Do you think India got raped, then killed?

SpoonfedVomitSpoonfedVomit Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
or just killed?

Comments

• batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    That's not the impression I got. It didn't look sexual; he just liked murdering people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Killed then raped:rolleyes:
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The comment about her looking much better in the flesh made me think it was sexual, but I think hd just killed her
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just killed
  • lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he just killed her because as i was watching the murder scene i could hear her give out a little scream then he piled her into the boot, so to me it just seemed like a quick death with no rape involved but that is just my opinion on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emilybean wrote: »

:D I laughed. :o I think she was just murdered.
  • blue_cobaltblue_cobalt Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Seems strange just to kill her, if it had been sexual that would have been a slightly more understandable motive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems strange just to kill her, if it had been sexual that would have been a slightly more understandable motive.

Maybe he just...touched her. :o I don't suppose he would want DNA to be found on her, or he would have burnt her.
  • chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Just killed.
  • John t BaptistJohn t Baptist Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    emilybean wrote: »

killed, then found by Darren & Duncan , then tag-team raped.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    I assume she was raped,It was early evening she was killed and dark,but daylight when he dumped her so what else would have happened between?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he just killed her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume she was raped,It was early evening she was killed and dark,but daylight when he dumped her so what else would have happened between?:confused:

Good point. :eek:
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never liked India. even after the epic storyline where she shat in the back of a car.

Yeh she gets murdered, but not raped. becuase the guy loves murder. but not rape. He has his morals.
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just murder i think, notice the scene with warren earlier in the ep when he asked if Brendan had ever killed someone. "Some of us get a taste for it"

Foreshadowing maybe?
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Difficult to show rape at that time on the telly but, last nights E4 episode hinted
    With the scenes with Jas/Jas and his disgust at the GID, Silas is capable of anything
  • deb813deb813 Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Yeh she gets murdered, but not raped. becuase the guy loves murder. but not rape. He has his morals.

:D:D:D
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray it looks like she wasn't sexually assaulted before she was brutally murdered, bet she is pleased about that. :D

You people are weird. :p

And I know weird. :D
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    I got the impression he just killed her, unless he did dirty things to her while she was dead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just murder i think, notice the scene with warren earlier in the ep when he asked if Brendan had ever killed someone. "Some of us get a taste for it"

Foreshadowing maybe?
    Good point. Even though Brendan had an alilbi I think that Warren will try and drop him in it when the police come knocking (although Warren doesen't know that India and Brendan are exes though) hmm,,
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    TOONARMY12 wrote: »
    Good point. Even though Brendan had an alilbi I think that Warren will try and drop him in it when the police come knocking (although Warren doesen't know that India and Brendan are exes though) hmm,,

were brendan and india exes though? really...there were 2 very brief dates...

guess thats just my take on it.

But yeah...horrible storyline :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    were brendan and india exes though? really...there were 2 very brief dates...

guess thats just my take on it.

But yeah...horrible storyline :(
    Horrible yeah but compelling and brilliant as wel. But I have been thinking will the HO producers pull it because of this girl in Bristol who has gone missing?.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Horrible yeah but compelling and brilliant as wel. But I have been thinking will the HO producers pull it because of this girl in Bristol who has gone missing?.

They still showed it, and hasn't that women been missing since last Friday?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member

Oh yeah it's a great storyline, just awful to watch. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    They still showed it, and hasn't that women been missing since last Friday?
    But I thought the news of her going missing was only made public in the last few days.