Options

Are there there enough idiots left watching, for the Daley Storyline to thrive?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,046
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see this charade for what it is - scripted before the series even began. In so doing, an assumption is being made that viewers are essentially naive idiots and don't object to being 'played.'

Ultimately, are they correct in this assumption, and as such, will their contempt for the viewer ensure that they prosper?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see this charade for what it is - scripted before the series even began. In so doing, an assumption is being made that viewers are essentially naive idiots and don't object to being 'played.'

Ultimately, are they correct in this assumption, and as such, will their contempt for the viewer ensure that they prosper?
    I'm getting more suspicious each night
  • Options
    Itchy NiagrasItchy Niagras Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, the mouth breathers will probably lap it up.:(
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only good thing that has come out of it is that the lines are now drawn between Hazel and Gina. The viewers like to take sides and now it's official.
  • Options
    bigBro2011bigBro2011 Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didnt watch yesterday but may tune in tonight while looking at the racecards for tomorrow - please dont judge me until i actually bother or not :)
  • Options
    EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Daley acting like a crazy recluse during the first week part of the script? And Hazel going all out to 'turn' Dan in the first few weeks? And the fact that they barely showed any interaction between Daley and Hazel during the first few weeks until it became clear that there was a genuine attraction between them?