Options

The Wright Stuff Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Straker wrote: »
    More ranting against breeders/little polluters, this from someone trying to have kids via IVF. People say he doesn`t mean it but it`s certainly said with heartfelt conviction every single time. What an odd man he is.....

Every time I watch him I have complete faith in him to be consistent, he offends me in the first minute every time.
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can Rhys Thomas finish a complete sentence without breaking off into another one half-way through?
  • Options
    WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last caller, Evie? on the Yes/No discussion swore blatantly saying when abandoned by those she'd helped in the past that now she'd say F**k it!

Wright seemingly wasn't listening and simply stared silently, yet the man in the audience showed surprise and the panel were expecting a typically apologetic statement castigating her for swearing unecessarily. Nothing and simply ignored.
  • Options
    suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woodentop wrote: »
    The last caller, Evie? on the Yes/No discussion swore blatantly saying when abandoned by those she'd helped in the past that now she'd say F**k it!

Wright seemingly wasn't listening and simply stared silently, yet the man in the audience showed surprise and the panel were expecting a typically apologetic statement castigating her for swearing unecessarily. Nothing and simply ignored.
    I wonder if he decided to ignore it after someone swore a while back and he made the big apology then. Maybe he thought if he highlighted it again OFCOM or whoever would be on their case?
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just lately i've not been bothering to tune in much but woke today from a dream that i'd not seen Natalie Pinkham for some time.....only to switch on Wrighty and there's Pinkers! :o

Yummy......worth watching the rest of the week now. :D

Where has Kirsty disappeared to as the last time i watched she wasn't on?
  • Options
    WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    Just lately i've not been bothering to tune in much but woke today from a dream that i'd not seen Natalie Pinkham for some time.....only to switch on Wrighty and there's Pinkers! :o

Yummy......worth watching the rest of the week now. :D

Where has Kirsty disappeared to as the last time i watched she wasn't on?

Both pregnant! Pinkham due any day!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woodentop wrote: »
    Both pregnant! Pinkham due any day!
    Yes i could see Pinkers was preggers.....didn't know about Kirsty though. Somebody has been enjoying himself. :cool:

I can't see MW ever joining the paternity queue.....i don't think he has it in him.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes i could see Pinkers was preggers.....didn't know about Kirsty though. Somebody has been enjoying himself. :cool:

I can't see MW ever joining the paternity queue.....i don't think he has it in him.

Mother says when she watches it, he mentioned about not having kids!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ben Richards, an actor, her bf is the dad.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew Kelly, I thought it was an old woman. :D :eek:
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew Kelly, I thought it was an old woman. :D :eek:

He's got that old lesbian look that some men develop with age :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

Robert Redford.
  • Options
    Kenny MacleanKenny Maclean Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I assume it's because he's playing an ugly sister in panto, as everytime i've seen him on stage in the past his hair has been cut short.

Would just like to add that every time I've seen him on stage in the past, he has been brilliant. Really tempted to go and see him in panto too now.
  • Options
    man in the parkman in the park Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Furst being really smug over the failure of that winter wonderland with lawrence llewlyn bowen but his own made in dagenham show is dying on its arse in the west end and will probably close very early
  • Options
    Kenny MacleanKenny Maclean Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If he wasn't 6 foot 6, he could get away with wearing normal make up and a dress.:D:o

Not pantomime garb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Robert Redford.

Yes, he looks like he should be playing doubles with Bruce Jenner :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he wasn't 6 foot 6, he could get away with wearing normal make up and a dress.:D:o

Not pantomime garb.

He could turn up in Corrie as Audrey's long lost sister :p
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL I actually think he looks better in that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Mother says when she watches it, he mentioned about not having kids!
    Yes i know he always makes disparaging remarks about "breeders". Each to their own and if both are happy to have a childless marriage fine, but to me when he uses that remark it smacks of some bitterness.
    Ben Richards, an actor, her bf is the dad.
    Seems he got well stuck into Kirsty from the go whose lived up to her surname. :D:cool:

Quite sad about all four children during his previous marriage though.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve Furst actually made me laugh today

Matthew always irks me with his sycophantic chortling at not particularly funny gags from Steve Furst and other so-called comedians on the panel.
  • Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he looks like he should be playing doubles with Bruce Jenner :(

It's a pity he didn't stay away from the cosmetic surgery, he was ageing rather well up until then. Kenny Rogers is another one who looks ridiculous, because of surgery.

I know it's for a good cause, but I'll be glad to see the back of Matthew's beard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently you can get 500 hospitals built for half a billion pounds according to Wrighty. Not that that`s total BS or anything......
  • Options
    JeffersonJefferson Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great admiration from the panel for the Cuban human rights abusers dictatorship I notice.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew looking rather dapper in a red suit today.

Natalie might regret her choice of outfit under the studio lights, but she looks cute.
This discussion has been closed.