Jodie in Oliver.......

Are there any topics I've missed about how Jodie is doing in Oliver please?

My friend in Kent went to see the show the other night and said Jodie was a stunning Nancy and she said all the children were great too!

Comments

• janymacjanymac Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am going on New year's eve. Can't wait to see rowan Atkinson and find out which Oliver is on that show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    There's a thread on here called Preview Review with a few reviews:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=954995

I've also seen bits and pieces on various theatre forums and in the main they've been fairly positive, Olivers and Dodgers doing very well too by all accounts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did not have Jodie.
    I had the amazing talent that is Australian actress Tamsin Caroll.
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went to see Oliver on Monday - Jodie was Nancy - she was very good - when she sang "As long as he needs me" it gave me goosebumps. Griff Rhys Jones was Fagin - he didn't really show Fagin's dark side, he played it as a comic role - he was very good though :)
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    There are posters up in most of the Tube stations in London saying that Jodie's run finishes on 27th March.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »
    There are posters up in most of the Tube stations in London saying that Jodie's run finishes on 27th March.

and Kerry Ellis takes over.