Options

The Spoiler Thread 2016

TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,344
Forum Member
✭✭
Just noticed there hasn't been a spoiler thread put up this series, so thought I'd make one in case we find anything out courtesy of tweets/pics; or studying the preview clips each week.

Post below if you find something :)

Comments

• Options
    SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    You can probably work out quite a bit from the start boardroom montage as they had the men mixed with the women
  • Options
    PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Based on who was seen in mixed tasks/a task clearly about something other than advertising jeans/people who had more than one task-briefing walk shot, here are the options for week 2:
    Highly likely: JD and Mukai were nowhere to be seen, so it's probable that Titans (good god) lose and at least one of them is fired.

Less likely: I'm still having trouble telling Aleksandra and Grainne apart so one of them could end up leaving :p , though I'm pretty sure the girls win anyway!
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sugar does something next week he hasn't never done before.

Fire someone from the winning team maybe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beginning preview clips from ep 1 (Collectables):
    2 girls running (Grainne/Michelle, this ep)

candidates walking through a foyer (Samuel and Dillon in shot)

Sofiane with foam fingers (possibly next ep due to the green screen background)

one of the girls at an exhibition (Comic-Con in background, they're dressed up and it looks like some sort of virtual reality thing that they're trying, can't see too much of the face but the hair could suggest Frances)

one of the guys on a bike (again can't see too much but the face looks like Sofiane's from the bit of facial hair showing; mixed team as 2 of the girls are shown, one looks like Jess and although we can't see the face of the other, from the back I'd say it's potentially Natalie who's behind the camera)

Frances/Rebecca/Paul outside looking fearful

candidates walking through a corridor, with Dillon and Trishna at the front, JD is behind Dillon and I think it's Alana in the beige dress. Background looks like Courtney, Jess (behind him) and then at the back I think that's Paul and Sofiane. There's at least 1 more person behind them but can only see feet.

Frances (on the left) and Grainne (?) handling a piece of fabric in a lab

Jess and a guy on a boat (can't see clearly, first instinct was Oliver but could be Courtney or Mukai)

Candidates outside. Can see backs of Rebecca and Paul, and would say this was the same ep as the earlier clip with Frances as Rebecca looks to have the same dress on. Frances can't be seen here but there is another female candidate in front in trousers, and at least one more male with them.

Paul having a rant alongside Rebecca (same ep as last clip I think)

Trishna, Frances and Jess at an exhibition (looks like this is the Comic-Con task, and the clip of the candidates walking through the corridor I alluded to earlier could be this ep as Trishna is wearing the same clothes)

Alana/Dillon/Karthik at an outside stall, Alana saying something 'is not cool' to Dillon

BR clip of the boys' team, Mukai in PM seat and what looks like Jess on his other side (green top matches her promo shot), think this is next week's initial BR as they're the PMs.

candidates walking through a room with a chandelier (11 people can be spotted, I've got Samuel, Paul, JD and Dillon as being there, the woman at the back on the right hand side looks like Rebecca)

3+ candidates walking past a mirrored window, Paul and Sofiane are there, think the woman is Jess

Karthik/Mukai/Sofiane/Dillon/JD, JD saying 'please stop talking' (this is to Karthik next week, from the preview on the BBC website)

Paul throwing something as he, Rebecca and another female leave a shop

Aleksandra/Jess (male I think is a tech guy as it looks like it's from next week)

Karthik in a car (right hand side), possibly Jess next to him unless any of the guys have a pink shirt handy

Paul/Trishna/Jess with Paul on the phone

breaking objects (JD, this ep)

Frances celebrating (this ep)

Jess on far left in BR

Frances next to a male in BR

Courtney next to a female (Jess I think) in BR, looks like right-hand side

Samuel in BR next to Rebecca/Alana (Alana I think), left-hand side

Oliver next to male in BR (left-hand side)

Dillon in BR (left-hand side, could be next to Oliver in previous clip)

Trishna in BR, would say left-hand side

Frances in BR (left side I think)

Alana in BR (this ep I would say)

Karthik in BR with other male next to him (might be in PM seat)

Jess on far left in BR

Ending preview clips (for Advertising: Jeans), and also teaser clips from BBC website:
    Jess/Mukai PMs, Jess looks like she's in losing BR in the final shot so another loss for the girls possibly (other option could be that the boys lose but LAS brings her back after seeing her 'lose it' on the task (from the BBC preview clip, Trishna was trying to take over saying 'we can't rely on her')).

