Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 21**

Comments

• Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no problems with newbies, drive-by vents or people that take a little while to get used to things here, but I don't really understand why people would continuously post in an appreciation thread with complaints about a celeb, or why they then would be all tiggerish-bounce about someone in here. It's like someone being oboxiously cheerful in the morning pre-caffeine.

As that's known in our house - doing a chuffin' Kirkwood.
  • Options
    BadWigeonBadWigeon Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »

I wonder if 'No Fatties' was one of Jamelia's clauses for participating? ;-):D

How perfect it would have been if she'd been beaten in the DO by one though.
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    I need Strictly to have a shock boot so my 'Wuz Robbed' t-shirt can be updated. Celeb Masterchef I liked them all and didn't mind who won, and now GBBO. I'd prefer NotIan, but if he did, I couldn't work up the 10 years of gut wrenching Wuz robbed fury that Digger Dean bestowed :blush::D

I don't think I will ever get over DiggerDean wuz robbed >:(

Unappreciating that I will have to watch on record Saturday night although appreciating that it is because hubby has booked a family meal out. So at least I will be able to FF O'Dreary up to normal speed.
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    BadWigeon wrote: »
    How perfect it would have been if she'd been beaten in the DO by one though.

Ha, I bet it would have created a bit of a Jan Ravens moment :D
  • Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Except with more swearing! :D:D
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I love a good flounce ! Its been far to long since Matt de Angelo sulked on the step or Jan Ravens hysterical moment . Would have enjoyed a Jamelia swap the giggles for a snarl moment
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Oh a Jan Raven's moment would be superb - mind you, seeing P.Duh attempting to maintain his Nice guy persona as he loses the dance off to Jeremy Vine would make my year - it's not going to happen but a DOT came dream
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing P.Duh attempting to maintain his Nice guy persona as he loses the dance off to Jeremy Vine would make my year - it's not going to happen but a DOT came dream

From your mouth to God's ear! ^_^
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dennisboy wrote: »
    The 'troll' you're talking about isn't me, is it? :confused:

Sorry if I'm completely wrong - I'm a natural worrier!
    No not at all:blush:
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After watching him ITT I have the sneaking feeling he might be reading here! :D:o

Blimey that is a scary thought! I may need a slap but I did warm to him slightly tonight:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to think that he has a sly, bone-dry wit rather than being just as dry as dust.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unappreciating that I am sniffling watching Anita find her roots on WDYTYA . Maybe I just have something in my eye
  • Options
    Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    Unappreciating that I am sniffling watching Anita find her roots on WDYTYA . Maybe I just have something in my eye

That was an absolute belter of a programme - definitely one of the very best. :)
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Moany Liza wrote: »
    That was an absolute belter of a programme - definitely one of the very best. :)

Typical, our reception cut out tonight. I''ll have to look for a repeat.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still drained from handing Nadia a tissue through the tele last night :blush:, so have recorded it
  • Options
    Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical, our reception cut out tonight. I''ll have to look for a repeat.

I think these are repeated late on Tuesday evenings.... or you can watch on iplayer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still drained from handing Nadia a tissue through the tele last night :blush:, so have recorded it

This is a whole different ball game . You might need to hang on to the tissues
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching him on ITT now I think he has a sense of humour but I also think his Lego hair may be a syrup Terry Wogan-style - I can't see a parting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a whole different ball game . You might need to hang on to the tissues

A whole box full gone through here and a determination to remember Mahindra 😢

I feel the need to stand shoulder to shoulder with my female buddies.

And I am with Anita, no way was I moving aside my plait ! Almost makes me want to grow one.
  • Options
    Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,738
    Forum Member
    Vickie Gill desperetly trying not to say we have no fatties this year !'!

That was what I thought too duckylucky ...
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    A whole box full gone through here and a determination to remember Mahindra 😢

I feel the need to stand shoulder to shoulder with my female buddies.

And I am with Anita, no way was I moving aside my plait ! Almost makes me want to grow one.

Was shattered last night so didn't watch, am thinking, as a copious weeper, this might not be the episode for me to sneekily watch at work
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From your mouth to God's ear! ^_^
    Was shattered last night so didn't watch, am thinking, as a copious weeper, this might not be the episode for me to sneekily watch at work

No, not really though it made me very angry about the role of women. If you need inspiration to take on a male colleague and grind him to dust this might be just what you need.

I have been doing some work with some very oppressed women of late, I feel like an Amazon today, just need a bow and arrow and cloak and I am set to take on the world, or rather anyone who doesn't think women are flaming amazing!
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    No, not really though it made me very angry about the role of women. If you need inspiration to take on a male colleague and grind him to dust this might be just what you need.

I have been doing some work with some very oppressed women of late, I feel like an Amazon today, just need a bow and arrow and cloak and I am set to take on the world, or rather anyone who doesn't think women are flaming amazing!

You go girl. I can see you in my mind's eye, a flame haired, modern day Boudica.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I work sometimes in Colchester, I have never understood why there is a huge statue of Boudica right by the railway station, after all her connection with it was to completely raise it to the ground, setting alight the biggest temple with many of its citizens trapped inside it.

Fair enough she did have reason to be somewhat cross with the Romans but I am not sure I would celebrate the woman who destroyed the town.

Mind you Leiscester seems to think because they were the closest place to where Rivhard III was killed, had his head bashed against a bridge, a spear stuck in his bum and thrown into an ignimonious grave, that gives them rights to his corpse. Odd!

Anyhoo back on topic errr, I probably will chuck Anita a vote this weekend even if she dances like a pregnant duck just because she was so indignant over Mahindras fate.
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Hmm, very early for fanwars to have coalesced into two camps!

Unappreciating everyone talking about Anita's WDYTYA when I haven't been able to watch it yet (imagine my lower lip stuck out)
This discussion has been closed.