Options

Game On

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldnt it just be easier to buy them on dvd?
  • Options
    Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
  • Options
    mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,318
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Wasn't it specifically 1996 tonight? Anyway, Red Dwarf and Naked Video (at least) were born in the 80s and a few others you mentioned were definitely before '96 unless my memory is playing games...

I am sure most of them are more late eighties.

Yes Mary Whitehouse (fantastic), Bottom and Absolutely Fabulous were around in early 90's.
    I liked Game On. Mandy was sexy, Matt was easy on the eye (Ben Chaplin), though his replacement took the character on well, Martin was just nice Martin (cup of tea).
    The only time it annoyed me was Martin, after he met Irish Claire! Claire did that, Claire used to go there, Claire, Claire, Claire:D
  • Options
    AL_BundyAL_Bundy Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Welsh-lad wrote: »

Excellent cheers.
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tea!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been rewatching my box set on the strength of the repeats :) Up to the 2nd ep of of the last series. Bless Archie <3
  • Options
    Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mistygal wrote: »
    The only time it annoyed me was Martin, after he met Irish Claire! Claire did that, Claire used to go there, Claire, Claire, Claire:D

And what a horrible cow she was!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been rewatching my box set on the strength of the repeats :) Up to the 2nd ep of of the last series. Bless Archie <3

What bugged me was the series was coming to a end and they should have married her off to Archie & had Martin settle down with the Claire lookalike.

So many thing that didnt tie up in the series that should have!
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the BBC website, they are planning to show more episodes of Game On and Gimme Gimme Gimme after their 90's night repeats. The dates are as yet unknown, but it would be nice to see some older classic BBC 2 comedies get a repeat run on the channel that made them famous instead of a subscription channel.