Karthik trying to overrule the boys on the video editing, JD tells him to stop talking.
  • Options
    SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Impressive! Thanks for writing all that out TheAuburnEnigma!
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Beginning preview clips from ep 1 (Collectables):
    2 girls running (Grainne/Michelle, this ep)

candidates walking through a foyer (Samuel and Dillon in shot)

Sofiane with foam fingers (possibly next ep due to the green screen background)

one of the girls at an exhibition (Comic-Con in background, they're dressed up and it looks like some sort of virtual reality thing that they're trying, can't see too much of the face but the hair could suggest Frances)

one of the guys on a bike (again can't see too much but the face looks like Sofiane's from the bit of facial hair showing; mixed team as 2 of the girls are shown, one looks like Jess and although we can't see the face of the other, from the back I'd say it's potentially Natalie who's behind the camera)

Frances/Rebecca/Paul outside looking fearful

candidates walking through a corridor, with Dillon and Trishna at the front, JD is behind Dillon and I think it's Alana in the beige dress. Background looks like Courtney, Jess (behind him) and then at the back I think that's Paul and Sofiane. There's at least 1 more person behind them but can only see feet.

Frances (on the left) and Grainne (?) handling a piece of fabric in a lab

Jess and a guy on a boat (can't see clearly, first instinct was Oliver but could be Courtney or Mukai)

Candidates outside. Can see backs of Rebecca and Paul, and would say this was the same ep as the earlier clip with Frances as Rebecca looks to have the same dress on. Frances can't be seen here but there is another female candidate in front in trousers, and at least one more male with them.

Paul having a rant alongside Rebecca (same ep as last clip I think)

Trishna, Frances and Jess at an exhibition (looks like this is the Comic-Con task, and the clip of the candidates walking through the corridor I alluded to earlier could be this ep as Trishna is wearing the same clothes)

Alana/Dillon/Karthik at an outside stall, Alana saying something 'is not cool' to Dillon

BR clip of the boys' team, Mukai in PM seat and what looks like Jess on his other side (green top matches her promo shot), think this is next week's initial BR as they're the PMs.

candidates walking through a room with a chandelier (11 people can be spotted, I've got Samuel, Paul, JD and Dillon as being there, the woman at the back on the right hand side looks like Rebecca)

3+ candidates walking past a mirrored window, Paul and Sofiane are there, think the woman is Jess

Karthik/Mukai/Sofiane/Dillon/JD, JD saying 'please stop talking' (this is to Karthik next week, from the preview on the BBC website)

Paul throwing something as he, Rebecca and another female leave a shop

Aleksandra/Jess (male I think is a tech guy as it looks like it's from next week)

Karthik in a car (right hand side), possibly Jess next to him unless any of the guys have a pink shirt handy

Paul/Trishna/Jess with Paul on the phone

breaking objects (JD, this ep)

Frances celebrating (this ep)

Jess on far left in BR

Frances next to a male in BR

Courtney next to a female (Jess I think) in BR, looks like right-hand side

Samuel in BR next to Rebecca/Alana (Alana I think), left-hand side

Oliver next to male in BR (left-hand side)

Dillon in BR (left-hand side, could be next to Oliver in previous clip)

Trishna in BR, would say left-hand side

Frances in BR (left side I think)

Alana in BR (this ep I would say)

Karthik in BR with other male next to him (might be in PM seat)

Jess on far left in BR

Ending preview clips (for Advertising: Jeans), and also teaser clips from BBC website:
    Jess/Mukai PMs, Jess looks like she's in losing BR in the final shot so another loss for the girls possibly (other option could be that the boys lose but LAS brings her back after seeing her 'lose it' on the task (from the BBC preview clip, Trishna was trying to take over saying 'we can't rely on her')).

