Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mean to be unkind but just watched a YouTube interview of Sabrina and Mark I can imagine should could be a bit annoying! :o
  • dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kristina is at results show tonight as well as going last nights show . More than likely will catch up with Artem , hopefully she will tweet some pics xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Kristina is at results show tonight as well as going last nights show . More than likely will catch up with Artem , hopefully she will tweet some pics xxx

so we could have a feast of photos tomorrow :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah!! :D::D
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely not all Americans :)

No of course not denburn quine , it was said tongue in cheek , i only meant the young ambitious ones :D:D:D
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am like you Yungathart, it has taken me a wee while to sort everyone out, between DWTS, and DWTS LV and BTF, however I think I have got it at last. Things don,t come just so quickly nowadays.
    Looking forward hopefully to seeing a lot of pics over the next few days and then more when Kara gets to Las Vegas.
    Will say Goodnight Everyone, Sweet Dreams to you all x.
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artem tweet
    It's been a long time sins I tweet DWTSLV show coming together very nicely very exited to be part of it
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My head is spinning reading all these tweets and getting soo confused!!
  • Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking in to say that Artem danced in the Vegas troupe tonight and had 2 closeups. His pro partner was Lacey Schwimmer and celeb is Sabrina Bryan. At the end of the dance he went over to Carrie Ann presumably to say hello to her. The camera cut out just as he got to her. Hopefully a video will be posted later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrina Bryan ‏ @SabrinaBryan
    Ok Brit fans here's me and my sexy partner @artemchigvintse hope you guys get a chance to see the show we did tonight http://abc.com

No waiting around-they are back off to Las Vegas tonight

Lacey Schwimmer ‏ @LaceySchwimmer
    What a great time dancing on #DWTs now off to the airport back to Vegas time to get this how rolling!

Great photo!!!!

Armen Way ‏ @armenway
    After performance @DancingABC with my buddies @dmitry_ch & @artemchigvintse http://pic.twitter.com/OBZ3CKOF
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »
    Ok Brit fans here's me and my sexy partner @artemchigvintse hope you guys get a chance to see the show we did tonight http://abc.com

What a great time dancing on #DWTs now off to the airport back to Vegas time to get this how rolling!

Great photo!!!!

Armen Way ‏ @armenway
    After performance @DancingABC with my buddies @dmitry_ch & @artemchigvintse http://pic.twitter.com/OBZ3CKOF

Thanks Tipi for video ,tweets & pics.

Wow what a show DWTSLV is going to be.:D

Great Job Artem and what a catch!!!. A lovely pic with his buddies.

So glad I logged on early before work X
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Lots to see this morning thank you Tipi for doing the night shift great to see Artem dancing again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks night owl Tipi.

Great vid and pics. Hopefully more coming through during the day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Offical tssf sent me this @loubear36 as far as we know our girl @sabrinabryan is doing the full run we hope @artemchigvintse is as well they make a great pair!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loubear36 wrote: »
    Offical tssf sent me this @loubear36 as far as we know our girl @sabrinabryan is doing the full run we hope @artemchigvintse is as well they make a great pair!!

I saw that but Richard already told he's only in it until mid May plus he has the DTTM tour so its not possible for him to be in Vegas show until July 7th:)
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a wild and busy routine - great to see Artem dancing again. Bit all over the place for me but lovely to see him.
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Lili27 wrote: »
    Just checking in to say that Artem danced in the Vegas troupe tonight and had 2 closeups. His pro partner was Lacey Schwimmer and celeb is Sabrina Bryan. At the end of the dance he went over to Carrie Ann presumably to say hello to her. The camera cut out just as he got to her. Hopefully a video will be posted later.

Hello Lili27 - Thank you for coming onto Artem's thread and posting news about Artem dancing with the DWTSLV troupe in LA. I pleased Artem went to speak to Carrie Ann after the dance.

Tipi wrote: »

Great photo!!!!

Armen Way ‏ @armenway

Thank you for all the tweets and video Tipi. Artem obviously appreciated all the tweets we sent to him. I also found out that "hey" is just hello in modern slang.

Wasn't madly keen on the frantic routine. The Bluebell Girls meet Burn the Foor.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Lili27 - Thank you for coming onto Artem's thread and posting news about Artem dancing with the DWTSLV troupe in LA. I pleased Artem went to speak to Carrie Ann after the dance.

Thank you for all the tweets and video Tipi. Artem obviously appreciated all the tweets we sent to him. I also found out that "hey" is just hello in modern slang.

Wasn't madly keen on the frantic routine. The Bluebell Girls meet Burn the Foor.:rolleyes:

LOL Not sure if I should ask what you thought 'hey' meant!:D:D

More video from last night here
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=57596992&postcount=1684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loubear36 wrote: »

Both DWTSLV and The Dance To The Music Tour are BBC live show productions. Contracts for both these shows will have been signed by Artem before any publicity regarding his involvement was put out. Having the lineup subject to change notices at venues is quite normal it usually means incase an artist is Unable to perform due to illness etc. But I am sure the BBC would not promote and sell tickets to a show in the full knowledge one of the stars was booked elsewhere that would be deemed fraudulent. So rest assured we will see the master swivelling his hips on UK soil shortly.:D
    And don't forget he is in the Jubilee thingy at Hyde Park.
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    That was a wild and busy routine - great to see Artem dancing again. Bit all over the place for me but lovely to see him.

I too thought the routine slightly hectic. I suppose it's meant to be a big Las Vegas show type blockbuster.:eek:
    Forum Member
    I tried to take some screencaps of the DWTSLV routine. Especially of Artem. Unfortunately the pics were blurred. The shutter speed on my camera isn't fast enough. :(
    Forum Member
    Hardly worth posting but I tried:o

2zzmfbp.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lili27 wrote: »

Thanks for popping in Lili - any info about Artem is gratefully received. :D

Sharing tweets I had last night from OfficialTSFF in response to asking for pics and updates of Artem

@gwill43 @SabrinaBryan @artemchigvintse We'll be sure to provide the UK with as many pics as we can!

@BJsussex @gwill43 We will definitely keep everyone updated on our girl @SabrinaBryan and the amazing @artemchigvintse 's performances!
  • Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi Silversandy.

I knew the video would be up shortly and Tipi found it. :D

I agree with the others, it was hectic but I imagine the producers said for them to keep the energy up and keep it moving (one of the downsides of American tv).

I think this is a great gig for Artem and I do remember reading something where he said he likes keeping busy and working. I hope Kara can make it to Vegas to to see the show and have some R&R while she is there.

I am curious if Artem and Sabrina will dance a ballroom number?

Sabrina is a hip hop dancer and a good one. Her Latin is really good but she seemed to struggle a bit with ballroom. Those who followed her season of DWTS she was the most shocking elimination ever going out in week 5 (?) after being on top of the leaderboard every week. Everyone thought she would be in the finals. She went out on her foxtrot and Len had quite a go at her when he judged for not having the light and shade. Her quickstep was good but again he criticised her.

Sabrina foxtrot. This is dance that got her eliminated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj73r0bt8DA&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL499C599641849098

The quickstep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTLezBQdz2I&feature=related

So I wonder if she and Artem will be doing any ballroom? I can see him coaching Sabrina to bring out the more elegant side of her if they do.
    Forum Member
    Closer but still blurred. I have a long way to go to catch up with wliag43.

24y4ffq.jpg
This discussion has been closed.