2. Ross (Monsieur23)
    3. Andrew (dennisboy)
    4. Jamie (DingDong08)
    5. Queenie (dancing.queen)
    6. Jas (king yrcanos)

Nearly there!
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    This game has given me an idea for a game I might start when this is over. :)
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is believed that Strictly Confidential is in advanced talks with Dancing With the Stars judges Julianne Hough and Carrie Ann Inaba.

This move comes just days after it was reported that UKIP leader Nigel Farage will be joining the panel. Despite only being into it's third series, this will be third judging panel upheaval with previous inclusions Nancy Dell'Olio and Luisa Zissman causing uproar amongst fans.

The inclusion of Hough and Inaba on the panel, with both having extensive dance experience, is thought to be an effort on producers' part to listen to fan concerns and allay their fears over the future direction of the dance series. Hough was a two-time Champion of DWTS before moving onto the judging panel, while Inaba has been a judge since the series' inception.

Meanwhile, Confidential representatives are refusing to comment on claims that Nigel Farage has finalised his deal with the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In an astonishing move, Strictly Confidential bosses are believed to be closing in on a detail that would see German Chancellor Angela Merkel take the final spot on the the judging panel. Bosses are pulling out all the stops to ensure the services of Merkel, even promising a personal private jet to ensure that the role doesn't interfere with her position as the Chancellor.

With UKIP leader, Nigel Farage, widely assumed to have put pen to paper to judge the forthcoming series, it without doubt that the inclusion of Merkel would guarantee fireworks with the UK's inclusion in the EU being a central issue as the general election draws ever closer.

A source claimed, 'Angela's signing will be a real coup for the show. As someone committed to ensuring the UK's continued membership of the EU, Angela knows that the time is ripe for nipping the UKIP phenomenon in the bud and sees this as the perfect opportunity.'
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I did last series, so I'd like to sign up Izzie :)
    Forum Member
    Angela Merkel! :D

I could imagine the difference in scores if both Angela and Nigel are on the panel. :D

I hope they aren't. :D
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    It is believed that Strictly Confidential is in advanced talks with Dancing With the Stars judges Julianne Hough and Carrie Ann Inaba.

This move comes just days after it was reported that UKIP leader Nigel Farage will be joining the panel. Despite only being into it's third series, this will be third judging panel upheaval with previous inclusions Nancy Dell'Olio and Luisa Zissman causing uproar amongst fans.

The inclusion of Hough and Inaba on the panel, with both having extensive dance experience, is thought to be an effort on producers' part to listen to fan concerns and allay their fears over the future direction of the dance series. Hough was a two-time Champion of DWTS before moving onto the judging panel, while Inaba has been a judge since the series' inception.

Meanwhile, Confidential representatives are refusing to comment on claims that Nigel Farage has finalised his deal with the show.

Was Nancy Dell'Olio a judge?! :o *faints*

And who on earth is Luisa Zissman?
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

God, you really did miss out on the earlier series... Luke as Nancy was one of the best things this forum has ever seen... :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I did last series, so I'd like to sign up Izzie :)

Thank you very much, Amy. :)

Whenever you're ready, please PM me your alter ego choice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Luisa competed on The Apprentice t̶o̶ ̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶Z̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶. She has quite a risque history...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »
    God, you really did miss out on the earlier series... Luke as Nancy was one of the best things this forum has ever seen... :p

I think this one was my personal favourite:
    Nancy: YOU NO MODEL, THIS ISSA THE MODEL! *sticks leg up* See, no panties. Nancy's always prepared. Ye Samba was lovely milovely, I think the Englishes say you was tha testicles of the dogs. Believe aunty Nancy when I say dis, model lady - you are biggest testicles. You are tha first person Nancy has sat up and said facking wow to since me PA told me to pay the attentions two minutes ago. You did good. Not the sherry speaking. Hic.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging Panel - Complete

Contestants
    1. Myk (ChickenFromKiev)
    2. Ross (Monsieur23)
    3. Andrew (dennisboy)
    4. Jamie (DingDong08)
    6. Jas (king yrcanos)
    7. Amy (TheAuburnEnigma)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the wake of political controversy, Strictly Confidential has been given a welcome boost with the commitment of Rowan Atkinson to appear on the judging panel as his most-famous character Edmund Blackadder.

Just days after celebrating his sixtieth birthday, Atkinson was persuaded by bosses to reprise his role as Blackadder especially for this charity edition of the show. Given the character's resonating popularity and scathing sarcasm, it is thought that this move will widen the demographics of the show.

An insider told us, 'with the concerns over the show becoming politicised, we wanted to make it clear that entertainment is, and will always be, our number one priority. Rowan's commitment has been a massive boost for the series.'

Sources suggest that the line up will be confirmed in coming days.
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edmund <3
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    I think this one was my personal favourite:

:D

OMG that was amazing :')
  • AmericanRufus14AmericanRufus14 Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Is it still too late to join up because this sounds fun and i would like to give a whirl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it still too late to join up because this sounds fun and i would like to give a whirl

Of course you can sign. :)

Please PM me a celebrity who you'd like to 'be' for the series, and remember it must be kept secret. The same applies to all of you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging Panel - Complete

Contestants
    1. Myk (ChickenFromKiev)
    2. Ross (Monsieur23)
    3. Andrew (dennisboy)
    4. Jamie (DingDong08)
    6. Jas (king yrcanos)
    7. Amy (TheAuburnEnigma)
    8. Zach (AmericanRufus14)
  • xmen_fanxmen_fan Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    For this game, do you need to describe the performance, e.g lighting and dance moves?
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    xmen_fan wrote: »
    For this game, do you need to describe the performance, e.g lighting and dance moves?

There are usually different requirements for different weeks - I think some weeks will require just a song choice, others a little more. It's fun, I'll give you that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xmen_fan wrote: »

I've been asked this a few times via PM, and while I don't want to give too much away, I am looking to strip this series back a little bit.

It's only going to six shows long, and this first two rounds will be song choices only, before the next round steps it up a little bit - but there still won't be lighting etc. until the semi finals.

I'm also probably not going to have choreography in this series.

I hope that clears it up a bit. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are usually different requirements for different weeks - I think some weeks will require just a song choice, others a little more. It's fun, I'll give you that.

Thanks for this explanation, Luke. :) A much more succinct explanation than my very lengthy one. :D
  • xmen_fanxmen_fan Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Okay then, count me in:)