Karthik trying to overrule the boys on the video editing, JD tells him to stop talking.

As for the beginning preview, I have stopped my recording a few times, and you have switched Jess and Grainne on two occasions (seems like everybody has problems with keeping the dark-haired girls apart, though I have a feeling that neither will be going anywhere soon).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for the beginning preview, I have stopped my recording a few times, and you have switched Jess and Grainne on two occasions (seems like everybody has problems with keeping the dark-haired girls apart, though I have a feeling that neither will be going anywhere soon).

Problem is Sherlock, they look the bloody same! :D Did have to guess on a few of the ones that I thought were Jess so fair enough that I mixed them up a couple of times :p

Still, looks like Paul will last a while, and Jess, Dillon and JD too. Think Mukai might be out soon (I'm still willing to bet that the guys lose next week, Jess is brought back from the winning team for the meltdown as they won in spite of her, but Mukai (as losing PM) goes), possibly Samuel as well as he doesn't feature too much.

Anyone else get reminded of poor Jason every time they look at Oliver? :D
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    They mostly appear to be still alive in future weeks. Therefore they haven't all killed themselves in a desperate and frantic attempt to escape from Jessica's incredibly annoying annoyingness, so she must have been fired at an early stage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Task 3:

Summary

Alan Sugar has a sweet task for the candidates this week, as they make their own confectionery and sell as many as they can to corporate clients and to retail outlets in Brighton. But first he shakes things up by mixing the boys and girls and appointing the project managers himself. Then it's into the kitchen to come up with the treats, where one stressed candidate threatens to throw a spanner in the works, while the rest of the teams try to get as many advance orders as they can. On day two, the hopefuls sell their treats at the seaside, with varied success - and before long, the candidates are left squabbling on the seafront about lack of sales.

Assuming the shots of Paul having a tantrum on the seafront and the two girls in the lab handling what appears to be candy rock before it's set, we can rule out these people from being fired in task 3:
    Jessica (seen in Comic-Con task, filming etc.)
    Trishna (Comic-Con)
    Frances (Comic-Con)
    Paul (in a scene with Rebecca and Frances outside Guy's Hospital which is in London; task 3 set in Brighton)
    Rebecca (see above)
    Sofiane (filming on a bike)
    Grainne (on the boat)
    Dillon (selling what appear to be fish balloons? possible flip-it task)
    Karthik (with Dillon)
    Alana (with Dillon)
    Samuel (seen in multiple task entrance shots not from task 2, along with people already accounted for)

At risk:

Mukai (probably fired task 2)
    JD
    Natalie (not 100% on her being the one filming with Jess/Sofiane)
    Aleksandra
    Courtney/Oliver (one of these is in the boat with Grainne, think it's Courtney but not sure)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Task 3:

Summary

Alan Sugar has a sweet task for the candidates this week, as they make their own confectionery and sell as many as they can to corporate clients and to retail outlets in Brighton. But first he shakes things up by mixing the boys and girls and appointing the project managers himself. Then it's into the kitchen to come up with the treats, where one stressed candidate threatens to throw a spanner in the works, while the rest of the teams try to get as many advance orders as they can. On day two, the hopefuls sell their treats at the seaside, with varied success - and before long, the candidates are left squabbling on the seafront about lack of sales.

Assuming the shots of Paul having a tantrum on the seafront and the two girls in the lab handling what appears to be candy rock before it's set, we can rule out these people from being fired in task 3:
    Jessica (seen in Comic-Con task, filming etc.)
    Trishna (Comic-Con)
    Frances (Comic-Con)
    Paul (in a scene with Rebecca and Frances outside Guy's Hospital which is in London; task 3 set in Brighton)
    Rebecca (see above)
    Sofiane (filming on a bike)
    Grainne (on the boat)
    Dillon (selling what appear to be fish balloons? possible flip-it task)
    Karthik (with Dillon)
    Alana (with Dillon)
    Samuel (seen in multiple task entrance shots not from task 2, along with people already accounted for)

At risk:

