Options

EE- The Hercules Cover Up

Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
Forum Member
✭✭
Roxy has got away with her negligent behaviour causing the death of the much loved Hercules and its been brushed under the carpet with some throwaway comments in one episode! :o Jack has already begun to cover Rox's tracks for her as well, good old Herc's blood is on his hands too! >:(

No doubt this cover up will continue for ages if the way the Beales and friends all implicated themselves in the Bobby cover up. I imagine half the square will find out the truth about Hercules' drug fueled demise and let Lady Di be detained without saying a word. :(>:( These characters are really being stripped of any morality.

#JusticeforHercules

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a disgrace Foxy. And I personally found tonight's scenes extremely offensive. Imagine if the day after Lucy died Jane had wheeled in Anthony Moon running on a hamster wheel and said "Cheer up Ian. Here's a fitting replacement for your first born daughter!" >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Its a disgrace Foxy. And I personally found tonight's scenes extremely offensive. Imagine if the day after Lucy died Jane had wheeled in Anthony Moon running on a hamster wheel and said "Cheer up Ian. Here's a fitting replacement for your first born daughter!" >:(

:D:D:D:D

Agreed, it seems it wasnt enough to give little Hercy a personality transplant and turn him into an overnight drug addict before his sudden exit, but they've moved Mr Hamster in before hes even cold in the ground. :(>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, it seems it wasnt enough to give little Hercy a personality transplant and turn him into an overnight drug addict before his sudden exit, but they've moved Mr Hamster in before hes even cold in the ground. :(>:(

I may take tomorrow off and go to Elstree with a shrine and a bouquet of carrots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may take tomorrow off and go to Elstree with a shrine and a bouquet of carrots.

I might join you. We might even spot Sue Tully stopping by to leave a carrot at Hercules' memorial, her folder wedged under her arm throughout of course. :D
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel justice for all animals is needed

Especially the gay icon that is Lady Di.
  • Options
    Jessica_BobbingJessica_Bobbing Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a disgrace. Hercules was by far the most interesting and complex character in the show, and now they've just wasted all of that potential. I wonder of the actor got fed up of being so grossly underused and therefore left.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    That a Hamster needs to escape Walford fast, it's not a safe place. He will be a methhead by the end of the week.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    It's a disgrace. Hercules was by far the most interesting and complex character in the show, and now they've just wasted all of that potential.

It was a murder plot, Roxy and Jack knew that the rabbit had more brain cells than they had combined. They had to get rid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a disgrace. Hercules was by far the most interesting and complex character in the show, and now they've just wasted all of that potential. I wonder of the actor got fed up of being so grossly underused and therefore left.

I hear his exit was down to Sam Womack. She wad fed up being upstaged by someone who was bothering to act.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    That a Hamster needs to escape Walford fast, it's not a safe place. He will be a methhead by the end of the week.

Its a shame because Mr Hamster had good potential and seems to be played by a good actor but they seem determined to have him try and step into Hercules's place. I've got a feeling that by the end of next week he'll croak it, found off his head on Roxy's sherbert after asking too many questions about Hercules. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might join you. We might even spot Sue Tully stopping by to leave a carrot at Hercules' memorial, her folder wedged under her arm throughout of course. :D

I bet Sue has developed armpits like an Olympic shotputter with all this folder carrying she has been doing lately.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hercules has been brought to the underworld by Hades the Hare :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Sue has developed armpits like an Olympic shotputter with all this folder carrying she has been doing lately.

She has to ensure the folder is kept safe at all times in case it gets lost and its secrets are revealed :D
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was no funeral >:( what have they done with the poor little mite :(
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

They've had him for tea :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has to ensure the folder is kept safe at all times in case it gets lost and its secrets are revealed :D

Hopefully that in 14 years time Hercules will bounce in to Amy's front room and squeak "Ello Princess!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jane wheeled him over to the common. The fiends. >:(
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member

That just made me laugh out loud!

To be honest, I wouldn't have put it past Jane and i think they did view baby Beth in that way until Cindy uncaringly took her away from them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully that in 14 years time Hercules will bounce in to Amy's front room and squeak "Ello Princess!"

More likely a new rabbit will turn up and steal Hercules' trademark sniff, proclaim it his own and pretend to have been around while these current scenes were playing out. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    That just made me laugh out loud!

To be honest, I wouldn't have put it past Jane and i think they did view baby Beth in that way until Cindy uncaringly took her away from them!

Indeed. I could well imagine Jane reaching for the jewellery box herself when Cindy did a bunk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More likely a new rabbit will turn up and steal Hercules' trademark sniff, proclaim it his own and pretend to have been around while these current scenes were playing out. :(

Hopefully Amy whips the imposter's wig off and thwarts his hare brained scheme.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

followed by "i bet you never thought you would see me again"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Amy whips the imposter's wig off and thwarts his hare brained scheme.

:D:D:D

I think Hercules deserves a memorial bench in the square.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly Hercules is not really dead.

Roxy sold him for some quick cash to Hartley Hare (who runs a secret brothel from Pipkins).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xk2bv

May God help his poor soul.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More clips of Hercules final scenes have surfaced:http://media.riffsy.com/images/d36b7bb1b3c1e40f4985e1063ce81fb9/raw