Forum Member
    Scissors beats Paper though.

good one :D...don't beat picture frame though
  • EastieEndersEastieEnders Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    good one :D...don't beat picture frame though

Not the Picture Frame, but the Picture within, making it just a Frame.
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Pff..Lauren's scissors are not a patch on the most famous inanimate object in EE history...ZAINAB'S LETTER.

It had it's own duff duff, had us shrieking and crying in frustration, saved Zainab's life, rescued little Kamil and sent Yussef to a fiery grave.

( Of course if the scissors could see their way to castrating that sleazebag Max or embedding themselves in Derek's back I may change my vote ):D

You see I just couldn't take to Zainab's letter:(! Didn't like how smug and cocky it was the way it kept teasing and tormenting us for about 3 episodes:mad:!!!

Whereas the scissors are much more likeable IMO:)!
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    You see I just couldn't take to Zainab's letter:(! Didn't like how smug and cocky it was the way it kept teasing and tormenting us for about 3 episodes:mad:!!!

Whereas the scissors are much more likeable IMO:)!

Then we need to see some drama...now what's it going to be,castration or murder. ;)
    Forum Member
    Then we need to see some drama...now what's it going to be,castration or murder. ;)

Well I agree with your idea for a Max castration and Derek murder:) and also a Jack castration could be useful to stop him getting any more blonde Mitchell women pregnant:eek:!!
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Well I agree with your idea for a Max castration and Derek murder:) and also a Jack castration could be useful to stop him getting any more blonde Mitchell women pregnant:eek:!!

Nice one. I do have a couple of small jobs for them first though...Bianca's jacket and Phil's wallpaper...oh and Kat's entire wardrobe.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My realible sauces also inform me that Andrew Cotton's Hoodie will break out of jail, and terrorise Ben Mitchell.

Are we talking about the sauces on offer in McKlunky's or some no-name wannabes from the Minute Mart?
  • EastieEndersEastieEnders Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissFit wrote: »
    Are we talking about the sauces on offer in McKlunky's or some no-name wannabes from the Minute Mart?

Digital Mustard and The Ketchup Times from Shirley's Cafe.
    Forum Member
    Nice one. I do have a couple of small jobs for them first though...Bianca's jacket and Phil's wallpaper...oh and Kat's entire wardrobe.:D

...........and maybe on stand by for Tanya for when she gets fed up of her next sofa:eek:!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    queen vic bust that kiled archie owns 10%
    Forum Member
    queen vic bust that kiled archie owns 10%

And Pauline's doggy doorstop ,that finally killed Dirty Den, owns 15%:eek:. Well that's what Andrew's hoodie reckons anyway?!:)