how will we know whicy scenes are live EE

crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was scared of asking this, but some scenes in the 30th week will be live, how will we know the differencw, will it say live in the corner do you think?

Comments

• GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I've been wondering this
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Live episodes have a very different feel to them in terms of how they're filmed for me so if that continues I think the scenes should be pretty obvious, although I think you guys are right that they might put a live tag on it as well.

Should be interesting to see what scenes are live over the week. Should be fun.
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You normally know whether it's live or not. For example for Billy's live Olympic episode the first half was pre recorded and the last half was live and felt different and it was dark and it was raining and the lighting was all different. The sound was all wrong too.Trust me, you will know. It's not hard to notice
  • LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CriticFan wrote: »
    You normally know whether it's live or not. For example for Billy's live Olympic episode the first half was pre recorded and the last half was live and felt different and it was dark and it was raining and the lighting was all different. The sound was all wrong too.Trust me, you will know. It's not hard to notice

For the outside scenes yes
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the outside scenes yes
    It will still feel different whether it's inside or not.
  • Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be perfectly honest, unless you're looking for actors making mistakes, then I don't why it matters in the slightest.

The live inserts are there to be able to keep plot details secret from the cast and crew to prevent spoilers and leaks.
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Live episodes have a very different feel to them in terms of how they're filmed for me so if that continues I think the scenes should be pretty obvious, although I think you guys are right that they might put a live tag on it as well.

Should be interesting to see what scenes are live over the week. Should be fun.

Definalty this. Hope its a good week. Im looking forward to the reveal!
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What day is the reveal? is it a gradual build-up over the 4 days?

Sorry I know no-one else will know this either :)
    Forum Member
    gv6l wrote: »
    What day is the reveal? is it a gradual build-up over the 4 days?

Sorry I know no-one else will know this either :)

My understanding is that the day of the reveal will be Thursday. The flashback episode will be afterwards explaining the circumstances surrounding the person's confession and the the fully live episode will be the aftermath of it all on Friday.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Jack Branning was still on EE, we'd know which scenes were live :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My understanding is that the day of the reveal will be Thursday. The flashback episode will be afterwards explaining the circumstances surrounding the person's confession and the the fully live episode will be the aftermath of it all on Friday.

thank-you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
  • danlrwilliamsdanlrwilliams Posts: 412
    Forum Member

He could be a suprise return just for the occasion ;) Hopefully we do see Scott Maslen reprise his role sooner rather than later, especially if they do the Jim Branning death storyline.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    It sounds different when it's live, than when it's prerecorded. That's how I can tell!
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Does it matter?
    Forum Member
    Ten_Ben wrote: »
    To be perfectly honest, unless you're looking for actors making mistakes, then I don't why it matters in the slightest.

The live inserts are there to be able to keep plot details secret from the cast and crew to prevent spoilers and leaks.
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Does it matter?

It matters to me. Sometimes you watch for the story and other times you watch for the technical aspects. It would be nice to see the transitions and judge the live acting and the timings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    As others have said there is such a different feeling to when its a prerecord to when its live, theres all kinds of nuances that demonstrate it - in some cases its very subtle but its still there.
  • SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing they'll have a 'live' tag in case of swearing etc.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was scared of asking this, but some scenes in the 30th week will be live, how will we know the differencw, will it say live in the corner do you think?

Never be scared to ask a question on here.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    CriticFan wrote: »

Also Perry looked straight into the camera and winked.;-)
  • mrsfojmrsfoj Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Stand our scene for me during the live transmissions was Ronnie & roxy exiting the minute Mart & it suddenly took on an almost theatre like feel rather than tv. Just looked & sounded different. Plus u can tell the nerves are there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    I agree with mrsfoj, the camera angle may also be different. You will know when it's live.
    Forum Member
    I think what the OP means is Will there be an obvious indicator telling us which scenes will be live?Of course it will be obvious to some, but others might miss it and it'll be annoying for them to be trying to decipher which scenes are live rather than just enjoying the episode.

For example with the 25th we knew the whole episode would be live and with the Olympic episode we were told the last section would be live so how will we know this time around?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    I think what the OP means is Will there be an obvious indicator telling us which scenes will be live?Of course it will be obvious to some, but others might miss it and it'll be annoying for them to be trying to decipher which scenes are live rather than just enjoying the episode.

For example with the 25th we knew the whole episode would be live and with the Olympic episode we were told the last section would be live so how will we know this time around?

I'm guessing the producers will leave that for the viewers to guess. Perhaps as another ploy to keep people watching.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    It matters to me. Sometimes you watch for the story and other times you watch for the technical aspects. It would be nice to see the transitions and judge the live acting and the timings.

Wow. I just enjoy the programme instead of judgementally looking for the actors' faults. Everyone's different, though.