Options

I H ave A Lot Of Time For Calum

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    There is always a reason that guys have to voice what a "nice guy" they are....;)
    Yup.

There's always a reason why people have to offer any unsolicited opinion of themselves. "The thing about me is, I'm really X" means they're really not. Every time. Otherwise why mention it. In politics they say you should never believe something until you hear it denied.

Perez certainly does expose the tw4t in others. In BB that's a useful trait for the sake of our understanding of them.
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calum seems like a decent chap to me.
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of PErez's hate towards Callum is sheer frustration and jealousy..Lets face it, Callum is hot..and PErez is uglier than a turd u stepped in. For gay guys...Asthetics are everything and PErez is bottom of the pile...He would love a crack ata stud like Callum

Sorry PIGGY!!! It ain't gona happen horse head!

You again? How many times I gotta report you?

I would prefer the company of Perez over Dul'em any day of the week. His topics of conversation: himself; his dad; Perez.

If all one requires

One uncool dude. Without Perez or Cami Li, he would be swinging in the wind.

See what I did there, no nasty personal insulting side swipes - just a play on words with his name but still managed to get my opinion across..
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Liked Calum on Love island when he Won that ,and i've liked him in this BB ,wouldn't be surprised if he won and said as much at the beginning
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PacinoFan wrote: »
    Yes I agree. Well done Perez for telling Dul'em that he is a talentless bore. I could not agree more.

:D:D:D