Liz, sort your teeth out, love..

CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
Forum Member
✭✭
I mean, seriously.

As someone mentioned (when she was on YBF), she kept tried to somehow 'hide' her massive gaping holes in the side of her teeth.

You would have though after a year since filming stopped, she would have done something about gnashers :cool:

Comments

• haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has normal teeth not Cheryl Cole style falsies. Why should she get anything done to them?

If we're got to be bitchy I thought her hair looked a bit weird. Like thin hair that's been puffed up badly.
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    She has normal teeth not Cheryl Cole style falsies. Why should she get anything done to them?

If we're got to be bitchy I thought her hair looked a bit weird. Like thin hair that's been puffed up badly.

Nothing bitchy (I'm a bloke :D ) - it's just that on YBF, she was doing everything possible not to show her holes.

Ooohh err.... that came out all wrong :o

(damn ! - I did it again) :o
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you mean her teeth towards the front? If so, she has no teeth missing....some are just shorter i think...
  • MakinItHappenMakinItHappen Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad little man, Mr Opening Post. The closest you'd ever get to a woman like Liz would be in your wet dreams.

Critiquing her teeth, seeing as your in most probability clinically obese you should really just keep your superficial criticism to yourself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad little man, Mr Opening Post. The closest you'd ever get to a woman like Liz would be in your wet dreams.

Critiquing her teeth, seeing as your in most probability clinically obese you should really just keep your superficial criticism to yourself.

Lol ! - wtf ??!! :eek:

:D:D
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    CXC3000 wrote: »
    Nothing bitchy (I'm a bloke :D ) - it's just that on YBF, she was doing everything possible not to show her holes.

A bitchy bloke then. I know plenty of them.;)

Seriously though, there's really nothing wrong with her teeth, unless your preference happens to be for those plastic-looking people in the cheesy toothpaste ads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    I`am a Dentist....Liz has beautiful teeth.

I hate the straighter than straight....and whiter than white Hollywood look......I see countless patients who have what I would consider perfect teeth but for some unknown reason would be happy to have them unnecessarily filed down and Porcelain veneers cemented to the front of their otherwise healthy teeth......I just log on to the net and show them a few images of Katie Price or Jodie Marshe`s porcelain nashers, in the vain hope it might put them off.

Veneers and crowns have their place in Dentistry but as a profession we are trying to dissuade patients from destroying perfectly sound, tooth tissue.

I`d be seriously rich if I agreed to give every patient the cosmetic treatment they want....but don`t need.....I know someone else will do it.....but at least I`v taken the time to warn them about all the potential long term problems....which many make-over programs fail to mention.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member
    There's nothing wrong with her teeth, they are quite lovely and as far as I could see, there are none missing, as someone said, some are shorter, that's all.

I had braces at age 38 as my dentist refused to consider veneers for me - in her words "there's nothing wrong with your teeth (condition)." I now have straight teeth but not perfect, I dont want them to look perfect, I want them to look like the ones I was born with and meant to have, and they do.

I think veneers can look very very strange indeed. Sheryl Gascoigne in the jungle being a case in point.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got a slightly rotated front tooth which makes it look as though there is a "gap," that's all.

It's not as if she looks like a Jeremy Kyle guest.
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice to see we're really getting deep into the foibles and fallibilities of the contestants.

Well done OP for your excellently observed and in depth analysis. :rolleyes:
  • DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but I agree with the OP. I was embarrased for her as she did seem to be trying to hide them, and I kept thinking that she could sort them out quite easily, to the dentist who hates veneers, OK, but what about invisiline braces? She wears expensive clothes, why not spend a little on her crooked teeth?

PS I'm a woman, and I've got 8 porcelain veneers, and I love how they look, can't comment on KT Price as I've never noticed her teeth, but Jodie Marsh looks so bad because hers are way too white, they're so white they're blue, and you do have a color choice when having them made, and she chose wrong.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Surely all veneers don't have to be "whiter than white" and very big? Most of the veneers you see on celebs are like that. Some of them are probably just seeking attention though, as I have seen veneers that don't look like that. They're very expensive and you'd need to replace them every once and a while.

