager in Bauer when I tweeted them im from Scotland. stu's show is from Manchester and also dance shows don't know were paddy does his from boogie and dingo is from Edinburgh ect
  • RadiogramRadiogram Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajb598 wrote: »
    don't know were paddy does his from t
    That show comes from the bowels of radio hell.
  • phildunk1986phildunk1986 Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not all network shows come from manchester

I have just learnt recently that Stu and Kelly's Saturday Breakfast Show and Steve Furnell's Friday Late Show on Metro Radio in Newcastle go out to rest of the place stations across the North of England.