Wags forgiving cheating partners

Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It really annoys me how so many of them take them back after cheating or sleeping with prostitutes. If they were on basic wages and in some crappy job I highly doubt they would have taken them back! Just goes to show they stay with them for the money and a life of holidays and designer shoes ans handbags! Especially when they go on to marry them not long after its just crazy to me!! Just shows they can't leave the glitzy glamorous lifestyle behind and go back to a boring life of a 9-5 job.

Comments

• Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    Because non-celebrities never stay with cheating partners?
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree! It also annoys me that the woman they've cheated with usually gets all the hate, not the poor footballer who just couldn't help himself.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just goes to show they stay with them for the money and a life of holidays and designer shoes ans handbags!

It's better than a life of signing on or working in Aldi's, for the lucky ones :)

Most don't seem exactly bright, hard workers or very talented.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I agree! It also annoys me that the woman they've cheated with usually gets all the hate, not the poor footballer who just couldn't help himself.

They're both as bad. The other woman knew he was with someone and usually didn't care/wanted her 15 minutes and the footballer seemed to give little concern to his other half.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really annoys me how so many of them take them back after cheating or sleeping with prostitutes. If they were on basic wages and in some crappy job I highly doubt they would have taken them back! Just goes to show they stay with them for the money and a life of holidays and designer shoes ans handbags! Especially when they go on to marry them not long after its just crazy to me!! Just shows they can't leave the glitzy glamorous lifestyle behind and go back to a boring life of a 9-5 job.

It doesn't go to show anything, you've made up an entirely hypothetical situation and passed it off as if it's fact. Plenty of people stay with cheating partners regardless of their job.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,907
    Forum Member
    Just like normal people, plenty of them dump their partners as well.
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just like normal people, plenty of them dump their partners as well.

Would a normal person stay with a convicted rapist though?

It all about the £££££££ Honey.;-)
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Very surprised that the ghastly woman Katie Price has stayed with her wandering husband, blaming totally her ex-best friend for his affair. Here is a woman who is independent financially from her husband and yet behaves like a doormat, using the affair to generate media attention. BUT she is behaving like a desperate WAG.
    Forum Member

I presume you are talking about Ched Evans. He's hardly a superstar billionaire is he?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very surprised that the ghastly woman Katie Price has stayed with her wandering husband, blaming totally her ex-best friend for his affair. Here is a woman who is independent financially from her husband and yet behaves like a doormat, using the affair to generate media attention. BUT she is behaving like a desperate WAG.

In her case publicity good or bad earns her money which is why she will stay with him until he is no longer "useful",its all about selling tat magazines sadly.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presume you are talking about Ched Evans. He's hardly a superstar billionaire is he?

He will have a few bob though even now.

And if when his travel ban ends he can play abroad which he will be able to then the £££s could come rolling in again
    Forum Member
    He will have a few bob though even now.

And if when his travel ban ends he can play abroad which he will be able to then the £££s could come rolling in again

Lots of ifs and maybes there. He was never a superstar and he has had zero earnings for 3 years now, plus doesn't sound like he lived a frugal investment lead lifestyle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of ifs and maybes there. He was never a superstar and he has had zero earnings for 3 years now, plus doesn't sound like he lived a frugal investment lead lifestyle.

Well yes lots of ifs and buts but she is still with him.

Cannot be for his charm.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Like everything with Jordan, I'm sure it's all part of the big game plan. It's certainly another reason to get in the trash mags if nothing else!
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

Well that woman is beyond moronic. Hopkins is spot on about her, though no one likes tomadmit it because Katie Hopkins said it.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For most of them it's because they'd lose their meal ticket if they were to leave.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd imagine it's very difficult to give up the lifestyle and status that comes from being with a rich and famous man. Many of these women have been with their partner from a young age and have no real education or career to fall back on and so are too scared to walk away.

I'm not condoning this but working in an environment where there are quite a few wealthy people, some women do seem to accept the fact the men will cheat as part of the deal that involve them living a life they couldn't afford. I know several men at work who are blatantly having affairs and yet the wife tunes a blind eye as long as she's got 24/7 use of the Platinum Amex and spends every school holiday in the villa in Marbella - sad but true
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »

Both the footballer and the woman he cheated with should be slated. I suspect that the people not criticising the footballer will be his fans, or nearly all will be.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member

If they believe what happened wasn't rape then I see no reason not.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The girlfriend when on This Morning was all about how he had cheated but she forgave him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose it works both ways - not all of these footballers are drop dead gorgeous now, are they? Half of these WAGs wouldn't look twice at some of these men if it wasn't for the lifestyle.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her father is one of the richest men in the country so I'd say that the reason she's staying with Evans has nothing to do with money.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her father is one of the richest men in the country so I'd say that the reason she's staying with Evans has nothing to do with money.

was about to post the same thing. she's definitely not with him for his money or the lifestyle.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's headlines for Ok magazine. Even bad news is good news when you can flog it to the celeb trash magazines.

Why would you stay with a cheating low life otherwise?
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was about to post the same thing. she's definitely not with him for his money or the lifestyle.

Has anyone considered the possibility she might actually love him? Especially given the abuse she has taken for standing by him.