Mukai (probably fired task 2)
    JD
    Natalie (not 100% on her being the one filming with Jess/Sofiane)
    Aleksandra
    Courtney/Oliver (one of these is in the boat with Grainne, think it's Courtney but not sure)

It is definitely Courtney in that boat.
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    glad to see this thread back
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interestingly the apprentice twitter feed seems to be following dillon
  • Options
    fluffysheep123fluffysheep123 Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Based on the info my guess is a double elimination of Mukai and Oliver
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, who could have foreseen that? :p To be honest, when I first went through the videos I forgot Natalie even existed :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New intro credit clips from ep 2 (I'm sure Sherlock will come and correct me later :D:p so if I think it's a possibility of 1 or 2 candidates, I'll put both):
    Male running outside what looks like a garden centre (difficult to tell from the back view, but I think this may be Paul, looking at the build)

Trishna with the 'acting like schoolgirls' line (this ep)

A team high 5: can see 6 people in this shot: Alana/Samuel/Courtney/Dillon/Karthik are 5 of them, the 6th person is behind Dillon, face can't be seen but is a female. I think this might be Grainne (long dark hair and white coat, same person as the 'mirrored window' shot from ep 1, think this is one of the ones where I mixed her up with Jess)

Courtney arguing with Sofiane (ep 3, confirmed in the ending credit clips)

Dillon high-5ing and saying 'boom!' to another candidate (ep 3 I think, female there could be Jess)

Karthik/Frances/Rebecca in what seems to be a shoe shop from the display behind them, Frances looking pleased with herself and saying 'smashed it!'

Jess (pretty sure this is her this time :p ) with Sofiane and Paul and a tech guy, Paul saying 'this is getting really, really, childish now'

And week 3 clips (end credits/YF/website teasers):
    Paul/Rebecca/Aleksanda/Mukai on one team (Oliver/Grainne/Frances/Karthik are the others)
    Alana/Dillon on another (Jess is here, as well as Trishna/Sofiane/Courtney)

So from this, JD and Samuel must be on Alana's team.

Paul/Rebecca rant clip is this week (seems to be directed at Mukai, guessing this is the sub-team?)

Paul chucking something as he leaves a shop is this week (Rebecca's there and the female behind her could be Aleksandra)

Alana and Oliver are PMs

Oliver/Karthik/Grainne/Frances/Paul in the kitchen; Oliver and Karthik struggling to make sticks of rock, Grainne taking over to help, Frances wondering how Oliver can make sausages but can't do the same with rock (good point my dear)

Sofiane/Trishna/Courtney (confirmed as Alana's sub-team, Sofiane leading) at Brighton & Hove Albion FC meeting the Chairman and A N Other; Trishna giving a good answer when A N Other asked about the colours of the sweets, Sofiane presuming they'll be getting a big order, A N Other confirms how much they're willing to pay but Sofiane wants to go higher (£100 higher in fact); even though Courtney and Trishna are looking at him like 'what are you doing? This isn't selling cheap tat on a stall, you can't do the same trick!'; Courtney steps in trying to save the day (going £4 higher than the ceiling suggested), A N Other refuses to budge on top price of £300 and Courtney accepts the deal.

So from PatheticFallacy's post (and the team high-5 clip), we know the outcome if Alana's team lose:
    JD is fired

If Oliver's team lose:
    Oliver and/or Mukai are fired

For my money, I'd say Oliver's team must lose (otherwise I think Alana would be toast given her BR performance this week), and possibly a double as neither of them have been mentioned in any preview clips.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, who could have foreseen that? :p To be honest, when I first went through the videos I forgot Natalie even existed :o

For me it was always clear that she would be fired as soon as she was on the losing team again (her edit last week was terrible; I even sent my sister a text that Nat would get fired if they lost).

Didn't spot the teams for next week properly, but looks like Alana is one of the PM so that intro clip in the boardroom is also coming next week probably.

As far as future teams go, I can see Courtney and Frances switching (as they can be seen with members from the other team in the intro).

