Cineworld Unlimited Refer A Friend - 1 month free (referral code thread)

Comments

• LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    very tempted but dont want to find myself with charges :o want to get as many free months as possible, im on the refer a friend page at the moment but can someone explain how i redeem the different codes before i get charged?

any help appreciated :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi.. anyone looking to join Cineworld it'd be great if you used my code - if you use it, we will both get a month free

Just enter the following code at the relevant point on the www.unlimitedcineworld.com site

RAF-89LP-57HN-52UF-87JK

Cheers!
  • TremseTremse Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    very tempted but dont want to find myself with charges :o want to get as many free months as possible, im on the refer a friend page at the moment but can someone explain how i redeem the different codes before i get charged?

any help appreciated :)

I think the "free" month comes at the end of the initial period - so you have to pay for 12 months then get a free month otherwise people would just sign up for a free month and then cancel the membership - I may be wrong but this is the way I understand it.
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tremse wrote: »
    I think the "free" month comes at the end of the initial period - so you have to pay for 12 months then get a free month otherwise people would just sign up for a free month and then cancel the membership - I may be wrong but this is the way I understand it.

ah i see, thanks for explaining it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I also understand the same about the free month coming at the end.

If anyone would like a free month then please feel free to use my referral code. It's RAF-72ZD-25GU-81UX-79DF

Cheers,
    Pete
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Just rub in the fact I don't live near enough to a Cineworld to get a card why don't you ? :)

:D I'm the same. As it stands I rely on public transport which makes it more difficult to get to my local Cineworld. I live closer to an Odeon. I go to the cinema regularly so I have considered getting a card.

I was going to get the Odeon one but it's based on a points system which I don't think is as good as the Cineworld card. Once I can drive it won't be so bad.
  • seddyseddy Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Just signed up if anybody would be kind enougth to use my code RAF-54LX-83DA-37RM-87UX it would be greatly appreciated thanks;)
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    :D I'm the same. As it stands I rely on public transport which makes it more difficult to get to my local Cineworld. I live closer to an Odeon. I go to the cinema regularly so I have considered getting a card.

I was going to get the Odeon one but it's based on a points system which I don't think is as good as the Cineworld card. Once I can drive it won't be so bad.

same here,but paradoxically the cost of the buses around here(Daysavers tend to be cheaper than 2 singles to most places) make it cheaper to travel to the cineworld than go to the Vue which is a shorter bus ride away
  • J105J105 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RAF-52QA-04VR-14YG-60CQ

I used a code from one of you...so here's mine :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Signed up for unlimited recently, I think it is fantastic to just be able to pop down to the cinema without worrying about it now.

I would be grateful if you would use my code. Still plenty left on it.

Rumour has it that the price of Unlimited will be going up from next month. (But then again what isn't...)

RAF-00CS-29TY-43AU-59MP

If you stay with Unlimited for the second year you will get upgraded so you get a bigger discount on overpriced cinema food and you no longer have to pay for 3D films.

Also, If you are part of an employee purchase scheme (Vectis) you can get a reloadable gift card and can save even more. (I paid £180.50 for £200 credit) and then use this to pay for cinema food/3D tickets after. (so pay £44.70 for £50 credit)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi,

Please feel free to use my 'Recommend a Friend' codes to get 1 month free at Cineworld.

RAF-70BS-74SX-03XL-32WD

RAF-09EX-26RU-91SL-62AG

Thank you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd forgotten all about this 'Refer a friend' promotional thing!
    There are 12 opportunities to use this code:

RAF-73MY-44MG-01JD-17WP

Anyone thinking of joining Cineworld Unlimited, you may as well get a free month.
    I'm into my 6th year with my Unlimited Pass and its the best thing I ever signed up for.

I still have 7 uses of the above code left.
    Thank you everyone who has used it so far.
    I hope you enjoy your Cineworld Unlimited Card as much as I do - I've already seen 30 films this year :)
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Hi All! If anyone wants a month free, you can use my code if you like! RAF-19JL-66ZJ-48DB-15WN

Thanks in advance.

I still have 10 uses of my code left. This a great card. It's such a good deal if you're a film buff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hello!

So far loving the cineworld unlimited card. Great Deal. My wife and I still have 2 promo codes for people to use out there....

RAF-19LS-01MQ-14LA-86JS
    OR
    RAF-57EP-54AG-58LY-07QD

Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hello,

If you are thinking of getting a cineworld unlimited card and would like 1 month free at the end of your year please use this code below

RAF-88LD-99NF-00QR-07VT

We will both get one month free. noone has used mine yet so please feel free.

Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    If anyone is considering getting a Cineworld Unlimited Card I'd appreciate it if you could use my recommend a friend promo code, which allows both me and you to get a months membership for free.

To do this please enter Promo code;
    RAF-53JG-05XW-02XF-33WB
    when asked for a promo code. If you don't know what the Unlimited Card is, its a card that allows you to see as many films as you like at Cineworld for £15 a month. You can get more info from http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited

Thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still have 7 uses of the above code left.
    Thank you everyone who has used it so far.
    I hope you enjoy your Cineworld Unlimited Card as much as I do - I've already seen 30 films this year :)

im glad someone is using them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im glad someone is using them

It's down to 6 uses left now :) If someone is thinking of getting a Cineworld Unlimited Pass they may as well get a month free.

I'm stuck at home tonight because of the snow and getting a bit jittery without my Friday night cinema fix ;)
    Never mind, I'll make up for it over the next few days!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    may as well throw mine up as well,cant do any harm

RAF-32DR-76MB-81XD-07TU

anyone thinking of joining up feel free to use it

now down to 11 uses,thanks to anyone who does use it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    I would be delighted to refer any new members. No one has used it yet, so please feel free - any referals I get, i will be donating £5 to the amazing charity Dreamflight, sending seriously ill children on a holiday of a lifetime. Please PM if you use my code - everyone wins!

RAF-29XD-18FM-85JW-21QP

Thanks!
  • Stephen_ThomasStephen_Thomas Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Thanks to the 2 people that have used my code so far. It could not have happened at a better time as last week I discovered I would not be getting a bonus, and might be out of a job this year. I'm very grateful and hope others will choose to use the remainder of my code uses.

RAF-46FE-01SF-42YJ-22HY

Thanks everyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Sign up to Cineworlds Unlimited membership with this code and you will get one free month.

All memberships are for a 12 month period, paid monthly at £15.90. I believe the free month is added after three months of paid subscription. But Unlimited is well worth the money as you can watch "unlimited" movies and get a 10% discount on food all for only £15.90 a month!! And after 12 months you'll automatically be upgraded to a black card that entitles you to 25% off food & free 3D uplifts (for the first 12 months you have to pay a £1.50 uplift charge on all 3D showings)

There's also many other benefits & discounts that pop up including "unlimited" only advanced screenings of new films, that generally have an exclusive message from the director + hot new trailers + free food (occasionally!)

And finally if your an Orange (EE) customer then you can get two tickets free on Weds!!

If your interested then use this code

RAF-11NJ-08TL-98FZ-24SH

And you will need to sign up via their website

www.cineworld.co.uk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hi guys, my wife and I have codes...still plenty of use left in them!

Please feel free to use

RAF-19LS-01MQ-14LA-86JS

OR

RAF-57EP-54AG-58LY-07QD

Big thanks for using them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RAF-73MY-44MG-01JD-17WP
    Still 6 uses left.... anyone??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Might aswell throw my one up here too :)

Free movies for all!

RAF-16PX-52NR-04WQ-87VY