Heidi Klum divorcing Seal?

Comments

• conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These two always seemed so happy. A genuine surprise !!
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    She hasn't filed the papers though....yet...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    Supercell wrote: »
    She hasn't filed the papers though....yet...

good point. have edited title
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I hope this isn't true. I thought they had a rock solid marriage.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am shocked. :eek: Of all the couples I thought would be together forever, this one was always top of my list.

Shocked.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I am shocked. :eek: Of all the couples I thought would be together forever, this one was always top of my list.

Shocked.

Same here I thought they were incredibly happy together....
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw this - like others I am really shocked at this, they always seemed so devoted to each other!
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TMZ are usually correct aren't they? :confused: Shame if true, they seemed a lovely couple.
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be expected. Never would trust the Seal
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit shocked though I'm always weary of couples who renew their wedding vows every year to great fanfare!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true then I am suprised!
    They always seem so happy in their pictures in the media.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow im upset and pegged them as a forever couple on the ds thread geez did we jinx them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    wow im upset and pegged them as a forever couple on the ds thread geez did we jinx them?

Maybe they'll work it out yet. Larry King said in his book that he and his wife had filed for divorce but went for a ride and worked it out. They've been together ever since and seem quite happy.
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG first Johnny and Vanessa and now possibly these two. Thought they were the most secure of partnerships. Those two couples - along with the Beckhams were in my "least likely to split list". If the Beckhams are next I really am giving up on celebrity marriages. :confused:
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I really hope this isn't true, they always seem so in love:(
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »

It's funny two of the most named couples from that thread (Johnny Depp&Vanessa and Seal&Heidi) are now reported to be having problems when before that there was never any hint of trouble. The Beckhams better watch out because that thread is obviously cursed.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll believe it if/when it happens.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that would be really sad if they split, i hope this story isnt true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who next...Richard and Judy? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who next...Richard and Judy? :eek:

The Queen and Prince Philip. :eek:
  • MusicFreak54MusicFreak54 Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    You compare Heidi and Seal with, Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow! These two couples couldnt be any more different!

Heidi and Seal were always parading around, advertising their love and togetherness by lavish parties and marriage renewals, always wanting to be "seen"!

Chris and Gwyneth, on the other hand, have always kept their marriage private, and they are never seen together on red carpets, because they beleive that you dont have to show outward displays of togetherness to prove to the outside world that you are in a relationship!! Unlike Heidi and Seal, Chris and Gwyneths marriage was so private even their families didnt know about it! Even if they do attend functions together, Chris enters by one door and Gwyneth goes through another door, because they are always conscious of stealing each others thunder. The thing is their marriage is as solid as a rock! Many people close to them have said so!

What a huge difference!
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Wow thats a shocker

They always seemed so happy, I hope its not true
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You compare Heidi and Seal with, Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow! These two couples couldnt be any more different!

Heidi and Seal were always parading around, advertising their love and togetherness by lavish parties and marriage renewals, always wanting to be "seen"!

Chris and Gwyneth, on the other hand, have always kept their marriage private, and they are never seen together on red carpets, because they beleive that you dont have to show outward displays of togetherness to prove to the outside world that you are in a relationship!! Unlike Heidi and Seal, Chris and Gwyneths marriage was so private even their families didnt know about it! Even if they do attend functions together, Chris enters by one door and Gwyneth goes through another door, because they are always conscious of stealing each others thunder. The thing is their marriage is as solid as a rock! Many people close to them have said so!

What a huge difference!

I know what your are saying, but it would also be a surprise is Chris and Gwyneth just called it a day out of nowhere.

They might both go about their public life in a different way, but I never thought H&S were doing the love up thing for publicity [they have had 3 children] and it does sound a bit sad if true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobodies business except theirs