Peter survives, but Ciaran could be in trouble

SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
Forum Member
That's what I reckon. Did anyone actually see Peter be declared dead? The programme ended on the doctors trying to resussciate him.

Meanwhile why were there several scenes on Ciaran being given a clean bill of health when he seemed to be only mildly injured? Why give prominence to him and not others who received minor injuries. Makes you wonder.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    and why has jim mcdonald been making brief actually pointless appearences ?? could he be returning to be finally killed off ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    jim mcdonald has died in the car that expolded! the reference of the car exploding with someone in will be jim
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I reckon. Did anyone actually see Peter be declared dead? The programme ended on the doctors trying to resussciate him.

Meanwhile why were there several scenes on Ciaran being given a clean bill of health when he seemed to be only mildly injured? Why give prominence to him and not others who received minor injuries. Makes you wonder.

That was my thinking. Peter will be saved by the timely arrival of the heart surgeon coming from somewhere far away !! and Ciaran will collapse and die of an undetected blood clot. As you quite rightly say why so many references to Ciaran being OK?
  • PIDGASPIDGAS Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikeTJudge wrote: »
    jim mcdonald has died in the car that expolded! the reference of the car exploding with someone in will be jim

I don't think it is. :)
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ciaran is not the only one being given a clean bill of health, Nick came away with 'not a scratch'. Still hopefulit might be him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick was checked in hospital, whereas Ciaran was only given a quick check by the doctor. So, he may have internal bleeding or something.
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick was checked in hospital, whereas Ciaran was only given a quick check by the doctor. So, he may have internal bleeding or something.

if that happens then the dr will surely come under question.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's Jim as the next few weeks focus on Steve struggling with what Becky has done, he's not in mourning. I reckon it's Kieran, but something niggling at me thinks it may be a shocker like Jason. :eek: Eileen has mentioned quite a few times now about never leaving him out of her sight again. Also Jason never really got checked out by the medics. Finally, I'm also thinking it could be Cheryl, again a character that wasn't checked over as she took Claire's kids to the cafe......:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Nick did get a bang on the head...just like mrs Trueman in eastenders who ended up dying!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Peter does not die as confirmed on The Wright Stuff this morning..hes listed in the Tv Guide for next couple of week apparently :p
  • sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PIDGAS wrote: »
    I don't think it is. :)

No, I don't either, as they said he has 3 kids. Jim only has Andy and Steve.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Cieran does go out of it fairly soon as Boyzone start there big tour in February 2011, still say he dies at some stage!
  • BBTIMEBBTIME Posts: 2,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how Nick got a clean bill of health. The doctors should have been concerned when they saw his date of birth and realised he looks 10 years older. He's meant to be 29 (just about to turn 30) and is being played by a 38 year old!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Didn't a similar thing happen in Emmerdale a few years back when that house exploded? Dawn (Bob's daughter) was pulled out of the rubble with hardly any injuries, taken to hopsital to be checked over and told she was fine and then without warning she collapsed and died and they found out she had internal bleeding (or something).

I've always had my suspicions that Cairan could be one of the "four"... :)
  • GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Peter does not die as confirmed on The Wright Stuff this morning..hes listed in the Tv Guide for next couple of week apparently :p

:) Yer, Peter cannot die. He is one of the best actors in it.:):)
  • TinahelyTinahely Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    BBTIME wrote: »
    I don't know how Nick got a clean bill of health. The doctors should have been concerned when they saw his date of birth and realised he looks 10 years older. He's meant to be 29 (just about to turn 30) and is being played by a 38 year old!
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    That was my thinking. Peter will be saved by the timely arrival of the heart surgeon coming from somewhere far away !! and Ciaran will collapse and die of an undetected blood clot. As you quite rightly say why so many references to Ciaran being OK?

My thoughts, i really hope its right Peter must stay :(
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decky3 wrote: »
    I don't think it's Jim as the next few weeks focus on Steve struggling with what Becky has done, he's not in mourning. I reckon it's Kieran, but something niggling at me thinks it may be a shocker like Jason. :eek: Eileen has mentioned quite a few times now about never leaving him out of her sight again. Also Jason never really got checked out by the medics. Finally, I'm also thinking it could be Cheryl, again a character that wasn't checked over as she took Claire's kids to the cafe......:confused:

Its not Jason as Eileen was featured in a trailer for Mondays episode. Her and Betty were in the back of the pub making sandwiches, Steve was there too, none of them appeared to be grieving.

Looks like victim number 4 is either Kieran or Rita.
  • pudseymrcvspudseymrcvs Posts: 3,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "A last request from a dying man" fills me with hope that Peter is toast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was certain Peter was going to die until the end of last night and the fact he didn't die left me wandering if he was a red-herring. Also whilst doing my weekly shop had a peep at some of the soap mags and one of the quotes left me sure that he doesn't pop his clogs.
    One entry stated about a couple rennewing their vows. The bride wasn't too keen on the idea. Seemed to fit Peter/Leanne/Nick storyline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ciaran is not the only one being given a clean bill of health, Nick came away with 'not a scratch'. Still hopefulit might be him.

Oh, don't raise my hopes like that!

Although, if Nick does die, there'll be a gazillion scenes of Gail mourning... would prefer him to survive than to see that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marvola45 wrote: »
    Oh, don't raise my hopes like that!

Although, if Nick does die, there'll be a gazillion scenes of Gail mourning... would prefer him to survive than to see that.

Nick does my head in, is the character meant to think the sun shines out of his backside? :)
  • JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Ciaran will die, and I don't think it will be Peter either
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Ciaran will die, and I don't think it will be Peter either

Nick then? :)
  • ClassicsGuyClassicsGuy Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ciaran won't die, but he will leave Weatherfield as he will be blamed for the gas explosion and all the deaths.