Quo Night, BBC 4

RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
Forum Member
Anyone watching?

I don't care how naff it is to admit it, I love the band, always have!

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Francis Rossi's dad was our ice cream man, he used to come round every night.

My dad asked him for the band's autographs for me, I had them before they were even in the charts - still got them now. Francis was known as Mike then, that's what he signed as.
  • maycontainnutsmaycontainnuts Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this a repeat from last year?
    Forum Member
    Probably, but I must have missed it.

It must be old, Gambo is in it!
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if Gambo's in it, someone obviously didn't check the content, as he's currently off air for alledged reasons.

(DS - That is the best way to refer to 'you know what' at the moment surely?)
    Forum Member
    Yes, Gambo was briefly in it (usual talking head stuff) , but it can't be that old, because Lady Gaga's 'meat costume' was mentioned.
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was made in 2012. As the original band reformed for this film, They then went on a small tour last year and are about to start another and final one.
  • QuofanQuofan Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I'm with Radiomaniac. I'm a Quo fan through and through (hence my user name!) and have seen them virtually every year since 1979.

I also saw the Frantic Four original line up last year in Wolverhampton and have tickets to see them again on April 3rd. I must admit, I much prefer the original line up and would love to see them reform permanently. Sadly that ain't going to happen though so will have to make do with seeing them one last time in Wolvo. :)