Think that the likes of Samuel, JD and probably Oliver are deadwood at the moment and most of the women might make it to the halfway mark (depending on when the event task will be).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    New intro credit clips from ep 2 (I'm sure Sherlock will come and correct me later :D:p so if I think it's a possibility of 1 or 2 candidates, I'll put both):
    Male running outside what looks like a garden centre (difficult to tell from the back view, but I think this may be Paul, looking at the build)

Trishna with the 'acting like schoolgirls' line (this ep)

A team high 5: can see 6 people in this shot: Alana/Samuel/Courtney/Dillon/Karthik are 5 of them, the 6th person is behind Dillon, face can't be seen but is a female. I think this might be Grainne (long dark hair and white coat, same person as the 'mirrored window' shot from ep 1, think this is one of the ones where I mixed her up with Jess)

Courtney arguing with Sofiane (ep 3, confirmed in the ending credit clips)

Dillon high-5ing and saying 'boom!' to another candidate (ep 3 I think, female there could be Jess)

Karthik/Frances/Rebecca in what seems to be a shoe shop from the display behind them, Frances looking pleased with herself and saying 'smashed it!'

Jess (pretty sure this is her this time :p ) with Sofiane and Paul and a tech guy, Paul saying 'this is getting really, really, childish now'

And week 3 clips (end credits/YF/website teasers):
    Paul/Rebecca/Aleksanda/Mukai on one team (Oliver/Grainne/Frances/Karthik are the others)
    Alana/Dillon on another (Jess is here, as well as Trishna/Sofiane/Courtney)

So from this, JD and Samuel must be on Alana's team.

Paul/Rebecca rant clip is this week (seems to be directed at Mukai, guessing this is the sub-team?)

Paul chucking something as he leaves a shop is this week (Rebecca's there and the female behind her could be Aleksandra)

Alana and Oliver are PMs

Oliver/Karthik/Grainne/Frances/Paul in the kitchen; Oliver and Karthik struggling to make sticks of rock, Grainne taking over to help, Frances wondering how Oliver can make sausages but can't do the same with rock (good point my dear)

Sofiane/Trishna/Courtney (confirmed as Alana's sub-team, Sofiane leading) at Brighton & Hove Albion FC meeting the Chairman and A N Other; Trishna giving a good answer when A N Other asked about the colours of the sweets, Sofiane presuming they'll be getting a big order, A N Other confirms how much they're willing to pay but Sofiane wants to go higher (£100 higher in fact); even though Courtney and Trishna are looking at him like 'what are you doing? This isn't selling cheap tat on a stall, you can't do the same trick!'; Courtney steps in trying to save the day (going £4 higher than the ceiling suggested), A N Other refuses to budge on top price of £300 and Courtney accepts the deal.

So from PatheticFallacy's post (and the team high-5 clip), we know the outcome if Alana's team lose:
    JD is fired

If Oliver's team lose:
    Oliver and/or Mukai are fired

For my money, I'd say Oliver's team must lose (otherwise I think Alana would be toast given her BR performance this week), and possibly a double as neither of them have been mentioned in any preview clips.

You will be pleased to know that I agree with you, haha.

Think I can explain most of the clips (with several candidates in them). Assuming Grainne and Karthik make the switch in week 5 with Jess, Trishna and Sofiane moving the other way.

In that case the shoe shop clip is from week four and the clip with the tech guy further down in the series.

And the high five clip also explains Alana seen having a go at Dillon and Karthik.

If this is correct, then the following candidates are in danger of not making it to week 5: JD, Oliver, Mukai and Aleksandra. Assuming we get a double firing before week 5, 3 out those 4 will be out of the show by then. Unless I have missed something.

By the way, I am now pretty certain that you were correct about the mirrored window clip (almost certain that it is from the same episode as the clip with the tech guy) in regards to the female in question.

Think we will need new clips to determine who is still there near the end of the series, as most clips could be from subteams (though they might have sneaked in one with a whole team of three or four).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think 2 of the preview clips (both from ep 1) involving Paul might be key- there's the one with him/Rebecca/Frances outside the hospital, and one with him/Trishna/Jess where he's on the phone. Neither of these can be from next week, so I wonder whether a) could both be same ep, and if yes then whether b) this could be the opposing team to that in the team high 5 clip. If so, at least another 3 candidates have to have gone by this point, so could only be week 5 at the earliest.

