Options

How come there are three in the final?

I thought it used to be just two???:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    JurassicMarkJurassicMark Posts: 12,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always been like that, as far as I remember.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There have always been 3 on final night
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seem to remember at least one year, when Dougie from McFly won it, there was a candle lit dinner for two on final night. I can't remember at the moment who he was with, but it was definitely just two of them.
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seem to remember at least one year, when Dougie from McFly won it, there was a candle lit dinner for two on final night. I can't remember at the moment who he was with, but it was definitely just two of them.

Mark Wright from TOWIE.

The last few years has been two women or two men in the final, I wonder if it reverting back is to have the potential for a king or queen until the last moment, which may mean the two guys are topping the voting atm.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They definitely had just 2 on the final night for the last few years. The final show was only about an hour long.

Looks like they have reverted back to how it used to be.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They always used to have three, then randomly went down to two the year Stacey Solomon won.

To be honest, I'm glad there are three again just to prevent another double elimination.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Series 1 had two in the final
    Series 2 - 9 had three in the final
    Series 10 - 13 had two in the final
    Series 14 has three in the final
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I think this year they need the whole camp back in to make the final interesting. :D

Seriously though, i think tbis year is going to be the moxt unmemorable show ever.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I think this year they need the whole camp back in to make the final interesting. :D

Seriously though, i think tbis year is going to be the moxt unmemorable show ever.

Agreed. Nothing of note has happened at all. The line up this year was so weak, but I also think production played a part in it. Have they got a new team in or something? If so, they need to revert back or at least get rid of this new lot. If it's the same people back again from previous years, then maybe that's the problem? Ran out of ideas? Get some fresh blood in...

Whatever it is, it needs to change, and they definitely need to change their casting team - choosing Nadia (as much as I like her) over Gemma Merna? What were they thinking? No doubt Jake got a place over someone else, too, as they clearly weren't that desperate for 'celebs' if they had rejected Gemma Merna.

I'm not saying those more well known make for a better line up - how big your name is doesn't matter, it's all about personality, but being a big name does help the show in terms of media attention, which means more viewers.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »

Now I understand my confusion. Thanks.
  • Options
    daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »

You always need an anorak at times like this.
  • Options
    plattyplatty Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They did an eating trial to see what they got for a final meal , ate something for a starter , something else for the main ...etc,etc