Options

Pobol Y Cwm

Comments

• Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the real story behind Garry sleeping with Dani? Did she actually want to sleep with him or was she drunk and coerced?

Poor Yvonne... she has to be arrested now because now Britt is suspicious. Garry wants to take the pressure off himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Could Garry be the murderer?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    Could Garry be the murderer?

That's the question isn't it.
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    I reallly do think gary paid roger from newastle to do it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    I reallly do think gary paid roger from newastle to do it

Who is Roger?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    when the monks went to newcastle back home gary met up with Roger ( who played terry woods in emmerdale ) and I got a feeling gary might have paid him to do it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    when the monks went to newcastle back home gary met up with Roger ( who played terry woods in emmerdale ) and I got a feeling gary might have paid him to do it

Garry's actions fit with hiring someone to kill Dani. Unfortunately they also fit with him trying to hide his moral responsibility for sleeping with Dani breaking his brother's heart and giving him a heart attack. So I don't know.

Do you think that the writers would make killer someone like Kevin or Gethin because neither has had a major story lately?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope they dont make kevin a killer as we would have to see the end of him then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't want Kevin to go, but I don't want Garry to go either. I don't like Garry as a person but as a character he is brilliant.
    If Garry hired someone to set the fire, could the writers find a way to keep him
  • Options
    MeldrewmanMeldrewman Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    I wouldn't want Kevin to go, but I don't want Garry to go either. I don't like Garry as a person but as a character he is brilliant.
    If Garry hired someone to set the fire, could the writers find a way to keep him

They'd probably find a way - his last sentence seemed to end without any explanation why!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont like gary wish he leave gwyn and yvonne alone
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn`t surprise me if Garry and DCI Williams planned the fire together. When push comes to shove, Garry wouldn`t think twice of pushing DCI Williams under a bus to put the blame on her.
    Britt made some excellent points the other day. She said he wanted Dani out of the way, and that Garry was jealous of Brandon and Dani together.
  • Options
    buddugoliaethbuddugoliaeth Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    How many weeks has it been since the fire? And all of a sudden this new evidence is found. This must cast serious doubt upon the original police search, which failed to find this important evidence. There has been an awful lot of opportunity for that lighter fuel and ash to have found its way on to the gloves in the meantime.
    I can't wait for that DI Williams to be drummed out of the force!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How many weeks has it been since the fire? And all of a sudden this new evidence is found. This must cast serious doubt upon the original police search, which failed to find this important evidence. There has been an awful lot of opportunity for that lighter fuel and ash to have found its way on to the gloves in the meantime.
    I can't wait for that DI Williams to be drummed out of the force!

From what I can see DI Williams is a complete moron. She will believe anything she is told about a suspect. I hope she will be sacked and infact criminally charged after all this.

She was fixated on Dani a couple of weeks back, and convinced by everything she saw and heard about her. Now it's Yvonne's turn to be persecuted by her. You'd think she'd realise the evidence is dodgy, but she doesn't seem to even consider the evidence other than at face value. This case would be smashed to pieces if it ever got to trial. All this lack of care in investigation will make the case against the real culprit easy to dismantle with a good barrister. The only way she'll get the real culprit convicted is with a confession, she has messed up everything else from what I can see.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wavlovr wrote: »
    It wouldn`t surprise me if Garry and DCI Williams planned the fire together. When push comes to shove, Garry wouldn`t think twice of pushing DCI Williams under a bus to put the blame on her.
    Britt made some excellent points the other day. She said he wanted Dani out of the way, and that Garry was jealous of Brandon and Dani together.

Do you really think it was him?

I know Britt does, but would the show really get rid of their central villian? if it's not Garry I just can't see who it could be. I suppose Dani's brother is a maybe but the affair isn't the strongest motives for burning someone alive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DCI Williams not a realistic character at all. Everything she has done so far is highly illegal, you'd go to prison for a long time if you did any of it. I got the impression that she knew Garry planted the evidence against Yvonne.

Whoever set the fire had a motive so who has a motive?

Garry is acting the most suspicious, but there is more than one explanation for his behavior. And I can't see the writers getting rid of him. But maybe he paid someone to set fire but the writers will get him out of it.

Who else, Gethin- has a backstory we don't know yet. Kevin or Sheryl. Eifion but what's the motive?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what was Dani and Garry's relationship like before the affair?

Was Dani drunk and coerced into sleeping with Garry or did she actually want to. Who is telling the truth there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DCI Williams not a realistic character at all. Everything she has done so far is highly illegal, you'd go to prison for a long time if you did any of it. I got the impression that she knew Garry planted the evidence against Yvonne.

