CSI/CSI: NY/CSI: Miami (No Unmarked Spoilers) (Part 6)

1124125126127128130»

Comments

• PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    She could be soon though, will probably get caught up in a shoot out or something if she hangs around Mac long enough :D
    sjw8 wrote: »
    Don't worry it won't last; she'll probably get blown up shortly ;)

You and I are always on the same wavelength :D
  • sjw8sjw8 Posts: 7,162
    Forum Member
    Night all - "see" you all on Tuesday :)

ETA - weather on Sky forecasting freezing temperatures tonight - if so, take care everyone :)
    Forum Member
    You and I are always on the same wavelength :D

Uncanny ain't it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep she probably will be killed soon.

Actually I think the one I am thinking of might of been a doctor

Yep, I think that was Claire Forlani. They went to London, and he returned alone just in time to be stalked, which ended up in him going to Chicago. Can't recall why they split up?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjw8 wrote: »
    Uncanny ain't it :D

Did you see my post about 'Mrs Columbo' putting in an appearance soon
    Forum Member
    Did you see my post about 'Mrs Columbo' putting in an appearance soon

You mean the one a few pages back - yep :D
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just looked the characters name was Aubrey Hunter played by Mädchen Amick
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't recall her at all, but this is a bit on Claire Forlani
    In Autumn 2006, Forlani joined the cast of CSI: NY in a recurring role as a medical examiner, Dr. Peyton Driscoll
    Dr. Peyton Driscoll (Claire Forlani) (Seasons 3–4, 6) joins the team at the beginning of the third season as a Medical Examiner originally from London and love interest for Mac.[8] Peyton was previously acquainted with Sheldon Hawkes when he was still in the ME's Office. She feels guilty in episode 307 "Murder Sings the Blues" when she accidentally lets it slip to Mac that Hawkes knew a murder victim, which results in Hawkes being reprimanded and kicked off the case. In episode 320 "What Schemes May Come," Peyton is assaulted at the morgue by two people who steal one of the bodies she is helping to transport. At the end of episode 3.24 "Snow Day" Peyton and Mac fly to London together to meet her family. She does not return and in Season 4 sends Mac a "Dear John" letter. However, Peyton returns for a visit in episode 622 "Point of View".[9] Forlani was expected to return during Season 7, however the departure of Melina Kanakaredes and the subsequent casting of Sela Ward changed the producers' intentions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've just Googled her, and I remember the scene where they were going for the same sandwich and that's about it :D
  • crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Yep, I think that was Claire Forlani. They went to London, and he returned alone just in time to be stalked, which ended up in him going to Chicago. Can't recall why they split up?

That was a few years ago, he met some Dr in a coffee shop. Didn't last, never does :D:D
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Didn't they split up after Mac called Peyton Claire (Mac's dead wife) instead of Peyton? Or was that an error left in by the producers?
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I havent seen the earlier seasons only the last three seasons so I only remember the British chick from the Rear Window homage episode
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,386
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=57668922#post57668922
    This discussion has been closed.