Game in different language

SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I received Lego LOTR today, bought off a British website and sent to a British address. However, I am playing it in Poland.

Now even though I have the language set to English, all the text is now in Polish and there are even subtitles in Polish that I have no idea how to turn off.

Does anyone know what I can do about this?

Comments

• SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I received Lego LOTR today, bought off a British website and sent to a British address. However, I am playing it in Poland.

Now even though I have the language set to English, all the text is now in Polish and there are even subtitles in Polish that I have no idea how to turn off.

Does anyone know what I can do about this?

Is you xbox language or location changed?
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The locale is down as Poland, but it says if I change it that it may modify my wireless network settings. I can't be sure whether or not it has always been Poland or not though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i live in the Netherlands but im English, its always been a gripe of mine that i had to play some games in Dutch (Trials etc).

Recently i was messing around and found that microsoft now allow you to change the locale and language yourself (they didnt allow this previously).

I can confirm that setting it to UK & English changed all my Dutch language games to English. I havent had to download anything since so dont know if i will need to switch it back to Netherlands to do this - if i do it only takes a minute and 'switch off, switch back on' to have it changed. I have noticed no issues with any settings since doing this.

Hopefully you will have the same luck in Poland.
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have recently been playing Metro Last light in Russian ! For the totally imersive experience