Can Cheryl become a world wide musical superstar?

1235»

Comments

• Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad but true. Younger and has had a crossover hit with Astro who was hugely popular on American X-Factor.

The weird thing is I am pretty sure they took Astro off the song for the American version.
  • OnDatKryptoniteOnDatKryptonite Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    The weird thing is I am pretty sure they took Astro off the song for the American version.

For the album track? I thought he was on the single released to radio...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one cares about Astro...
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benana93 wrote: »
    Care to enlighten us when this has actually happened?
    From 3.10 on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uTxo7oBDUY

"Got myself into a bit of a pickle in a night club like any normal teenage girl does. It happens all the time.......and that was such a hard time for me........It's still hurting. I'm still bitter about it to be honest. I really am BITTER about it. It can still make us cry, it can still make us feel sick after all this time :cry:"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Got myself into a bit of a pickle in a night club like any normal teenage girl does. It happens all the time.......and that was such a hard time for me........It's still hurting. I'm still bitter about it to be honest. I really am BITTER about it. It can still make us cry, it can still make us feel sick after all this time :cry:"

Jesus, for someone that apparently took a swipe at someone and called them an insulting racial epithet because she couldn't get more than one complimentary lollipop, how she figures she is the unfairly persecuted and hard done by party is frankly amazing.

The delusional state in which she must exist to perpetuate such a ridiculous persecution complex is astounding.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jesus, for someone that apparently took a swipe at someone and called them an insulting racial epithet because she couldn't get more than one complimentary lollipop, how she figures she is the unfairly persecuted and hard done by party is frankly amazing.

The delusional state in which she must exist to perpetuate such a ridiculous persecution complex is astounding.

I can't defend the fact she hut her, that isn't right, but being falsely accused of racism would piss me massively off and would probably leave a bitter taste in my mouth for a very long time.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't defend the fact she hut her, that isn't right, but being falsely accused of racism would piss me massively off and would probably leave a bitter taste in my mouth for a very long time.

Falsely accused of racism versus having your face caved in by an angry, aggressive nasty chav who thought she was better than you...

Yeah, Cheryl really is the victim here :(:(:(:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Does every normal teenage girl do that.......

That quote in itself, is defending her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Falsely accused of racism versus having your face caved in by an angry, aggressive nasty chav who thought she was better than you...

Yeah, Cheryl really is the victim here :(:(:(:cry:

I notice you're a Liverpool fan - didn't Stevie G, who has just captained his country in a major tournament, punch a DJ in the face causing an injury? It was captured on CCTV, how he got off with it is astounding.

And before you say this isn't a football thread, I'm making reference to the club you support.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    I dont like Cherly but dont see the relevance of the court case being brought up in every thread.

your correct, it is irrelevant and that is why many cheryl related threads get closed down for being non constructive. as time goes by you will also notice the same fms posting the same opinions with little relevance to the actual thread. some follow her every move with great interest, with the interest being that its a new opportunity to turn the conservation the same way. i find it surprising that some should feel the need to question the motives of other adult posters. given their own posting behaviour.
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    I dont like Cherly but dont see the relevance of the court case being brought up in every thread.

The usual trio flog the same old dead horse in every Cheryl Cole thread as it's the negitive incident they can bring into a discussion.

Oddly enough it's acceptle for some that Kate Moss was papped taking cocaine and for others seems it fine that the England Captain whacked a nightclub DJ.

Funnily enough you never see the same people mention the recent Amelle Berrabah who was convicted of assault.

I mean you can destory relationships(footballers),be convicted of speeding(footballers), be a registered sex offender(footballers) and have assault charges(multiple footballers) but get drunk and assault some 10 years ago pales in comparsion. The double standards are amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The usual trio flog the same old dead horse in every Cheryl Cole thread as it's the negitive incident they can bring into a discussion.

Oddly enough it's acceptle for some that Kate Moss was papped taking cocaine and for others seems it fine that the England Captain whacked a nightclub DJ.

Funnily enough you never see the same people mention the recent Amelle Berrabah who was convicted of assault.

I mean you can destory relationships(footballers),be convicted of speeding(footballers), be a registered sex offender(footballers) and have assault charges(multiple footballers) but get drunk and assault some 10 years ago pales in comparsion. The double standards are amazing.

Anyone excusing anyone that's clearly guilty or found guilty is a deluded moron creating a microcosm of selective acceptance and acceptable fantasy. Anyone saying one person is less guilty than the other clearly doesn't understand the strict nature of these judgments and as such is probably not anyone of importance worth listening to anyway, opinions are like asses after all, we've all got them but most of them stink. That's kind of why we have a justice system rather than martial law and bands of armed loons with torches and pitchforks. The average man is not a suitable judge, hence, you know, why judges have to serve for years in executive legal capacities before selection is even considered.
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people are threatened by Cheryl it seems. Christ the bitterness on here is astonishing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barcajaden wrote: »
    A lot of people are threatened by Cheryl it seems. Christ the bitterness on here is astonishing

When cornered in a toilet if you are holding lollies, we know the odds at least... :D
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never thought Cheryl is a racist and while I'm not a fan of hers, I have always "defended" her against racist claims ie toilet gate and Gamu gate. There is no despute that the TA was talking through her ass when she claimed that Cheryl racially abused her :rolleyes:

I honestly believe that Cheryl was drunk on fame and alcohol, totally over reacted and battered yer one in a fit of anger.