Help!.. I'm starting to like Lisa

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    I think if a situation is neutral as regards Lisa she will play a straight game.

If she thinks bullying will serve her self interest that will do just as well
  • Goo Goo CrunchyGoo Goo Crunchy Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OFFCENTRE wrote: »
    I have always liked her and couldn't see what people were saying. It was Freddie who started the 'hate' 'devious' line but there was never any evidence. She is very honest and has been very kind to some of the housemates. She doesn't stir she just says what she thinks. Some of the others don't tell the truth but say what peole want to hear.

Completely mate and that's how I saw it as well. I couldn't see what Lisa had done and a lot of the response's I got was

"Halfwit speaks truth"
    "Haltwit is the future"
    "The future is Halfwit"

With no real evidence, counter argument or substance.

If Halfwit said the world was flat, they'd follow through.

They just listen to what he says and believe it. It's Dogmatic and lost.
  • ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    Brigon wrote: »
    For the past few weeks Lisa has been my most hated housemate, but this week she has seemed quite genuine, and honest. I'm starting to quite like her as a housemate.

Is anyone able to slap some sense into me?

Is anyone else quite liking her at the moment?

Run out into the street and ask the nearest stranger to give you a hard slap :D

I think she is being nice because all her friends have left and from what I can see she doesn't have that much of a hold on Sophie and Charlie anymore
  • Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst she's far from the 'evil witch' some hysterical FMs wish to portray her as, Lisa's easily in the bottom 10 most tedious and humourless individuals ever to walk through the door of the BBH.

BB can edit her well and protect her with selective noms punishments and viewers can hype her as the 'master gameplayer' all they like....but her dismal lack of entertainment value speaks for itself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shantan wrote: »
    Run out into the street and ask the nearest stranger to give you a hard slap :D

I think she is being nice because all her friends have left and from what I can see she doesn't have that much of a hold on Sophie and Charlie anymore

She's being nice, or appears nice to be apt because Halfwit doesn't need to badmouth about her and therefore he doesn't need to send his hate vibes across the ether to whoever picks up his frequency.

She's always been nice. The new housemates like her.
  • 'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Brigon - I'm feeling the same!!!

Maybe we should start a support group? I'll start...

"Hello, my name is Claire and I'm a Lisa-aholic":cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe what we saw tonite was how she was alot of the time but They only showed the times she bitched or lost temper. This is who she is, not perfect but not nasty, and with a genuine caring side. She needs to work on her temper and communication skills. Hope BB can provide her with help to do that. Loved her and Marcus putting aside differences tonite
  • ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    She's being nice, or appears nice to be apt because Halfwit doesn't need to badmouth about her and therefore he doesn't need to send his hate vibes across the ether to whoever picks up his frequency.

She's always been nice. The new housemates like her.

She wasn't nice to Halfwit at the start but I feel as soon as she has an argument with him people will begin to hate her once again

She was nice to her friends but I think she was unpleasant to the others and thats why she having to make friends all over again
  • hilarybbfanhilarybbfan Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like how the Americans thought, oh hey, maybe this Saddam Hussein guy isn't that bad, after they extradited him, and he kept his bread while in jail, to feed to the birds when they gave him outdoors time.. just like a harmless old man, why? Because he had no power left, none.

Now, yes, it's very extreme to compare Lisa to him.. but even the person that abuses their power with many followers, becomes humble after a fall/coup.. so Lisa wouldn't hurt a fly at the moment because she's taken a fall, give her time and a few new friends and she'll be back to form again!
  • chickpea101chickpea101 Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa's not that bad really, I didn't like her at the beginning but I think she's being more her self now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shantan wrote: »
    She wasn't nice to Halfwit at the start but I feel as soon as she has an argument with him people will begin to hate her once again

She was nice to her friends but I think she was unpleasant to the others and thats why she having to make friends all over again

Neither was Halfwit. Halfwit went around playing a victim after winding people up in a stressful environment. He should know better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    I think Lisa, who missed out on being nominated by one vote last week, can now go on from here and stay in for a good while. Came across well in tonights highlights as being a good listener with sound advice, and clearly has Ken and Tom's cards marked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    Lisa is a bit 'nicer' this week because she has to be doesnt she? Its like week 1 all over again with them all getting to know the new ones.

She needs to keep it nice because as of last Friday she lost the main person in her team and she needs a replacement. She also realises how vulnerable she is and needs to be 'nice' for a week to ensure she is not nominated.

Give it a couple of weeks and she will be back to her nasty, spiteful self.
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Parneb wrote: »
    The shock of Kris going when 5 were up for eviction, and the shock Karly going the next week when 4 were up for eviction has made Lisa think big time. She seems to have neutured herself and is watching her every move. She must know she was the next in line to leave if she is up for eviction this week.

She also knows that some of the new hms won't tolerate her old behaviour.

Agree. New housemates have also broken down her divide and control of the house - a leopard doesn't change its spots;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    never forgive, never forget
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Its so nice to see some FMs falling for BB's clean up of Lisa