BB — Antartica (Part 36)

Comments

• mazeymazey Posts: 136,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    I think it is scripted in some form and they are given direction to the way that BB wants to go.

Kimberly whipped out two polaroid pictures of her boyfriend.

Who but a time traveller from 1979 uses a polaroid camera these days certainly not a 23 year old woman.
    I think professional photographers may still use them and BF is supposed to be something in that line. Some years ago I saw a set being arranged for a tv interview and a band performing, polaroids were taken at various stages.
    Early starts mean not a lot to people under a certain age. The first thought I had is that he stopped off somewhere.
    He has had quite a hectic week teaching an OU summer school, late leaving as he completed the paperwork first. There would be nothing unusual about his being out at this time if he was out drinking but he has his car with him.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    He has had quite a hectic week teaching an OU summer school, late leaving as he completed the paperwork first. There would be nothing unusual about his being out at this time if he was out drinking but he has his car with him.

It's natural to think the worst but if something had happened someone would have contacted you.

When he does come in give him a clip around the ear. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    If the rumours are true then the forum is going to be up in the arms regarding Armageddon. There are already stirrings out there.

Hopefully your son will arrive soon. As Tan said, there are a lot of reasons why he could be held up. :)
    The forum would be unhappy whatever they do. :D Armageddon and BB just does not sound right to me, it is overly dramatic and fixing outcomes and not letting the show evolve as a BB should IMO.

I have tried searching for traffic news on roads being taken.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's natural to think the worst but if something had happened someone would have contacted you.

When he does come in give him a clip around the ear. :)
    :D Very Irish mother style.

My imagination is in overdrive. :blush:

eta

He has just arrived, gave an OU student a lift then went in for tea ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think he is stuck in traffic it's a bit late for that.

Car problems and he would have used his phone so the obvious thing is that someone called him after he last spoke to you and he is delayed there.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forum would be unhappy whatever they do. :D Armageddon and BB just does not sound right to me, it is overly dramatic and fixing outcomes and not letting the show evolve as a BB should IMO.

The whole series has been overly dramatic, fixing outcomes and not letting the show evolve. :D Armageddon would have had more impact on another, less manipulated, series.
    :D Very Irish mother style.

eta

He has just arrived, gave an OU student a lift then went in for tea ..

Has he been given a clip round the ear? :D
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gone are the days when Boardwalk Empire received nominations. Looking at the list I cannot see one it has been nominated for this year.

I started giving it a pass two seasons back. The plots seemed incredibly scattered at the time but it wasn't necessarily a bad show, just a little uninvolving at the time.

Hello everyone. I made the mistake of watching the BBUK eviction. :blush:

Any Armageddon scenario that doesn't involve Helen losing her pass will be irritating, not that anyone would dare to nominate her without it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Has he been given a clip round the ear? :D

:D He so deserved it.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning 3WD :)
    Re BE .. I must admit I wasn't that interested in DrNefarious or whatever his name was in the last season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started giving it a pass two seasons back. The plots seemed incredibly scattered at the time but it wasn't necessarily a bad show, just a little uninvolving at the time.

The next series which is the last jumps forward seven years in time from when we last saw it.
    I made the mistake of watching the BBUK eviction. :blush:

:D

Steven :) we were told that something explicit was coming up yet all we saw was his feet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven :) we were told that something explicit was coming up yet all we saw was his feet.

There was no mistaking positions though, or the amount of thrusting it takes to overcome other obstacles. :kitty:

It did seem a little scripted. The whole scenario, not just that.
    In spite of myself I'd like to hear Kimberley's big "Why I can't show emotion" monologue, I bet it's riveting.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning 3rd World Disco. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It did seem a little scripted. The whole scenario, not just that.
    In spite of myself I'd like to hear Kimberley's big "Why I can't show emotion" monologue, I bet it's riveting.

Then later on in the BOTS show we had a scene of Mark and Christopher kissing under the duvet.

Poor Ashleigh is being corrupted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Ashleigh is being corrupted.

Chris is still available. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Daily Star reports :) that Kim thinks she is pregnant but cannot stop, she cannot help herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris is still available. :)

They would make the oddest couple in TV history.

Chris and Ashleigh the new Spencer and Heidi.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pregnancy would be one of the three remaining things a BB housemate could resort to if they wanted a lasting spotlight.

Edit - I'm deleting the other two things because it was only funny in my head. It laid there in the thread like Kimberley under Steven in reality. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would make the oddest couple in TV history.

Chris and Ashleigh the new Spencer and Heidi.

Famous UK tv personality Stephanie Pratt might have something to say about this!

We'll have to tune into CBB to know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pregnancy would be one of the three remaining things a BB housemate could resort to if they wanted a lasting spotlight.

Edit - I'm deleting the other two things because it was only funny in my head. It laid there in the thread like Kimberley under Steven in reality. :blush:

It's best we know not what they were :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Famous UK tv personality Stephanie Pratt might have something to say about this!

We'll have to tune into CBB to know.

Not the Stephanie Pratt :)

No I haven't a bloomin clue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched a really bad comedy show last evening.

Welcome to Sweden.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Re BE .. I must admit I wasn't that interested in DrNefarious or whatever his name was in the last season.
    I agree, he quite put me off watching episodes where he was a main story line.

Sorry if I have missed replying to anyone, catching up with son, he gave a lift to a fellow tutor not a student.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, he quite put me off watching episodes where he was a main story line.

I didn't see the point of him either.

With him and less Margaret and her hats it's little wonder the end was announced.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Looking at the show's Wikia page, they never did wrap up his storyline.

I like the actor but the character is weirdly irritating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see the point of him either.

With him and less Margaret and her hats it's little wonder the end was announced.
    Is there not a final series to come this autumn?
This discussion has been closed.