Options

I know Sharon returned in 2012, but how did Phil go from Shirley to Sharon again?

tullochstullochs Posts: 947
Forum Member
✭✭
I wonder

Comments

• Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shirley and him broke up after the Ben reveal when it was revealed his part in it, she basically got drunk and threaten him for a year.

Sharon got with Jack, was going to marry him, didn't think her and Phil got together briefly but he chucked her out after her pill addiction trouble then they got back together at Christmas after they slept together.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Shirley and him broke up after the Ben reveal when it was revealed his part in it, she basically got drunk and threaten him for a year.

Sharon got with Jack, was going to marry him, didn't think her and Phil got together briefly but he chucked her out after her pill addiction trouble then they got back together at Christmas after they slept together.

...after Shirley turned him down.

The whole Sharon/Shirley/Phil thing divides so much opinion, it's insane!:o:D
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,313
    Forum Member
    I wish Shirley had more self respect
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    ...after Shirley turned him down.

The whole Sharon/Shirley/Phil thing divides so much opinion, it's insane!:o:D

I guess they're wasn't a bottle of vodka on offer at the time :cool:;-)

Ironic nine months later she pestering Phil for sex :o
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I guess they're wasn't a bottle of vodka on offer at the time :cool:;-)

Ironic nine months later she pestering Phil for sex :o

:D:D:D
    Anytime is Vodka time said Shirley!

I know! It's frustrating tbh. She turned him down and nine months later has she done a total u-turn?!

I wish they would wise Sharon and Shirley up to Phil!
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Sharon stays with him after finding out about the affair then what a mug. Both should wash their hands. I wonder who gets shot.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil and Shirley split up in august 2012 just after Sharon returned, however Sharon had nothing to do with this Shirley left Phil after discovering his involvement in heathers death. Phil and Shirley both spent the rest of the year single whilst Sharon took up with Jack Branning. Phil proposed to Sharon out of the blue on New Year's Day after growing close again as friends but Sharon rejected him and instead agreed to marry Jack. Jack jilted Sharon on their wedding day in March 2013 admitting he was still in love with Ronnie. On the rebound Sharon got back with Phil and moved in with him but after just one month together Phil threw her out on the street when he discovered her pill addiction. All three then spent the rest of 2013 single before Phil tried it on with Shirley on New Year's Eve and she rejected him so he went and slept with Sharon instead. Phil and Sharon then got back together and he proposed after her attack in the Albert. And now he's having an affair with Shirley. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil and Shirley split up in august 2012 just after Sharon returned, however Sharon had nothing to do with this Shirley left Phil after discovering his involvement in heathers death. Phil and Shirley both spent the rest of the year single whilst Sharon took up with Jack Branning. Phil proposed to Sharon out of the blue on New Year's Day after growing close again as friends but Sharon rejected him and instead agreed to marry Jack. Jack jilted Sharon on their wedding day in March 2013 admitting he was still in love with Ronnie. On the rebound Sharon got back with Phil and moved in with him but after just one month together Phil threw her out on the street when he discovered her pill addiction. All three then spent the rest of 2013 single before Phil tried it on with Shirley on New Year's Eve and she rejected him so he went and slept with Sharon instead. Phil and Sharon then got back together and he proposed after her attack in the Albert. And now he's having an affair with Shirley. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Also Phil's Dennis confession and Sharon's one day forgiveness! It's disturbing how much this still bugs me!:D