Need a couple more clips to see if that might work out mind 😁
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think 2 of the preview clips (both from ep 1) involving Paul might be key- there's the one with him/Rebecca/Frances outside the hospital, and one with him/Trishna/Jess where he's on the phone. Neither of these can be from next week, so I wonder whether a) could both be same ep, and if yes then whether b) this could be the opposing team to that in the team high 5 clip. If so, at least another 3 candidates have to have gone by this point, so could only be week 5 at the earliest.

Need a couple more clips to see if that might work out mind 😁

Different subteams on what looks like day one though, so I would guess those are different weeks/tasks. However, the former could be week 4 with the latter being week 5 (comic con task? The clip with the three girls, including Jess and Trishna, is also from that task on day two).

Do think that the comic con task = event task, which would place it in week 6 at the latest (see bbc media pack, tasks are in order).

Think we do indeed need new clips. For me only the boat subteam team and tech guy subteam are probably safe until week 6.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Different subteams on what looks like day one though, so I would guess those are different weeks/tasks. However, the former could be week 4 with the latter being week 5 (comic con task? The clip with the three girls, including Jess and Trishna, is also from that task on day two).

Do think that the comic con task = event task, which would place it in week 6 at the latest (see bbc media pack, tasks are in order).

Think we do indeed need new clips. For me only the boat subteam team and tech guy subteam are probably safe until week 6.

Ah see the media pack refuses to load properly for me so I haven't been able to view it. Is it just telling you the week and what sort of task it is?

Reckon we need just a couple more clips, the reason why I asked about those 2 clips in particular is because none of those 5 candidates are in the team high 5 shot, and usually week 6 or 7 is the limit for the preview clips in the early eps (the one exception was last year when there was a clip of Richard on his own outside a building that turned out to be from the interviews).

At the moment, I'd say these guys seem to be the ones that last a while:
    Courtney
    Grainne
    Jess
    Sofiane
    Paul
    Rebecca
    Frances

And these are the clips that would involve some team swapping for them to be task 4:
    Boat clip
    Comic-Con clip (would likely mean Frances moves)
    'Mirrored window' clip (if it's Grainne then Sofiane would move, if Jess then Paul would move)
    Paul/Trishna/Jess (most likely Paul moving)
    Potentially the Courtney BR clip as it's either Jess/Grainne next to him (if it's Jess then no swap needed)
    Team high 5 (note that this (99.9%) cannot be week 4 - it's 6 people in the shot so must be only 13 candidates at most (allowing for one team of 6 and one of 7); there would have to be a triple firing this week for that to work and the only way to get that would be if there's a double firing on the losing team (ie Oliver's team) and one person from the winning team is brought back and fired (ie JD). Yeah, not gonna happen, so the 6 people here must all survive week 4. The 'swap' would involve Karthik moving over, and if it is Grainne behind Dillon then her as well)
    Tech guy clip (most likely Paul moving)

As for the one guy that seems to be everywhere:
    I'm getting some Neil Clough vibes about Paul, I'm not sure why (think it's the edit, always about but not necessarily front and centre) but I sense Paul will go the way of Neil and Richard - interviews and one of the favourites to go through for the final, only to crash out in style
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah see the media pack refuses to load properly for me so I haven't been able to view it. Is it just telling you the week and what sort of task it is?

Reckon we need just a couple more clips, the reason why I asked about those 2 clips in particular is because none of those 5 candidates are in the team high 5 shot, and usually week 6 or 7 is the limit for the preview clips in the early eps (the one exception was last year when there was a clip of Richard on his own outside a building that turned out to be from the interviews).

