Anyone trying to get Gaga tickets right now??

jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
Forum Member
✭✭✭
my dad is on my behalf right now but it keeps coming up engaged. Anyone in the same boat right now??

Comments

• Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Cant get any !!
    Sold out within minutes. Bugger
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    Cant get any !!
    Sold out within minutes. Bugger

does that include the disabled bit as well though???
    Forum Member
    does that include the disabled bit as well though???

Where is your dad getting tickets from
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is your dad getting tickets from

ticketsoup
  • mikwmikw Posts: 48,715
    Forum Member
    Struck it lucky.

Went on Ticketmaster at exactly 9am, and got two £51 tickets straightaway. Phew!
    Forum Member
    ticketsoup

Sold out on ticketsoup
    Forum Member
    mikw wrote: »
    Struck it lucky.

Went on Ticketmaster at exactly 9am, and got two £51 tickets straightaway. Phew!

I would never sit in the upper tier again.
    Its a waste of time and money !

I remember sitting in the upper tier to see the spice girls, i was praying all night it would come out on dvd as i may aswell not been there.

I didnt :(
  • Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For Glasgow gig got offered £90 ticket pretty much £100 including fees on TM but couldnt afford it and all the cheaper tickets which ranged from £35 £45 & £70 were gone. The O2 pre sale sold out before I could get anything. The £90 ticket was seated and it just wasnt worth it. I paid a lot less for better. Hopefully more dates will be added. Bit gutted :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have managed to get 2 but they are 'limited viewing' which worries me a bit :(
  • mikwmikw Posts: 48,715
    Forum Member
    I would never sit in the upper tier again.
    Its a waste of time and money !

I remember sitting in the upper tier to see the spice girls, i was praying all night it would come out on dvd as i may aswell not been there.

I didnt :(

Yes, i know what you mean, but i'm on a tight budget, and it's better than nothing.
  • Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did try and it was a nightmare, the website froze so I attempted to ring but was on hold :confused:
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I got mine on Wednesday in the o2 presale and bought the first tickets I saw. No idea if the seats are any good but they were £77 so they bloody should be! :D They looked pretty good on the seating plan. Only been to Glasgow once before (Kylie 2011) and the atmosphere was shite. I'm hoping the new arena is an improvement!
  • brettriotbrettriot Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I got early entry tickets on 02 Priority :D I'm really excited, my first Gaga concert.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Got four tickets via LittleMonsters.com on Wednesday ... £99 each for Block 1 of the NIA Birmingham :)