Options

LF Rex spat in Nicole's face

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Rex angry that Nicole had spilt water in their bed spat in her face. I wonder if Rex will be hauled in by Big Brother.:cool:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    Rex angry that Nicole had spilt water in their bed spat in her face. I wonder if Rex will be hauled in by Big Brother.:cool:

Do remember that Ziggy's use of the N Word, was considered deserving of only a ticking off at this stage last year.

I doubt if Mr Whippy would be punished in any serious way no matter what he did, that was short of GBH.
  • Options
    roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »

:eek:

I thought I was seeing things, then I watched it again. Nicole said something along the lines of 'oh no Rex don't spit'. I'll watch it again on e4+.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    [highlight]Quote from Sharon Powers:[/highlight]
    If Alexandra had spat in anybody's face, or if any housemate spits in anybody's face then they'll be removed

6:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naSf2h2Q8BE
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He spat in her face because she'd spilled water in their bed? FFS - what IS wrong it him? :eek: If that was anyone else, they would have been called into the DR there and then! :mad:
  • Options
    Xx Flissy xXXx Flissy xX Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    He spat in her face because she'd spilled water in their bed? FFS - what IS wrong it him? :eek: If that was anyone else, they would have been called into the DR there and then! :mad:
    Did he spit in her face, sorry not watching LF. If he did, and I like Rex, sometimes, he should be removed as Dennis was!!
  • Options
    pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me and my OH sometimes pass alcohol into each others mouths and when we are in the bath we sometimes squirt each other playfully........... Shame on us..........:o
  • Options
    KasphlamKasphlam Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she laugh? He's done it before, I don't think she cares. Like a weird couple thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Ziggy was tipsy and was singing a 50 cent song or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Do remember that Ziggy's use of the N Word, was considered deserving of only a ticking off at this stage last year.

I doubt if Mr Whippy would be punished in any serious way no matter what he did, that was short of GBH.

Ziggy didn't say it targeted towards anyone... Even thoug Emily didn't say it in a nasty way, she still targeted it towards Charley.
  • Options
    Almira GAlmira G Posts: 18,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did he spit in her face, sorry not watching LF. If he did, and I like Rex, sometimes, he should be removed as Dennis was!!

It sounds like a spit to me ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPWZxWvvmQ
  • Options
    indigomoonindigomoon Posts: 2,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping for those who haven't seen this .