At the moment, I'd say these guys seem to be the ones that last a while:
    Courtney
    Grainne
    Jess
    Sofiane
    Paul
    Rebecca
    Frances

And these are the clips that would involve some team swapping for them to be task 4:
    Boat clip
    Comic-Con clip (would likely mean Frances moves)
    'Mirrored window' clip (if it's Grainne then Sofiane would move, if Jess then Paul would move)
    Paul/Trishna/Jess (most likely Paul moving)
    Potentially the Courtney BR clip as it's either Jess/Grainne next to him (if it's Jess then no swap needed)
    Team high 5 (note that this (99.9%) cannot be week 4 - it's 6 people in the shot so must be only 13 candidates at most (allowing for one team of 6 and one of 7); there would have to be a triple firing this week for that to work and the only way to get that would be if there's a double firing on the losing team (ie Oliver's team) and one person from the winning team is brought back and fired (ie JD). Yeah, not gonna happen, so the 6 people here must all survive week 4. The 'swap' would involve Karthik moving over, and if it is Grainne behind Dillon then her as well)
    Tech guy clip (most likely Paul moving)

As for the one guy that seems to be everywhere:
    I'm getting some Neil Clough vibes about Paul, I'm not sure why (think it's the edit, always about but not necessarily front and centre) but I sense Paul will go the way of Neil and Richard - interviews and one of the favourites to go through for the final, only to crash out in style

- The media pack only hand picks a few tasks and doesn't mention the week. However, last year the tasks were all listed in chronological order. And we also have one candidate confirmed for the VR task (somewhere between week 6 and week 8).

- The intro last year also had very early a clip for task 8 (Vanaf popping a balloon, with Richard reacting) and task 9 (the infamous Vana & Richard hug). So, they could have slipped in a later clip somewhere.

- As for who survives, think that Alana has as many chances as Rebecca and Frances to make it far (none of them are sure to survives week 5). The only one missing on the women side is Aleksandra.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Task 4:

S12-E4 Liberty's

For their latest task, Alan Sugar summons the candidates to the Drapers' Hall, where he informs them they are entering the luxury retail business, with each team taking over an area of world-famous department store Liberty of London. Over the course of two days, they must provide a personal shopping service for some of the capital's most discerning customers, and also launch a new product line. While one team chooses luxury luggage, the others opt for feline fabrics. But who will turn the most profit from their premium stock?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Task 4:

S12-E4 Liberty's

For their latest task, Alan Sugar summons the candidates to the Drapers' Hall, where he informs them they are entering the luxury retail business, with each team taking over an area of world-famous department store Liberty of London. Over the course of two days, they must provide a personal shopping service for some of the capital's most discerning customers, and also launch a new product line. While one team chooses luxury luggage, the others opt for feline fabrics. But who will turn the most profit from their premium stock?

That explains a few Frances & Rebecca clips from the intro (the one with Paul is also in London, so will just assume that it is also from this task).
  • Options
    BelligerentBossBelligerentBoss Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Narna's Chocolates business from 2010, before moving on to cakes:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20101128073701/http://www.narnaschocolates.co.uk/

Aleksandra's so called consultancy business web site has been registered for 6 years, but only went live in March this year, after filming The Apprentice:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160215000000*/http://ALEKSANDRAKING.COM

Courtney's established gift business:
    http://www.bubblegumstuff.com

James Damien O'Brien's 'Munkle' business, but it's registered as MUNKLE LIMITED (NI632119) in Northern Ireland for some reason:
    http://www.munklebeachwear.com/pages/the-munkle-story
    He has another company registered in the UK as MUNKLE D HAUSEN LTD. (09470419), but neither business is more than 18 months old.
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Narna's Chocolates business from 2010, before moving on to cakes:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20101128073701/http://www.narnaschocolates.co.uk/

Aleksandra's so called consultancy business web site has been registered for 6 years, but only went live in March this year, after filming The Apprentice:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160215000000*/http://ALEKSANDRAKING.COM

Courtney's established gift business:
    http://www.bubblegumstuff.com

James Damien O'Brien's 'Munkle' business, but it's registered as MUNKLE LIMITED (NI632119) in Northern Ireland for some reason:
    http://www.munklebeachwear.com/pages/the-munkle-story
    He has another company registered in the UK as MUNKLE D HAUSEN LTD. (09470419), but neither business is more than 18 months old.

Good lord all of those websites are naff and thats being polite.

The aleksandra thing took about 4 ticks of my no script box just to bring up a picture of her and then the text wouldn't of persuaded a 5 year old to hire her.