Comments

• buenoshermanosbuenoshermanos Posts: 1,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh great, it's this thread again.

It must be comin' on Christmas!:)
  • corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    i hope they get a big turkey dinner with all the trimmings, pigs in blankets, home made roast spuds, crackling, the works
    apart from the child killers, terrorists n nonces, give them all 10 year old sprouts covered in dog shit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    Not enough exclamation marks.

That's true, Burti you need to add a few more exclamation marks.
  • BurtiBurti Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time you make a post you reveal a little bit more about yourself. You are a brave person indeed.

I call it common sense mate. ;)
    Forum Member
    i hope they get a big turkey dinner with all the trimmings, pigs in blankets, home made roast spuds, crackling, the works
    apart from the child killers, terrorists n nonces, give them all 10 year old sprouts covered in dog shit

Forum Member
    ✭✭

:confused:
    Forum Member
    Burti wrote: »
    :confused:

cant you read?
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    With Turkey? That's novel. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    None of this is true actually....

Unless you've actually been in prison, or worked in one, you won't understand that prisoners have access to a catalogue of food, and luxuries, that they can make orders from every week (this is bagged up, and organised by the canteen staff)

The above includes the option to buy turkeys, all the trimmings, and whatever else, aslong as they have the money in their account...

Inmates also have access to a full kitchen on the wing, and are also allowed to cook their own food!!

It's far from the 'tinned' rubbish that you are talking about, and I'm not quite sure where you got that information from? :confused:

The truth? Their Christmas dinner may be better than what some people on the outside can afford, but we have our freedom - they don't.

that sounds very much like D Cat (open prison) to me and not the conditions you would find in the higher security A,B or C Cat
  • speigelspeigel Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bread and water is all they deserve.
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    speigel wrote: »
    bread and water is all they deserve.
    Warburtons or Tesco value loaf?

Bottled or tap water?
  • Grim RitaGrim Rita Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prisoners are allowed to eat meals? shocking!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    A typical nonsense article that's completely misleading to the point of being virtually completely made up. The unedited, unslanted version of this 'story' is that some prisoners will be getting some turkey instead of ham, roast potatoes instead of chips, peas as usual, carrots, possibly a stuffing ball and some sprouts. For dessert they'll probably get a mince pie instead of a jam tart. It'll most likely be served luke warm at best, probably on a school-style dinner tray.
    There is nothing remotely 'luxury' about what they'll be getting and it's most certainly not going to be a 'feast' either. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    *HB* wrote: »
    A typical nonsense article that's completely misleading to the point of being virtually completely made up. The unedited, unslanted version of this 'story' is that some prisoners will be getting some turkey instead of ham, roast potatoes instead of chips, peas as usual, carrots, possibly a stuffing ball and some sprouts. For dessert they'll probably get a mince pie instead of a jam tart. It'll most likely be served luke warm at best, probably on a school-style dinner tray.
    There is nothing remotely 'luxury' about what they'll be getting and it's most certainly not going to be a 'feast' either. :rolleyes:

Well some people think prison is like butlins .Kop these happy bunnies
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341292/Prison-Its-just-like-holiday-camp-Animal-rights-terrorists-gloat-website-fantastically-easy-blissful-life-bars.html
    can we all book a few weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 473
    Forum Member

If they're genuinely so happy in prison then I pity the lives they had beforehand.
    Forum Member

do you know anyone whos been inside billy? dont believe everythin you read in the papers mate
    for starters the ********s who were bragging in that article are probably in cat D, which to be fair is for the more light offenders. Another thing is that anyone who cant look out for themself inside is a target, believe me mate its no holiday camp. Be honest, you wouldnt want to go there so it cant be that easy eh?
    Forum Member
    dont believe everythin you read in the papers mate

DING DING DING! Irony alert! :D
  • Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    that sounds very much like D Cat (open prison) to me and not the conditions you would find in the higher security A,B or C Cat

I can assure you, having worked there, that what I described was a 'C Cat' prison!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope they chocked on it
    Forum Member
    Hope they chocked on it

I don't. I hope they thoroughly enjoyed every mouthful. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    I don't. I hope they thoroughly enjoyed every mouthful. :)

tell that to there victims
    Forum Member
    tell that to there victims

I'm not a vindictive person, so as long as they are serving the sentence the law has decreed, that's enough for me.
  • CheapthrillsCheapthrills Posts: 2,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I call it common sense mate. ;)

Common sense is the crown of the retard,
    Forum Member
    Common sense is the crown of the retard,

:D:D:D:D
    This one post has made my visit to DS worthwhile today.

Thanks. :)
    Forum Member
    Hope they chocked on it

Wouldn't you rather they choked on it?.