Anyway, I think Liz's teeth are fine. She does seem to have whitened them, but they don't look silly.

Men can be bitchy too OP ;)
  • Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Here here!! *high fives*

Liz is amazing :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, folks; looking back at this thread, I must admit it's quite embarrassing (I've asked the Mods to delete it if poss.).

Forgive me, oh wise ones :D
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member
    DLS1 wrote: »
    Sorry, but I agree with the OP. I was embarrased for her as she did seem to be trying to hide them, and I kept thinking that she could sort them out quite easily, to the dentist who hates veneers, OK, but what about invisiline braces? She wears expensive clothes, why not spend a little on her crooked teeth?

PS I'm a woman, and I've got 8 porcelain veneers, and I love how they look, can't comment on KT Price as I've never noticed her teeth, but Jodie Marsh looks so bad because hers are way too white, they're so white they're blue, and you do have a color choice when having them made, and she chose wrong.

She did seem to be trying to hide them, unnecessarily in my view. Not sure how braces would help, if they were shorter, can you "pull" shorter teeth down? Not that I am an expert!

I guess she could get caps on the short ones? I have a cap and have had it for nearly 30 years. Mind you, I said it before, and I say it again, she doesn't need to change them, in fact I think she only brought attention to her smile by trying to hide it. It looks much more strange when someone is trying NOT to smile to hide their teeth, gums etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think veneers on the teeth are a really a veneer to one's self of how lacking one is in depth, security and personality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    I think veneers on the teeth are a really a veneer to one's self of how lacking one is in depth, security and personality.

How insightful of you, Mr Freud.:D
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, folks; looking back at this thread, I must admit it's quite embarrassing (I've asked the Mods to delete it if poss.).

Forgive me, oh wise ones :D

I'm currently undergoing dental work and noticing everyone's teeth and I have to say, I nearly started this thread myself! I think her teeth give her character and look kind of cute really, but the thing about them that mystified me was that everything else about her is so perfect. She's incredibly well groomed and immaculately and expensively dressed. She allegedly even paid to have silicon shoved into her boobs. So I didn't understand why she didn't have her teeth done as part of the bargain! It's not like she can't afford it! Having said that, her teeth are a million times better than mine!
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »

The only thing they mask is a set of bad or perhaps chipped teeth! I think that's a bit OTT! Maybe people just want to be able to feel able to give a nice wide smile without people commenting or bitching about their teeth; I've been there all my life and it isn't fun. If your front teeth look horrible people make all sorts of assumptions, they might think you look thuglike, or like a junkie, or don't look after your dental hygiene when the facts might be very different. It goes beyond the cosmetic. Am so glad to be doing something about my own bad teeth after so long. I think treatment can boost confidence for all the right reasons. Do you think everyone who wears make up is insecure too?!

Having said that, Cheryl Tweedy looked so much nicer with her supposedly bad teeth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    The only thing they mask is a set of bad or perhaps chipped teeth! I think that's a bit OTT! Maybe people just want to be able to feel able to give a nice wide smile without people commenting or bitching about their teeth; I've been there all my life and it isn't fun. If your front teeth look horrible people make all sorts of assumptions, they might think you look thuglike, or like a junkie, or don't look after your dental hygiene when the facts might be very different. It goes beyond the cosmetic. Am so glad to be doing something about my own bad teeth after so long. I think treatment can boost confidence for all the right reasons. Do you think everyone who wears make up is insecure too?!

Yeah, this. ^^
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ooohh err.... that came out all wrong :o

(damn ! - I did it again) :o

You been at the cooking sherry? :D
  • tongs ya basstongs ya bass Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is breaking them in for Janet Street Porter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Maybe people just want to be able to feel able to give a nice wide smile without people commenting or bitching about their teeth...

I've never found much of an affinity with people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member

This is just as ridiculous a post as the OP's was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Her teeth are natural, lovely and quite charming! :eek:

WTF?