Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Well lets be honest it isn't her fault her ex husband is a crap father by not seeing his kids, she can't be blamed for that or the fact the first ex husband would rather live on the other side of the world than be near his kids, as for only knowing this one 10 mins they have known each other since school, and have been friends since then, of course she is the only one to blame for her drug use which seeing as the press haven't printed any stories on her she must still be clean on that part (fingers crossed she is for her kids sake) seems to be bad timing seeing as she is due to start in a musical soon as Marilyn Monroe, but i'm sure she is happy.

Kerry Katona is a grown woman. She IS to blame for the fact that she was so blitzed during her second marriage, her ex husband embezzled her out of millions of pounds. She has to take her share of responsibility for allowing that to happen. She IS to blame for the fact that she eschewed caring for her children in favour of locking herself in the bog with colombia's finest and a box of special brew.

She also IS to blame that she is bankrupt AGAIN. SHE and only SHE is to blame. To bring another child into this mess is feckless and irresponsible. She may have 'known him since school' but they've only been in a relationship for a short period of time.

She is a feckless, irresponsible, selfish moron.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Her first child was an accident, her second was to secure a marriage to McFadden. The third was for love of Croft, the fourth was for money and publicity. This one is for publicity and money. I'm just shocked that it took her as long as this.

^ This. It's so horribly predictable. She really turns my stomach.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Sue road tested him and gave her seal of approval for him to knock Kerry up?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry Katona is a grown woman. She IS to blame for the fact that she was so blitzed during her second marriage, her ex husband embezzled her out of millions of pounds. She has to take her share of responsibility for allowing that to happen. She IS to blame for the fact that she eschewed caring for her children in favour of locking herself in the bog with colombia's finest and a box of special brew.

She also IS to blame that she is bankrupt AGAIN. SHE and only SHE is to blame. To bring another child into this mess is feckless and irresponsible. She may have 'known him since school' but they've only been in a relationship for a short period of time.

She is a feckless, irresponsible, selfish moron.

She is, but I actually think she's worse than that.
    I honestly think she's done it on purpose - the only "surprise" is that it didn't happen 6 months ago.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So.... declared bankrupt and decides to have another baba by a new Baby-Daddy. Such class, such responsible parenting. If it wasn't for Atomic Kitten this one would've been holed up in a sink estate, **** in hand, screaming down the street at all and sundry like the chavvy fish wife she is, while her variously fathered kids run feral mugging local Grannies at knife point.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is, but I actually think she's worse than that.
    I honestly think she's done it on purpose - the only "surprise" is that it didn't happen 6 months ago.

I agree, AS.

She and George didn't generate any media interest as a couple so they've moved on to plan B.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I agree, AS.

She and George didn't generate any media interest as a couple so they've moved on to plan B.

I bet she's been trying to get up the duff by him since pretty much day one of their relationship. That extra child benefit must come in handy every now and then. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wants to have 6 children :cry: :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quinnx3 wrote: »

Yep, until she gets divorced from this latest babyfather and decides she wants another couple with husband number 4.

She'll be churning them out until her ovaries pack up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yep, until she gets divorced from this latest babyfather and decides she wants another couple with husband number 4.

She'll be churning them out until her ovaries pack up

She must be a train wreck down there!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doesn't she have a pattern going on.. 2 from each guy :o expect her to be pregnant again a few months after this one is born
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor, bankrupt Kerry, about to be hit hard by the Bedroom Tax...

oh, wait, no she aint, she's a celeb...

More rooms for her, no debtors paid the money/tax she owes, work floods in, ('work' being a lucrative magazine column, written by a skivvy), hey! life continues onwards and upwards... upwards to more luxury!
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    doesn't she have a pattern going on.. 2 from each guy :o expect her to be pregnant again a few months after this one is born

She may get lucky and find out she is pregnant with twins!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »

ha ha ha true!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »

Kerching and Kerchinga
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless her, if she's played her celebrity cards right, there's a lovely OK! cover with her holding little Kerching and little Cash-Maka in her arms.

Go on Kerry, you can do it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerching and Kerchinga
    Bless her, if she's played her celebrity cards right, there's a lovely OK! cover with her holding little Kerching and little Cash-Maka in her arms.

Go on Kerry, you can do it!

:D:D:D
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerching and Kerchinga

Sod the baby....as long as she gets more money.:rolleyes:
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile munter
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange. The baby will pay off her debts.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a little cruel, they are innocent and have no say in any of it.
    It's not cruel and no reflection on the children who have no say in being born but you can't help but notice that she has had two children close together with both of her ex's. Surely she has learned by now that having a child(ren) isn't going to mean a man will stay with her and make her happy.
    Bex. wrote: »
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

ETA: from the daily mail link
    In an interview earlier this year, Kerry admitted she wasn't done having children, and wants to have another two babies with George.

I have no problem with people having 6 kids but she's hardly in a position to support the ones she has now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably got time to have another three kids after this one, and then - ta dah! "Kerry's Grandmother Joy", OK Magazine, May 2019.

And the cycle begins again...:eek:
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I want her to **** aff and disappear up the black hole that is her pointless existence.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    She's probably got time to have another three kids after this one, and then - ta dah! "Kerry's Grandmother Joy", OK Magazine, May 2019.

And the cycle begins again...:eek:

Her eldest actually seems to have a brain (amazing, given her parentage), so we may yet be spared! :eek: