'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 250)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine the reaction on here if there was a wedding car appeared it would be amazing :D

omg what if it's wedding stuff, I will literally DIE if we see a wedding car parked outside this week or something! :eek:

If it was a wedding car, I'd be inclined to believe that it would be Zainab and Masood's re-wedding and that they'd parked the car in front of Chryed's just to **** with us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really cross that i've uploaded the pics into the wrong folder on my PB account and now I can't move them or the links will be broken :mad:

I did that the once, and it told me that if I moved them, I would break the links also, but it didn't. You should be fine to move them. :)

xxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    Def looks like Marc in green t-shirt - classic crossed arm pose in Disney's cap. Wooo filming.

Hopefully more over the week. Woooooo.
  • KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're all welcome for the What's On TV spoiler :)

Thanks for the webcam pics. I'm rubbish at spotting people on it but I'm going to believe it's them!
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Def looks like Marc in green t-shirt - classic crossed arm pose in Disney's cap. Wooo filming.

Hopefully more over the week. Woooooo.

I can't see this green t-shirt everyone is talking about in any of the caps :o Blind :sleep:
    To me it looks like Johnny wearing a grey t-shirt in the door way with his arms folded....is that who everyone else thinks is him!?
  • ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    Just seen the screencaps - buzzing! :D and yay for the What's on TV mention... this year I might actually get at least one half of Chryed on my birthday, for the first time ever :D
  • winsomeladywinsomelady Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was a wedding car, I'd be inclined to believe that it would be Zainab and Masood's re-wedding and that they'd parked the car in front of Chryed's just to **** with us.

Or worse still the wedding of the year Titney just to seriously annoy us :rolleyes: :p
    Forum Member
    pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let the wedding be May. Not June dont want to miss it /panic

I hope it's BK's swansong, going out on a real positive happy groundbreaking amazing high. A week of Chryed and Masoods with a 4 hander as one of the eps and as he's going and doesnt care any more he fills it with snogging and bedscenes and exhomo stuff galore!

/carried away
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Syed is listed in next week's Radio Times, so he's definately in Tuesday's episode. :)
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Usually me :cool:

True :D 69 queen :p
    Evening :)

Looks like I've just logged on at the right time!

Thanks for all the webcam spots, I definitely think that's Johnny and Marc filming on webcam, think I can see Nitin in one of the caps as well?

I wonder what's going on, should be filming for beginning of May at the mo.

omg what if it's wedding stuff, I will literally DIE if we see a wedding car parked outside this week or something! :eek:

Evening :) I'll be so annoyed if we have a huge black hole until the beginning of May, then they get married during my exam period and then we go into another black hole! Would be typical though :p

What's Mercs doing on the Square? :eek::p
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let the wedding be May. Not June dont want to miss it /panic

I hope it's BK's swansong, going out on a real positive happy groundbreaking amazing high. A wek of Chryed ad Masoods with a 4 hander as one of the eps and as he's going and doesnt care any more he fills it with snogging and bedscenes and exhomo stuff galore!

/carried away

ooh do please carry on....I like your way of thinking :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope it's BK's swansong, going out on a real positive happy groundbreaking amazing high. A wek of Chryed ad Masoods with a 4 hander as one of the eps and as he's going and doesnt care any more he fills it with snogging and bedscenes and exhomo stuff galore!

/carried away

Oh pleasepleasepleasePLEASE let this be!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

xxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    Syed is listed in next week's Radio Times, so he's definately in Tuesday's episode. :)

It'll be good to see him, even if it is a random and very short appearance. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

/carried away

It does look a bit like John and Marc in those filming caps, though I think May is a bit early for their wedding, considering there's no build-up starting either this week or the week after.
    Forum Member
    I can't see this green t-shirt everyone is talking about in any of the caps :o Blind :sleep:
    To me it looks like Johnny wearing a grey t-shirt in the door way with his arms folded....is that who everyone else thinks is him!?

You see Johnny in grey, I see Marc in green. Ooooops

Hmmmmmmm! The art of webcam spotting! Anything is possible

Least we agree it's a person with crossed arms.

Personally I'm going for Miss Peacock with the picture frame in the Hall :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,523
    Forum Member
    Sometimes it's Chickky :sleep::sleep:

But 99.999% of the time it's you :sleep:
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep refreshing the webcam page just in case.......................*proper normal* :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Personally I'm going for Miss Peacock with the picture frame in the Hall :sleep:

I'm going for Miss Scarlett in the lounge with the picture frame. :sleep:

xxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does look a bit like John and Marc in those filming caps, though I think May is a bit early for their wedding, considering there's no build-up starting either this week or the week after.

I think that this year would be too early for their wedding.

I shall now run and hide.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haha, now you've said it, it could be Marc in green, but my eyes immediately saw Johnny in grey so......who knows?! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, now you've said it, it could be Marc in green, but my eyes immediately saw Johnny in grey so......who knows?! :D

I saw Johnny in grey too, with his arms folded. :confused:
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GotchaToo wrote: »
    I saw Johnny in grey too, with his arms folded. :confused:

Not with that hair! The green t-shirt, the hair, the way the arms are folded, Marc Elliott trademark ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that this year would be too early for their wedding.

I shall now run and hide.

I'm not that pessimistic :) though I wouldn't be surprised if it's autumn or early winter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surreal wrote: »
    Not with that hair! The green t-shirt, the hair, the way the arms are folded, Marc Elliott trademark ;)

If I tell myself it's Marc it looks like Marc and if I tell myself it's Johnny it looks like Johnny! I thought the guy in the leather coat by the gate was more likely to be Marc but again could be Johnny....or indeed neither of them! :D

The t-shirt doesn't look green to me....but then what I call green, other people might not :D Confusing much! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not that pessimistic :) though I wouldn't be surprised if it's autumn or early winter.

I'm not being pessimistic. I'd seriously side eye everything if it happened this year.

Or am I supposed to forget they had one hell of break up and assume everythings dandy and back on track and better than before?

I'm overanalysing this. It's a damn soap, I'm should be pleased they haven't married, divorced, remarried and had an ass baby yet.
This discussion has been closed.