Options

How giddy are Melanie Sykes's knickers now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    It's her young sons I feel sorry for. I still struggle to believe she carried on the way she did on Twitter seemingly without a care for the effect her actions may have on the kids.

I feel the same and it seems she's still at it, from her twitter today
    Melanie Sykes ‏@MsMelanieSykes 14h
    Morning you Christmas Crackers! How are your Yule logs and holly bushes this morning? 😜 xxxxxxxxx

Seriously Melanie, you're sex mad, we get the picture but please STFU it's very cringey.
  • Options
    LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    It's her young sons I feel sorry for. I still struggle to believe she carried on the way she did on Twitter seemingly without a care for the effect her actions may have on the kids.

I think her ex husband has custody of the children.

Not surprising really.
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucycon wrote: »
    I think her ex husband has custody of the children.

Not surprising really.

I'm sure I read that somewhere too, takes a lot for the dad to get custody.
  • Options
    Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marriage ending is always sad. I feel for them both but it did have an air of inevitability to it.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I feel the same and it seems she's still at it, from her twitter today
    Melanie Sykes ‏@MsMelanieSykes 14h
    Morning you Christmas Crackers! How are your Yule logs and holly bushes this morning? 😜 xxxxxxxxx

Seriously Melanie, you're sex mad, we get the picture but please STFU it's very cringey.

Mid-life crisis alert!!

It was surprising at first to hear her former husband had custody of the kids.....sounds as if she's going a bit mad sitting at home alone on Twitter.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Mid-life crisis alert!!

It was surprising at first to hear her former husband had custody of the kids.....sounds as if she's going a bit mad sitting at home alone on Twitter.

I think it looks more like a mental breakdown. I feel a bit sorry for her to be honest.
  • Options
    LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    j4Rose wrote: »
    I think it looks more like a mental breakdown. I feel a bit sorry for her to be honest.

I don't feel sorry for her in the least. She got giddy knickers, married a bloke who'd tried it on on Twitter with Cheryl Cole and Jodie Marsh, and she was his third choice.

No mental breakdown there, just a case of domestic violence.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The general concensus out there among many men is it's still kinda funny/hot to be 'beaten up by a woman'. But violence is violence and I'll wager the idiots that think it's hot wouldn't be saying that if she came flying at THEM with a hot iron/shovel/pan/butter knife/glass of Boddy's, etc.

Disclaimer: all the above was my vivid imagination. Esp the Boddy's bit. ;)
  • Options
    cosmic.68cosmic.68 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Wonder if she is counting down to Boxing Day.

Haha, you're vile-I think I love you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Mid-life crisis alert!!

I know being pretty and smutty are her USP's but just thought she might tone it down for a little bit after the recent events but clearly not.

I don't know how true that is about the custody of the children, the only mention of it I have seen has been on these boards.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    yes her twitter profile pic is a lot more demure
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is still married.

I caught cook with Dino yesterday and she still wearing her wedding and engagement rings.

She told sporty spice ( mel c) she was still married in a conversation and that they often bump into each other on the school run in the mornings wearing their gym gear.

They both live in Hampstead.

Also now the show is on again in my living room.

She still wearing her wedding ring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I believe that show was recorded a while ago and she was probably still happily married back then.
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that show was pre recorded a while ago.
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Well everyone's allowed to make a mistake celebrities are still human beings. But maybe she should have just had a fling with him not married him. Soon sorts out whether they're with you just to hang onto the coat tails of your fame or get half their money.