Whoever set the fire had a motive so who has a motive?

Garry is acting the most suspicious, but there is more than one explanation for his behavior. And I can't see the writers getting rid of him. But maybe he paid someone to set fire but the writers will get him out of it.

Who else, Gethin- has a backstory we don't know yet. Kevin or Sheryl. Eifion but what's the motive?

It wouldn't surprise me if she did know it's planted. She isn't exactly law abiding, and she'd do anything Garry wanted her too.

I haven't been watching long so can't figure out who else would have motive, other than the obvious. Who's Sheryl? I can't place her.

Eifion seems a bit unhinged but I haven't seen anything that would suggest she'd have a motive. Did Garry do something to her? and is it definite that Garry was the target? or could someone other than Garry have wanted Brandon dead?

BTW I hope it getting dropped for ruby isn't a regular occurence. Twice in a week it's been dropped now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wouldn't surprise me if she did know it's planted. She isn't exactly law abiding, and she'd do anything Garry wanted her too.

I haven't been watching long so can't figure out who else would have motive, other than the obvious. Who's Sheryl? I can't place her.

Eifion seems a bit unhinged but I haven't seen anything that would suggest she'd have a motive. Did Garry do something to her? and is it definite that Garry was the target? or could someone other than Garry have wanted Brandon dead?

BTW I hope it getting dropped for ruby isn't a regular occurence. Twice in a week it's been dropped now.

Sheryl is Gethin's girlfriend and the village hairdresser. She could have a motive because Garry called social services on her son the week before the fire.

I think you are confusing Eifion and someone else. Eifion is a man. He lives with Cando and Eileen on the farm. Recently they have been against the wind farm. He doesn't really have a motive, but Garry was seen giving him money a couple of weeks ago.

I really don't think Brandon was the target.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sheryl is Gethin's girlfriend and the village hairdresser. She could have a motive because Garry called social services on her son the week before the fire.

I think you are confusing Eifion and someone else. Eifion is a man. He lives with Cando and Eileen on the farm. Recently they have been against the wind farm. He doesn't really have a motive, but Garry was seen giving him money a couple of weeks ago.

I really don't think Brandon was the target.

Oh yes, I know who Sheryl is now. And I know who Eifion is now as well lol.

So, really numerous people have small motives. But are any of them realistically reason enough to kill him? unless they are slightly barmy it doesn't seem like a good enough motive. Though knowing soaps they could use the slimest of motives for the killer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, really numerous people have small motives. But are any of them realistically reason enough to kill him? unless they are slightly barmy it doesn't seem like a good enough motive.

My problem with making someone who doesn't have a strong motive the killer is that the writers have already given us a crazy psychopath who acts completely out of proportion. That was Scott only a few months ago. So would they really do that again so soon?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My problem with making someone who doesn't have a strong motive the killer is that the writers have already given us a crazy psychopath who acts completely out of proportion. That was Scott only a few months ago. So would they really do that again so soon?

If it isn't Garry, then it's looking likely that's exactly what they will have to do. The only other people with strong enough motives are Dani and Yvonne, and the viewer is being told it's not them. Unless it's a double bluff and Dani somehow did do it. I can't see Yvonne being guilty, she hasn't shown any signs of being effected by it all. Whereas Dani is a bit nutty these days.

Otherwise it's some random who hated Garry from prison etc, or it's one of the others with a slim motive. In which case they would have had to be barmy when they did it. I honestly can't see who it could believably be other than Garry or Dani. Was Garry seeing DI Williams at the time? she could have done it. And it saves getting rid of a character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    can't wait for D.I williams to be brought down a peg or 2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want who ever set the fire to be someone with a strong motive.

I don't think writers could create another psychopath as chilling as Scott this year. So if you can't top yourself why do it.

I've been thinking that it could be Dani too in a double bluff.

But you know what I think Garry did hire someone to set the fire. I know its too obvious that he did it, and Garry is too important to the show to get rid of but it IS the best story. Did you watch Garry and Britt together, who wouldn't want more of that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I want who ever set the fire to be someone with a strong motive.

I don't think writers could create another psychopath as chilling as Scott this year. So if you can't top yourself why do it.

I've been thinking that it could be Dani too in a double bluff.

But you know what I think Garry did hire someone to set the fire. I know its too obvious that he did it, and Garry is too important to the show to get rid of but it IS the best story. Did you watch Garry and Britt together, who wouldn't want more of that?

I know danni has lost brandon but she is acting strange
This discussion has been closed.