Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is, most people know exactly what he is, exactly, and most won't change an opinion based on the cc.
    It's threads like these that go on and on and on about a "saintly" image.......I have never seen any of his fans allude to this, no one as far as I can see is cracking a major nut like some MI5 operative to expose the "real" PA....everyone knows what he is.
    Roll on the cc is all I can say, expose all his dastardly deeds, I think those waiting for a major fall from grace are going to be sorely disappointed. Any one with common sense will know that he is a man that likes a bit of fame, that just like every one of us involved in a very bad break up has mixed feeling including some animosity, sadness and concern for the children involved.
    As LAO said he owes her zilch in the way of 'closure' :rolleyes:, he is dealing with a person who's spite goes up and way beyond the 'norm'....he is moving on, no need to go back, I'm sure his only concern is for his kids and the worry and angst of seeing so many random strangers being brought into their home and the public slagging she has taken to at every opportunity to hawk her latest crap.
    Why on earth would he want to engage with a person who thinks so little of the kids that they would do the above.
    Whatever the outcome of the cc, it won't change my opinion of him. i'm indifferent to him and that won't alter....I do think that the cc will bite her in the arse. but again that won't change my opinion of her, it couldn't get any lower and those that defend her and her indefensible ways will continue to do so.

Agree with all you say fifi. :)

Why would he want to deal with someone so full of spite and venom that the children know she hates their father? She's a very poor specimen of a mother, and always has been. Saying 'I love my kids' every five minutes is hot air and empty words as far as she's concerned. Her kids are a convienient peg on which to hang her fame and if she'd never had them she'd be just another glamour model who flopped her baps out.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with all you say fifi. :)

Why would he want to deal with someone so full of spite and venom that the children know she hates their father? She's a very poor specimen of a mother, and always has been. Saying 'I love my kids' every five minutes is hot air and empty words as far as she's concerned. Her kids are a convienient peg on which to hang her fame and if she'd never had them she'd be just another glamour model who flopped her baps out.

Indeed, but best not mention the ex any more or we will get a ticking off :o
    I personally don't think the outcome of the cc will barely make a dent in the public's perception of them......I'm sure he just wants it over with and to be unravelled once and for all (aside from the shared custody of kids) from her poisonous and obsessive tentacles. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    did anyone see his show this week to give the high/low lights?

I didnt see it. Because he is getting a lot criticism for Sunday Scoop and 60 mm makeover, his reality show has been forgotten. I do intend to catch up and will update you.

Unless the viewing figures for 60 mm makeover are outstanding, I cant see him getting a repeat booking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Shy private Emily'.....:rolleyes:

Whenever I have watched this recent series Emily is either lounging around the house, draped across the sofa or sitting on the floor swishing her hair around and holding court while Petey drinks coffee and mugs for the camera...who does the housework in that setup? Emily certainly does not wear herself out keeping busy....:cool:

You obviously missed her folding laundry::D:D They are truly desperate for something to film, when Pete is filmed ironing his trousers and talking about how to fold laundry with Emily. Has Gloria left??
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    He has to learn, it takes time to change career direction and master it.

I do no know how some other presenters keep their jobs after so long, like Gary Lineker when they are awful after years in the job.

As Pete gets more experience, he will improve, give him a chance, he has a lot of fans who will watch him, he may not be for everyone but for some he is and will be, very watchable.

He must be watchable as even those who don't like him keep watching every time he is on.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I'm disappointed, I thought you had updated and confirmed information from what was mentioned on here a few weeks ago. :)

Well yes, the other producer (the Bollywood end) describes it (early Nov) as his current project but there's nothing to indicate it's any further along than it was when it was first re-ignited as a project back in June, or any mention of when it might go into production.

Nothing on either of their imdbs to throw any further light on this either so I guess we'll just have to wait... and visualise. :cool:
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I didnt see it. Because he is getting a lot criticism for Sunday Scoop and 60 mm makeover, his reality show has been forgotten. I do intend to catch up and will update you.

Unless the viewing figures for 60 mm makeover are outstanding, I cant see him getting a repeat booking.

He's done 30 episodes of 60mm already and I have seen quite a lot of positives and people who watch it just because it's Peter.

Horses for courses :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's done 30 episodes of 60mm already and I have seen quite a lot of positives and people who watch it just because it's Peter.

Horses for courses :)

That's 6 weeks of the show isn't it? ... I watched the first one.. Didn't like the new format..nothing to do with Andre... I preferred it when they did 4 rooms in 60 mins..where as now they do 2 in a day...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously missed her folding laundry::D:D They are truly desperate for something to film, when Pete is filmed ironing his trousers and talking about how to fold laundry with Emily. Has Gloria left??

Maybe she was having a day off... Or hiding in the dryer so as not to be filmed ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's 6 weeks of the show isn't it? ... I watched the first one.. Didn't like the new format..nothing to do with Andre... I preferred it when they did 4 rooms in 60 mins..where as now they do 2 in a day...

