Katie Price to sing on Alan Carr show

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bedlem wrote: »
    I can't believe I was sad enough to click on that Amazon link and preview all the tracks :D

Hang your head in shame.....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    BedlemBedlem Posts: 2,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Hang your head in shame.....:rolleyes:

Already have!
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I can't believe I was sad enough to click on that Amazon link and preview all the tracks :D

Have you read some of the reviews? Had me splitting my sides laughing for hours :D Here's a couple of my personal favourites:
    We still use it in the Accident and Emergency ward at work as an alternative anaesthetic; it's cheap, and it renders the unsuspecting patient motionless and numbed. Thankyou Peter and Katie. For everything.

And this is a classic one:
    I fervently believe that this album is quite simply the pinnacle of man's musical acheivement - the opening track alone moved me in a way that I had previously thought only a chicken vindaloo could. By the final track, my sphincter became so dilated that I am now doubly incontinent, but that's but a minor irritation when weighed against my pleasure at hearing Peter and Katies magnum opus. I can honestly say, that whenever I take a dump in the future I will always think of our orange demi-gods.
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you read some of the reviews? Had me splitting my sides laughing for hours :D Here's a couple of my personal favourites:

I've read a few of them, I was splitting my sides as well, it's comedy at it's best, I've book marked to read the rest.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've read a few of them, I was splitting my sides as well, it's comedy at it's best, I've book marked to read the rest.:D

I sometimes wonder if any of them are for real?
  • Options
    BedlemBedlem Posts: 2,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I read a few on the first page; "the music professorial" and the "doubles up as a tile replacement" were hilarious! Will read more later if/when I need cheering up :D
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    graculas wrote: »
    Katie Price to sing on Alan Carr show

And who said British TV comedy was dead

Katie and Alex will be raking in £600,000 for the three-part TV series taking in the ceremony and the honeymoon. Gawd.
    http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/katie-price-single-debut-alan-carr-itv2-get-rights-wedding47144#ixzz0roYVhaki

I wonder how much ITV will offer for the follow up , to be their for the conception and subsequent birth, which will obviously need to be filmed in very very widescreen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, I read a few on the first page; "the music professorial" and the "doubles up as a tile replacement" were hilarious! Will read more later if/when I need cheering up :D

That's about the only sensible use for that "CD" really :D