How should Waterloo Road end

Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
Forum Member
✭✭
So with news that the show is to end, how do you think it should end. I want it to either be really dramatic and explosive or a big celebration. Or both, just as long as its better than when they left Manchester

Comments

• missemmerdale22missemmerdale22 Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe bring in former cast hopefully.
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to be a dramatic, for it to go out quietly wouldn't fit right. I just hope they don't close the school again, the whole closure bit has been done already. Leaving it on a cliffhanger would be very fitting for the show.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The school should blow up killing everyone instantly

with the final scene showing Audrey (the sole survivor) emerging out of the ruins walking off into the sunset with her handbag :D
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha that would be great :-P. I can actually see the school going up in flames again, either that the school closes or something dramatic happens but shows everyone carrying on as usual. I would love to see some old faces return, would most likely be teaching staff as there are no pupils from the beginning with any links to the school since Tom and Grantly left the show.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I kind of like a similar ending to the bill, where even though it's off screen Waterloo Road life carries on
  • Ben_HuntBen_Hunt Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Someone waking up and telling everyone they had a nightmare that their school went to Scotland and turned into a glorified sitcom and half the case of Bad girls and Jane Beale were there.
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats actually simialr to what some people said they wanted waterloo road to move to scotland with only using the cast of corrie not bad girls. I also want it to be emotional and poignant. Maybe the last scene Chlo and Mika walk through a grave yard and we see Tom and Izzie Buried together
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    The school should blow up killing everyone instantly

with the final scene showing Audrey (the sole survivor) emerging out of the ruins walking off into the sunset with her handbag :D

Haha! I don't think we even need to discuss this further! *This* is the ending that we need!!
    Forum Member
    Thats actually simialr to what some people said they wanted waterloo road to move to scotland with only using the cast of corrie not bad girls. I also want it to be emotional and poignant. Maybe the last scene Chlo and Mika walk through a grave yard and we see Tom and Izzie Buried together

Why would Tom be buried with Izzie!? He slept and declared his love for numerous other people since. It'd be like getting buried with the first person you went out with just for the sake of it.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I'd love a huge explosion. :blush: Maybe Sue 'sparks' a fire. ;)
    Forum Member
    It should end with Heather from Eastenders, Bodybags from Bad Girls and Other miscellaneous figures from soap Z list asking who will have them now while the ghost of Grantley points them towards the Job Centre.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! I don't think we even need to discuss this further! *This* is the ending that we need!!

exactly! haha case closed init :D
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph Haydock needs to return
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want the ending to revolve around Laurie Brett. She's been the only decent character since the Scotland move.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a explosion would be perfect they could have a whole episode or maybe two around it and we can see it properly progress and see who lives and who dies plus maybe the last 5-10 mins airing the voices of alot of the past characters from series 1 upwards
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grantley waking up, sat in the teacher's chair to kids throwing rolled up balls of paper at him in class.

He dreamt the whole thing.

Or he just dreamt the move to Scotland. :D And his own death. :blush:
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    A huge explosion and we don't ever find out what died and who survived... Bring back some old faces to final series though as well.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    How about a huge explosion, then Jack Rimmer turns up. :o Except he's in Emmerdale now. :(
    Forum Member
    My idea;

The last episode should see Waterloo Road hosting a 'farewell' party at the school and former students and teachers come back to celebrate being a part of the school. Secrets and shocks come out as the episode progresses and then we see Barry Barry lurking around outside - he's escaped from prison. He sneaks into the school, plants a bomb and then walks off. Minutes later, the bomb goes off and a huge explosion rips through the school.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My idea;

The last episode should see Waterloo Road hosting a 'farewell' party at the school and former students and teachers come back to celebrate being a part of the school. Secrets and shocks come out as the episode progresses and then we see Barry Barry lurking around outside - he's escaped from prison. He sneaks into the school, plants a bomb and then walks off. Minutes later, the bomb goes off and a huge explosion rips through the school.

That would be great. But I'd prefer Barry to have met Earl Kelly in prison. I'd like that to be in the penultimate episode and then in the last, we see everyone under rubble etc and like someone else posted, lots of voices from previous series such as Tom, Izzid, Grantley, Sambuca etc
    Forum Member
    That would be great. But I'd prefer Barry to have met Earl Kelly in prison. I'd like that to be in the penultimate episode and then in the last, we see everyone under rubble etc and like someone else posted, lots of voices from previous series such as Tom, Izzid, Grantley, Sambuca etc

Omg yeah! Maybe Earl Kelly and Barry Barry can return together and plant the bomb...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think it would be nice if they could have tom and izzy and grantly and fluer back in ghost form looking down at there graves
    Forum Member
    I think it would be nice to have some flashback scenes of previous years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be nice to have some flashback scenes of previous years.

Yes definately
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they could do other things such as let the fans choice the top ten episode then show them in the weeks prior to the finale and also special such as looking back at the show with the actors and Waterloo road featured shows