Options

katie Price, aaarrghh!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most famous people have surgery and Botox .. She is just open about it... Take a look at Paula Hamiltons face.. That's had a lot of work..

But, did you see her neck? worse than mine and I haven't had any poly filler.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they both suffer from a skin condition if I'm honest...

Are you surprised with all the muck they put on their faces?
  • Options
    flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would i want to wake up in the morning, to this lady and victoria beckham too ? "NO"
    would i want to wake to katherine jenkins ? or to a certain pussy cat doll "Yes" you bet i would and for good reason these ladies are real class. the other two. one is a bag of bones but a great brain the other has inflated attitude to herself and no talent whatsoever.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    But, did you see her neck? worse than mine and I haven't had any poly filler.

I'm not sure if you can do plastic surgery on the neck as easily as everywhere else
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without surgery Kate would look like her mum, Amy.
    Princess is starting to look like Kate pre surgery too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP suffers from acne, I remember something about this on her show.. and you can see it in shots.
  • Options
    MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is Katie a hypocrite for wanting to see the women without makeup...? its just curiousity. Most women like to see what celebrity females look like bare-faced. I think you are reading too much into what she said....she's allowed to be curious surely? its a bitchy industry don't forget;)
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see where she is coming from. It's a girlie thing mostly.We just like to see the famous(or those hoping to reclaim/gain fame) without the slap. I was utterly astonished at how totally plain (& I'm being kind there) Katie Perry was in the 'just wakened' pic that Russel Brand posted shortly after their marriage. As soon as I saw I thought "Crikey ....he is in DEEP doo-doo for that". And apparently she did go mental at him. Women in the news depend on that flawless effortless look.But to look good without make-up & just wakened is something few of us can claim.Frankly Tricia looked awful last night without her slap. Gillian wasn't bad .
    I think calling Lacey "thick as pig-sh1t" was much more nasty when the girl had barely been in there an hour & we only saw about 5 or six minutes of her speaking/interacting. If she turns out to be thick then I'll call her thick,but good grief ,let her get her coat off first.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People can't help what their skin is like UNLESS it is self inflicted, i.e. sunbeds. As far as I can tell KP suffers from spotty skin but she does herself no favours will all the sunbeds. I am surprised that she uses them when everyone else uses spray tan?

you should never put your face in the sun. It has such an accelerating affect on the ageing process. It is either Madonna or Joan Collins or both who sunbathe with their faces covered. KP does often go on sunbeds and I hope young girls who follow her have more sense. As for the makeup free comment I didn't see it so I do not know how or in what context it was said. As a viewer, I like to see they look like everyone else without it and just like everyone else, a bit rough.:p:o
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    yes but she had still had surgery, which in a way is permanent makeup.

I might be wrong, but I don't think she'd had any facial surgery at that point, and I thought she looked so pretty without make-up. She looks awful now though. Why do they do it :confused:
  • Options
    LaraMitchLaraMitch Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Hi,

Well I watched big brothers bit on side thing on first night when Katie was on..and I'm pretty sure she said she was like all the other women in wanting to see the women without make up....
    I think that's a quite honest answer magazines, papers air brush celeb pics so much... Tv the "stars" have so much slap on......(Katie price obviously knows first hand) then public are told how beautiful and slim these people are and should look like them.... When in actual fact most "stars" don't look like the image they portray in magazines etc.... The point Katie making is women want to see how person really looks like...... It not nasty or mean spirited.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I usually find most of them look a lot better without and often younger...

Yes Ashley Roberts looks so much prettier naturally than with all the make-up!