Options

Kevin Comforting Karen...

Comments

• Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin and 'Clare were split when he and karen met !"!!
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    I doubt they will ask Karen back next year.after the Ola incident.

And you know Ola will be back how?
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That incident is OVER and sorted, I don't see why anything about it should be brought up over and over.

I expect all of them to be back next year, and if they aren't it'll be because of more than some SORTED spat between the dancers.
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    I doubt they will ask Karen back next year.after the Ola incident.

Why not? They had a tiff, they got over it, the press raked it up again.

According to various press over the years, other pros on the show have done or said worse and they are still there.....
  • Options
    horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you know Ola will be back how?

I keep thinking that - why are people so sure that The Jordan will be back? James has been on thin ice for a couple of year. Kevin as been incredibly popular - I think we might see Kevin and Karen staying.

I think quite a bit of the "negative" publicity has been spun by the Jordans, in an attempt to make Karen unpopular... or maybe I'm a terrible old cynic.
  • Options
    JosephFanAlisonJosephFanAlison Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the way Kevin ran straight to Karen was lovely - I had a lump in my throat!
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not? They had a tiff, they got over it, the press raked it up again.

According to various press over the years, other pros on the show have done or said worse and they are still there.....

Certainly have.

Storm in a teacup this one. And over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I think Karen has had a horrible couple of weeks and Kevin has been very sweet and supportive.

Karen has handled the situation with a lot of dignity. I was at filming last week and he was just as affectionate and caring while they were hanging around waiting for the pro dances to be filmed.

IF there is any truth to this argument, why can't it be that sometimes people just don't get on?? I'm sure plenty of people think Karen is lovely as I'm sure plenty of people think Ola is lovely. Doesn't make one nice and one horrible. Karen seems very well loved and a very kind happy person, I really hope she's back next year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I keep thinking that - why are people so sure that The Jordan will be back? James has been on thin ice for a couple of year. Kevin as been incredibly popular - I think we might see Kevin and Karen staying.

I think quite a bit of the "negative" publicity has been spun by the Jordans, in an attempt to make Karen unpopular... or maybe I'm a terrible old cynic.

Totally agree ^^^
  • Options
    tinyangeltinyangel Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Since when has being popular helped a pro stay on the show........Ian Waite, Matthew Cutler. Seems to me that being a gent is the kiss of death! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish they could clone or bottle Kevin Clifton. They would make a fortune.
  • Options
    PoppysinbloomPoppysinbloom Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyles wrote: »
    I think Karen has had a horrible couple of weeks and Kevin has been very sweet and supportive.

Karen has handled the situation with a lot of dignity. I was at filming last week and he was just as affectionate and caring while they were hanging around waiting for the pro dances to be filmed.

IF there is any truth to this argument, why can't it be that sometimes people just don't get on?? I'm sure plenty of people think Karen is lovely as I'm sure plenty of people think Ola is lovely. Doesn't make one nice and one horrible. Karen seems very well loved and a very kind happy person, I really hope she's back next year.
    Well said! I'm very glad for Karen that she's had the support of her fiance and a good relationship with her dance partner during this unpleasantness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My goodness, are those vine clips? Already?!:eek:
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dave goes in for a hug with Kevin, but Kevin's only got eyes for Karen I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Tennis-dancerTennis-dancer Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Certainly have.

Storm in a teacup this one. And over.
    Until James decides that the Jordan's haven't been at the fore front enough. Sorry but I think he stirred up the trouble with his tweet and then this :Dweek he was noticeable by his absence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Until James decides that the Jordan's haven't been at the fore front enough. Sorry but I think he stirred up the trouble with his tweet and then this :Dweek he was noticeable by his absence.

He was injured, wasn't he?
  • Options
    PoppysinbloomPoppysinbloom Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh I can feel a conspiracy theory coming on ... :D

But yes James did stir it up.
  • Options
    LurchergirlsLurchergirls Posts: 230
    Forum Member

Well said, so lovely to hear a voice of reason about this. Thank you :D
  • Options
    Sarah_CollinsSarah_Collins Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I love Karen and I love Kevin and I think their relationship is cute, they do really love each other from what I gather and everything, both genuinely amazing people, and amazing dancers.
  • Options
    sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly. Hasn't everyone had a bit of a disagreement at some point with someone who they are close to either through work or social life?
  • Options
    IlluvatarIlluvatar Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think James loves Ola as much as Kevin loves Karen but being a more temperamental personality, it comes out more aggressively protective.

But then, I won't hear a word said against Mrs Ola Illuvatar...sorry, Jordan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was injured, wasn't he?

Yes. He hurt his back during the week. He won't be dancing next week either - doctors have said no because of the lifts. He says he will be involved in ITT (on Twitter obviously, he doesn't contact me directly :D).
  • Options
    Bouzouki BoyBouzouki Boy Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheated? You know how they really broke up then?:confused:

Quite. Someone mentioned in another thread about the trepidation about facing a trial by jury.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    The one who came out of this looking worst is James IMO. Did anyone see him on 'Mr & Mrs' a while ago? That didn't give a good impression of him at all!!