Mixed reviews on the 60 mm facebook. People saying that they dropped to two rooms, to pay Mr. Andre:D:D

Looking at his own channel. ILove Elisabeth straw

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/what-do-you-want-me-to-talk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mixed reviews on the 60 mm facebook. People saying that they dropped to two rooms, to pay Mr. Andre:D:D

I didn't know 60mm had a Facebook page ... I might take a look

Re ... Elizabeth Straw..some how I don't think he will answer her posts..do you :D
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the Andre still suffering?
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it was ever done it 60 minutes really was it?

The quality looks a lot better this time round in the rooms, so maybe they are thinking quality over quantity?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The quality looks a lot better this time round in the rooms, so maybe they are thinking quality over quantity?

I've honestly no idea if it was done in 60m .. I just liked the old format better
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nahhh, impossible

Yes, l think you are right
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Andre still suffering?

i think Petey will be suffering if he sat answering Elizabeth Straws questions in great detail :D

edit i know i would!
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Thing is, most people know exactly what he is, exactly, and most won't change an opinion based on the cc.
    It's threads like these that go on and on and on about a "saintly" image.......I have never seen any of his fans allude to this, no one as far as I can see is cracking a major nut like some MI5 operative to expose the "real" PA....everyone knows what he is.
    Roll on the cc is all I can say, expose all his dastardly deeds, I think those waiting for a major fall from grace are going to be sorely disappointed. Any one with common sense will know that he is a man that likes a bit of fame, that just like every one of us involved in a very bad break up has mixed feeling including some animosity, sadness and concern for the children involved.
    As LAO said he owes her zilch in the way of 'closure' :rolleyes:, he is dealing with a person who's spite goes up and way beyond the 'norm'....he is moving on, no need to go back, I'm sure his only concern is for his kids and the worry and angst of seeing so many random strangers being brought into their home and the public slagging she has taken to at every opportunity to hawk her latest crap.
    Why on earth would he want to engage with a person who thinks so little of the kids that they would do the above.
    Whatever the outcome of the cc, it won't change my opinion of him. i'm indifferent to him and that won't alter....I do think that the cc will bite her in the arse. but again that won't change my opinion of her, it couldn't get any lower and those that defend her and her indefensible ways will continue to do so.

Fans don't normally point out faults of their idol, especially teenage girls (which I think the majority of them are).

I can only speak for myself, I don't expect to see any fall from grace from PA so the outcome of the CC is pretty irrelevant to me.

A bit of fame?:eek: I'd say more like a huge, massive chunk!
    Forum Member

:D:D
    Those questions won't be answered, I'd bet my house on it!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fans don't normally point out faults of their idol, especially teenage girls (which I think the majority of them are).

I can only speak for myself, I don't expect to see any fall from grace from PA so the outcome of the CC is pretty irrelevant to me.

A bit of fame?:eek: I'd say more like a huge, massive chunk!

Well quite. I mean, where can he fall to? Where can either one of them fall to? They're RTV zelebs. There is nowhere for them to fall. I would imagine it will be very much business as usual.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D
    Those questions won't be answered, I'd bet my house on it!

Maybe he realises it is just some saddo trying to look clever taking the piss and she is best left ignored :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    tsarina wrote: »
    Maybe he realises it is just some saddo trying to look clever taking the piss and she is best left ignored :rolleyes:

Oh for sure, someone is doing this.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D
    Aww, the Pezziah in all his glory.
    *crosses fingers and hopes artless can find the full-length version of this photo, showing PA resplendent in loin cloth and stack-heeled sandals*

Am I to understand that we were slightly premature in doling out PA's golden raspberry for worst film ever made, and that his Bollywood Cheesus extravaganza is actually still in the visualising stage?
    Forum Member
    Aww, the Pezziah in all his glory.
    *crosses fingers and hopes artless can find the full-length version of this photo, showing PA resplendent in loin cloth and stack-heeled sandals*

Am I to understand that we were slightly premature in doling out PA's golden raspberry for worst film ever made, and that his Bollywood Cheesus extravaganza is actually still in the visualising stage?

I'm a bit unsure as to what's happening with Cheesus, but on the plus side, even if it comes to nothing, we still have this picture to look at if we ever sad at not seeing PA in loin cloth and stack-heeled sandals.
    Something's better than nothing:D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »

Why would they be a "saddo" who is "taking the piss"?
    Pa wants the posters on the Channel of Cheese to ask questions, and she asked some questions.
    It doesn't say "Don't ask the DOTY anything difficult or complicated, because he is too much of a simpleton to answer".
    Frankly, I think the questions she asked were alot more relevant and interesting than
    "How fab R U Petey?"

I'm a bit unsure as to what's happening with Cheesus, but on the plus side, even if it comes to nothing, we still have this picture to look at if we ever sad at not seeing PA in loin cloth and stack-heeled sandals.
    Something's better than nothing:D

Is that PA's new life motto?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would they be a "saddo" who is "taking the piss"?
    Pa wants the posters on the Channel of Cheese to ask questions, and she asked some questions.
    It doesn't say "Don't ask the DOTY anything difficult or complicated, because he is too much of a simpleton to answer".
    Frankly, I think the questions she asked were alot more relevant and interesting than
    "How fab R U Petey?"

Is that PA's new life motto?

Nah, that is "If in doubt, pop one out".
This discussion has been closed.